April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. It's not overly sweet and mixed well with various perfumes layered on top. Great formula, very moisturizing and perfect for my dry skin. This is by far my favorite lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love vanilla more than any other scent, but I find this cloying. And as I find with most Bath and Body works lotions, kind of greasy and not all that moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Vanilla done right is warm and sexy. This used to be pretty good, but now it smells cheap and plasticy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Listerine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BBW!! What have you done? I just finished my last batch of Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion that I got during a fabulous sale early last year. I needed a new bottle, so I grabbed one, not bothering to smell because this is a classic, right? WRONG! They have totally changed the scent. So, totally might sound extreme as it's still vanilla, but I'm picky about scents, and I loved the old formula. The previous scent was warm, fresh vanilla with a subtle hint of sandalwood that gave it a powdery depth. Now it's sweet vanilla with some plastic and wet cardboard notes. Horrible.

I want to petition BBW to bring back the old scent :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm not a fan of the smell, something about it annoys me, and i can't say what. When i smelled it in store i was in love. Then i brought it home and wore it and the scent lingers, which is good but i can't stand the scent anymore so try not to use it much.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my favorites at B&BW just love the scent and the lotion is creamy and absorbant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seem to always get this scent as a gift. I really don't enjoy this smell so much it does smell like vanilla but then like playdoh as well. I find it weird.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I received a bottle of this lotion for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I had been contemplating purchasing this for quite some time as I consider Vanilla my ultimate favorite scent. I really do enjoy the smell of this. The vanilla is evident of course, but to my nose, I also detect honey and musk. It's lovely and light. The texture is light yet moisturizing. Though I've enjoyed my experience with this lotion, I won't run out to buy it . I'd consider purchasing this at some point, but I'd prefer to purchase a greener, less chemically based alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this with my Auric Blends perfume roll on in the sandalwood vanilla!

Key fragrance notes: Vanilla Absolute, Basmati Rice Water, Creamy Sandalwood.

I have had this for a year... and half a bottle is left soo I really need to use this everyday to make room for the 6 new bath & bodyworks lotions that should arrive soon. I didn't order this scent again but I will use it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the worst, but certainly not great. To me, this smelled synthetic. Like a plastic doll smell. Someone else mentioned play-doh? Yep, that comes to mind as well. VERY soft on the vanilla.