July 25, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Femmegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a NC 20 with pink undertones. I worry a lot about pinkish lip glosses because sometimes they really bring out the pink in my face but NOT this lipglass! This is my absolute favorite everyday go to lipglass. I need to get another and I would be devastated if they discontinued this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the idea of Viva Glam, so I bought this in the tartan tale holiday set with the matching lipstick. personally I'm not such a fan, it looks pretty good over cut a caper but not so much over the VGV lipstick as it pulls too brown on me, and I'm very cool toned so it doesn't really work for me that way. A bit too brown for me so I probably won't buy it again, but it would work for someone more warm toned, it's not a bad product at all

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS AND THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY ON ME =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Shopped through my stash today and I must say I LOVE THIS LIPGLASS! One of my HGs! I like sticking to DS but this is something I will always repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Elizett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I Love this lipgloss i use it everyday over Revlons Nude Attitude and it looks amazing and lasts a while :). I am going to buy it again ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most used lipgloss, i like to use this with Nyx Muave lip liner (dupe of Macs spice in my eyes) and this lipgloss.
perfecto!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lip gloss.The consistensy is perfect: smooth, not so sticky, not so liquid; last very long time, the smell is delicious, and it gives my entire face a very special glow.. I think it is because the color goes perfect for me. It's a really nude pink tone, with shimmers. Almost like a bubble gum but toned down. Its my first mac lipglass, and I totally want to try more! of course I will repurchase, if i could!

**Hi!! Does anyone also think this lip glass is similar to viva glam gaga lip glass??

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by baharh

It a great versatile gloss that can be worn by itself or over any other nude and neutral color. What i love about MAC glosses are their consistency, never sticky. Easily one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cupcake85

This is the perfect pinky nude color! I did not find this too sticky and I did not notice any kind of scent to it. Love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This color is a very light mauve/pink color on my NC30 skin tone a lil goes a long way and it isn't too sticky like other glosses I've tried the mua told me I could pretty much use it over any nude , pink , light brown Mac lipstick and so far it has gone great w what I have ;)