December 19, 2014 | 1516 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best lipstick ever!!!!!! It's just amazing, please do yourself a favor and try it. This is the only lipstick I will ever use :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This was the first time I ever let a makeup artist sell me something and actual end up loving it. I went to the MAC counter near me looking for 'Syrup', another popular MAC shade which they were out of stock of. I explained to the makeup artist that I was looking for a lipcolour for everyday use and she picked out this one for me. When I tried this one on in the store I wasn't too impressed with it but decided that since MAC has good return policies I would get it anyways since if I didn't like it I could take it back. I didn't use it for the first couple of days that I had brought it home but then about 5 days in I decided to wear it and I fell absolutely in love with it. It is a soft pinky-berry colour that is moisturizing and of course, since it is a lustre it is a little frosty but not really offensive. It glides on really nicely and lasts a decent amount of time. As with all MAC lipsticks, there is no 'flavour' which I really enjoy. This lipstick just looks really flattering on me and I would imagine on most skin types and just feels really good on. I ended up purchasing Syrup shortly after and not liking it nearly as much as this one. I recommend this for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Student95

This is my go-to-lippy. I love the way it looks on my paler skin tone, but is also a flattering shimmer on friends with darker more olive skin tones.

Its an everyday kind of sparkle which never over powers any other part of my face, making it a neutral colour.

Lasts for a good couple of hours although it is quick to come off on, cutlery, water bottles ( and the boyfriend hehe)

Would re-purchase in a heart beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by rakk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this as an everyday look. Slight shimmer, not glittery at all.. makes your lips look moist, and it is great on my skin tone (NC30). I will continue to buy for my everyday routine. Looks great lined with ProLongwear lip liner in Staunchly Stylish. I find this color to be the big sister of Twig which is more matte and dry looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Great neutral colour. My only problem is I wish the consistency was thicker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

for me this is the most MLBB colour in the viva glam range. i love the charity angle so i chose this colour as the most wearable, and i'm pretty pleased with it. it's not as drying as some MAC lipsticks and the subtle shimmer is very flattering. the only things i don't like are (i) the smell - i'm usually grimacing for a minute or so until it wears off; (ii) on my lips the colour dries down to quite a bright pink stain which is less MLBB, so i have to remember to keep applying it when i'm wearing it. it's still a great go-to lipstick for everyday wearing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by samloves

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite lippy. I have purchased it time and time again. I'm always been asked if I've had my teeth bleached as Viva Glam makes them look so white. It doesn't last particularly long but it's worth every penny. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

okay so I finally figured out how to make this work for my NC40-42 skin tone I also wear Bobbi Brown warm natural 4.5 and MUFE 140.
So I use this with the MAC lipliner morning coffee and if I need to keep it from looking to gray pinkish I use Jordona lipliner in baby berry. Gives me a nice creamy pink that flatters my darker yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a color that works on almost everybody, wearable for everyday looks. It was the first MAC lipstick that I got, essential for any lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

This is my absolute favorite lipstick I have been using since I was 16 years old!! Still using it!! Its the best MLBB with a little shimmer :3 The only cons would be the price of the tube of lipstick and the weird smell. I also think I may not re-purchase and buy the Rimmel dupe called Sunset.... It has a weird scent to it...