Bioelements Pumice Peel

4.6

Water, Pumice, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain Cordillera) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil (Huile Vegetable), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cetrimonium Bromide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 6/22/2007 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very good exfoliator with small particles which leaves skin smooth. Can be used several times a week.

on 6/13/2007 3:53:00 PM

The best exfoliater I have ever purchased! I use this in the shower towards the end while the pores are open.

on 5/28/2007 7:07:00 PM

Well, I received a generous sample of this in my latest Test Tube from New Beauty and at first I thought it was just going to be another one of those microdermabrasion products, I've tried so many! But this one really stood out to me. I could hardly feel the particles as I scooped it out and applied it to my face. They are SO small! It feels very gentle, so naturally I thought it would be too gentle and not work as well as others I have tried. Wrong! It worked better! It left my skin incredibly smooth and really got into the spots that are hard to get thoroughly. I was very impressed that something that seems so gentle could produce such great results. I will definitely purchase the full size when my sample runs out!

on 12/11/2006 5:19:00 PM

As an esthetician that uses Bioelements in my salon, wanted to say that the reason Pumice Peel helps to remove dead skin without feeling "scratchy" is because Bioelements uses round sphere-like granules, that won't cause minitears in the skin. Great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only product from Bioelements I actually love. It's the best microdermabrasion I've tried (and I've tried many). I would recommend PP to anybody who has problems with discolorations, acne and dullness. I use it 2-3 times a week and I have wonderful results. Be careful, if you have sensitive skin though. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.

on 3/24/2006 4:36:00 AM

This product makes my skin feel as smooth as glass. It takes a lot of self-control for me not to use it too frequently. I bought Olay's microdermabrasion system, and I really liked that, but I actually like pumice peel better. One reason is that it seems to be much more gentle and comfortable on my skin, rather than the burning/stripping sensation of Olay's.

on 9/8/2005 10:08:00 AM

I received this as a sample from my salon supplier, and I must say...wow. As a caveot, I have not used a "microdermabrasion" product before, but as a scrub, this is fantastic. The tiny grains get in those places you can never get with a regular scrub...for me, that means around the nostrils and across the forehead and chin. With regular scrubs the grains just never get these spots well. My skin looks great, feels great, and I imagine with continued use it's just going to get better. Definitely buying full-size when my sample runs out. I took off one lippie because I'd imagine there are others out there that are just as good, but I'm sold on this product.

on 8/2/2005 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

my esthetician used this on me during my facial treatment & she recommended me to use it a few times a week. i've used it 2 times at home & it truly works wonders. i notice that my skin is more glowy & radiant afterwards. one of my facial regimen staples for a lifetime.

on 7/28/2005 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recommend this scrub for everyone except those with rosacea or sensitive skin. It is a great exfoliator to use 2-3 times per week.

on 5/5/2005 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After using the Measured Micrograins for over a year with no real problems but no rave-worthy results, I decided to give this a try instead. First, let me say that I seem to have some freakish skin/hair/nail growth issue. I have to shave/pluck/wax/clip/exfoliate daily, or I'm GROSS. Anyway, this is THE BEST facial exfoliator I have ever tried, and I've tried bunches. It's pricey, but a very small amount goes a long way. I've used this every other day for a few weeks now and the difference in my skin, the texture and feel, is fantastic. I'm breaking out a lot less, and I'm way more even in general. Definitely will continue to use.

Popular Scrubs