October 25, 2014 | 1368 users online

Brows - Elizabeth Arden - Dual Perfection Brow Shaper and Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I have put this in swap. Please do not get me wrong because it is a wonderful product but a little goes a long way and I think I will be a senior citizen before I hit pan on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzie29

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best brow color I have ever used. I have this in blonde. First time I've found a blond brow product that was not too dark or too light, just right. The color goes on so soft and natural looking and the two brushes are soft and high quality. I cannot get the color to show when I apply it wet as eyeliner but it may be because the color blond is so light. But as browcolor it is just the best and beats any pencil by a mile.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by snowbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update: 9/17/2009 10:12:00 PM
I just had to write an update for this product! I've had it for over a decade and... and I still use it. I've retired it for a few years, even try to pawn it onto a few friends, but it always makes its way back to me, since everyone's into using pencil now. But for some reason a couple years back (yes, that long ago!), I just picked it up and decided to give it another go. This is the the 1st generation packaging, which is sort of falling apart, and I've since lost the orginal brushes. I apply it with a MAC angled brush and it gives me a rather more natural brow shape vs. pencils. So I've been using it... for over 10 years, still the same one!! Gotta say, it's worth it.. the color is great, very natural. I've raised the overall rating to a 5, and packaging down to 2 (really fragile!). Good buy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Orginal Review: 5/22/2004 11:29:00 PM
I got this in Sable 03. Great natural shade and it lasts forever! I have since moved on to using a brow pencil, since I found one that is very natural and easy to use, but if I ever want to use brow powder again, this would be it! Also, it works great as a brown eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 9:31:00 AM More reviews by nikkybaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This neat little brow kit comes with two very workable applicators (not hard and scratchy like the extremely expensive Chanel Perfect Brows) and a shade of powder for defining brows and lining eyes. I have the one in #03 Sable and it's a lovely soft brown that I use dry for my brows and wet for lining my eyes. The brow brush is much softer than Chanel's and I use it to groom and deposit color on my brows. The softer sable brush can be used wet (it comes to a nice point) to line eyes or dry for a softer brow look. I would definitely buy this again if I didn't already have so many brow products. If I ever finish all my other brow products, I would definitely grab this. The price is very reasonable for the amount you get as well!