MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first MAC lipglass, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a neutral pinky nude. I love that I can wear it over so many different lipsticks and it always seems to work! I also wear it alone from time to time. It's so versatile, how could I not purchase it again? : )

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this, because it is a natural nude lip gloss. It's not to pale, and doesn't wash me out and the touch of warm pink warms up my skintone. I perseonally don't find mac lipglasses sticky, for some reason, yet most other people do. (I think Nars lip gloss is way stickier.) I really like the texture of this. Will repurchase (yet I hardly ever use up a lip gloss.)

on 4/4/2011 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It is hard to find a nude lipgloss that isn't too pink, too brown, too dark, too pale...this is the perfect shade. Looks great paired with a nude lipliner, over the Viva Glam V lipstick, or alone. The formula is non-drying, not "sticky", and makes my lips appear full.

on 3/29/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this at first because it was too dark for me, but it was because I was so used to using pinks lol I'm glad I forced myself to like this because it's a nice color on me. I would repurchase if I ran out.

on 2/13/2011 9:29:00 PM

years ago when I was highschool an MUA at the mac counter tried this on me and since that day this l/g & I have been inseparable. I'm NC40 & this gloss blends nicely with my natural lip color so I can wear it in the day, as well as the night. This l/g is an essential in my makeup bag.

on 2/6/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

One of my fave lipglasses from MAC!! I usually wear this on top of Viva Glam V lipstick or Brave. It's great alone too.

on 1/11/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm a NC 20 with pink undertones. I worry a lot about pinkish lip glosses because sometimes they really bring out the pink in my face but NOT this lipglass! This is my absolute favorite everyday go to lipglass. I need to get another and I would be devastated if they discontinued this one!

I like the idea of Viva Glam, so I bought this in the tartan tale holiday set with the matching lipstick. personally I'm not such a fan, it looks pretty good over cut a caper but not so much over the VGV lipstick as it pulls too brown on me, and I'm very cool toned so it doesn't really work for me that way. A bit too brown for me so I probably won't buy it again, but it would work for someone more warm toned, it's not a bad product at all

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS AND THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY ON ME =)

on 1/11/2011 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Shopped through my stash today and I must say I LOVE THIS LIPGLASS! One of my HGs! I like sticking to DS but this is something I will always repurchase :)

Popular Lip Glosses