OPI Nail Envy - Matte

4.4

BUTYL ACETATE, TOLUENE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, TOSYLAMIDE/FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TALC, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL ALCOHOL, FORMALDEHYDE, HYDRATED SILICA, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, CAMPHOR, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2)

on 9/26/2008 2:25:00 PM

I really like this product. After applying two coats, there is just a very subtle sheen. Very nice for those who like a very understated look. A little pricey, but a good product.

on 8/15/2008 9:39:00 PM

An HG for me! I put on one coat every 1-2 days on my fingers and remove with polish remover about twice a week.

It goes on easily and dries quickly. It gives nails a sheen, like I've just done a good buff job.

This stuff has definitely made my nails stronger. They grow longer and are less likely to break or snag.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Although no color is too wild for my toes, I keep my fingernails well manicured, buffed, and bare of color. Bare of color, but not bare of Nail Envy Matte. I've been using it for years and it keeps my fingernails looking well groomed and pretty. AND, there's no question that it keeps them thick, hard, and healthy. Never fails to draw compliments. From time to time, I've tried other products, but I always come back to this one and don't want to ever be without it.

on 8/6/2008 5:28:00 PM

This product really delivers! If you use this every other day you will see an improvement in your nails...I certainly did..& I bit for years...now have strong nails.

on 7/12/2008 10:26:00 AM

This stuff is GREAT! I remember a girl i know using it b4 her wedding to get her nails ready for the day and she loved it. Years later i finally broke down and bought it. It works great. I love the matte finish b/c it makes my nails look clean, natural and UNPOLISHED, which i like..(i think that clear shiny polish can accentuate imperfect nails.) It makes my nails look as though they have just been buffed perfectly. i rarely paint my nails a color, but this acts as a great base if i do. My nails are hard yet flexible and even if one breaks, i was able to apply a fresh coat daily to keep it from tearing off until it grew out so i could trim the split. I have tried TONS of nail treatments, this being BY FAR one of the BEST!
p.s. i work w/ my hands outdoors for a living to boot!!!!!

on 4/25/2008 4:02:00 PM

Made my nails yellow, and when i stopped applying made my nails break down and peel...just doesnt work for me, luckliy i got is discounted but even if it does work on others the price is ridclous for 15ml of product that only helps your nails for only the time youve actually got it on your nails i recomend Prostrong

on 3/27/2008 1:45:00 PM

I ♥ that this stuff is matte and not shiny.

I don't like the look of polish but am trying to grow my nails out. My nails tend to split and peel and this treatment seems to be working.

The brush is bigger and thicker than other brushes which is great. Polish goes on smooth and dries very fast.

I think the price is worth it compared to other polishes/treatments out there.

So far I ♥ it and will definitly repurchase.

continued >>

on 2/24/2008 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I can't live without this stuff. I really and truly adore it. I limit my bold and wild side to painting my toes (which I'm fanatical about...), but I keep my nails natural. When I buff my nails, then apply this stuff, my nails look groomed and gorgeous. Despite all the time and money I spend on keeping my toes pretty, I get more compliments on my fingernails than anything else. Thank you OPI...

on 2/16/2008 1:13:00 AM

love it just as i do the other one. Used after having fake nails and helped them grow and be strong. I have healthy nails again just like the original without shine.

on 9/11/2007 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Nail Envy is amazing! I love the matte version because it isn't super shiny like the original so I can wear it over nail polish colors and the shine doesn't look too overwhelming.

My nails would never grow and when they did they would peel and break. This stuff makes them long and healthy looking!! I have recommended it to all of my friends and it works for all :) It's about 15 bucks for a bottle and it may seem pricey but it is definitely worth it!! Plus it lasts a while. Go get this stuff and you will love your nails!!

Top Rated OPI Products