Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent line. I have the shower gel, body lotion and body spray. It's such a warm vanilla as the name suggests. It's not overly sweet, or fake smelling.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

My friend has this fragrance & I'm obsessed with it! This is really good for all ages!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I actually really enjoy these body lotions
They are so lightweight and easily absorb into the skin
No greasy feeling, residue, and provides a subtle sheen to the skin that goes away later on
It smells very sweet and a classic vanilla scent with a twist.
Not for deep moisture into the skin, but a good everyday body lotion
I would repurchase these body lotions again, but I would try out some of the other scents!

I love vanilla, it is one of my all time favorite scents and this scent does not disappoint. It is more of a fall and winter scent because in the summer it can be a bit cloying and sweet when mixed with the heat. The lotion has great staying power especially when combined with the body spray and has such a warm and inviting scent. B&BW tends to go through different vanilla scents quickly, but I am happy that this one is still around as it is classic. I always have some on hand, it really is a great vanilla scent!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Warm Vanilla Sugar. They did change the scent a bit, but it still smells delicious to me.

I recommend and I use this as a base scent because of the strong sugar/vanilla notes and I find it goes great almost all scents.

The scent is more caramelized sugar than vanilla, and it lasts pretty long on my skin. It is a warm comforting gourmet scent and I think it is perfect year round.

The body lotion is always moisturising and the packaging is a squeeze type bottle.

I will re-purchase this again and I hope you will purchase it too! A bbw timeless scent. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i don't know how to describe this other than it's such a sweet romantic smell. I am not a big fan of sweet scent but I adore this a lot, it's always been my favorite and haven't gotten tired of this. I hope that they never discontinue this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I adored the beautiful fragrance of Bath and Body's Warm Vanilla Sugar until they added Shea Butter and Jojoba and completely altered it's fragrance. What once was an aromatic musk fragrance is now that of a sickening sweet cookie. I hope the company realizes they ruined a great product and brings back the old formula.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells like exactly what it is= cheap. It smells like a watered down vanilla, there really is no other way to describe it. Vanilla is supposed to be warm, this one almost feels cold. Hate this, and I usually love vanilla. For something that smells way better at a similar price point, Lavanila in Pure Vanilla. Much better choices, as they are TRUE vanillas.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

BLECH. This smells like chocolatey plastic. You know that chemical smell that new plastic containers give off? That's what this smells like, mixed with a bit of vanilla/chocolate scent. Gross, and it won't scrub off very easily either. Glad I only bought a tiny travel size, because on skin this smells nothing like it does in the bottle.

I don't currently have this product...but I fully intend on buying it again in the next few days. I used to mix the WVS body splash with the Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion, and they smelled wonderful together! I ALWAYS got compliments when wearing it! This review is for the lotion though... this was my favorite bedtime lotion. I would use it right before going to sleep... it's such a warm & cozy scent! Perfect to relax you and make you feel cozy and comfy!! I am really looking forward to buying some in the next few days! Definitely one of my favorite BBW scents!!