August 28, 2014 | 1691 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ypratt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Received a generous sample of this product to try for my "dehydrated" eyes, as the sales rep said. I had tiny little bumps in the dark circle area which reminded me of chicken skin. Have been using the sample morning and night for about 4 weeks now, and the little "chicken" bumps are gone. Goes one smoothly, and absorbed well, but there were times I used too much and had to wait a bit longer. Make-up goes on great. No running mascara. It's a HYDRATING cream, not a firming or lifting cream. I phoned my BFF to share the info with her, because it seems at our age, 47, we're always looking for a good product. I'm very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by wherearemykeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this over and over again because it hydrates my under eye area. I don't think it treats fine lines but, it does diminish the look of them under concealer. This cream sinks in really fast, so I immediately apply concealer and blend the two in together and my undereye is smooth and dark circles are concealed. If I need a little more coverage I tap on more BB concealer and tiny amount of this cream then set with powder.

Comes in a plastic jar and I'm fine with that. But, I actually prefered it when it came in a glass jar b/c it felt more luxe. Price is currently $46 so, a little on the pricey side but doable. I go through about 2 or 2.5 a year with twice daily use.

There are several treatment eye creams out there and I should probably invest in one for nighttime but, as long as they make this, I will continue to buy it b/c its the only product that works under concealer for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

When they say hydrating, they were not kidding. This is a super hydrating and thick eye cream. You need very little and it coats smoothly under your eyes. It takes a while for it to absorb in, but you know its working and your eyes feel moisturized but not heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got a sample when I went to Bobbi brown and got my concealed, I must say it is an awesome product, it does what it says it hydrates my eye area the only down fall is the price id never purchase it only because I don't feel it's worth the money. $42 is alot for an eye cream there are just as good if not better eye creams out there st drug store prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eye cream, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora and definitely wouldn't buy it. It does it's job. It hydrates, has a nice consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's all I need. I have used products from the drugstore that work just as well if not better. I use the Olay Regenerist Serum (fragrance free) under my eyes on my eyelids and it's pretty awesome. I've been using it for almost a year and there's still plenty left and it's also in a pump. It also primes your undereyes and eyelids well for makeup and dries faster than a cream. I actually have the generic CVS version. I wouldn't buy this Bobbi Brown eye cream cuz it's not doing anything special for the price. To each his own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice eye cream. My under eye area was dry and I needed something that was gentle yet moisturizing. I have been using this for a while and the skin around my eyes is softer and more moisturized.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

I purchased this product because the SA told me it had a primer in it which aid the application of concealer. It didn't work any differently than anything else however. I found the best result by using CeraVe PM because it is a time released moisturizer which keeps my eye area hydrated all day. Cost is zip.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a guilty purchase...in that I went into the department store to buy a present for my friend and ended up being upsold to buy this eye cream! The eye cream is nice and hydrating and a good base for make-up, but I do think its is expensive for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by BellaMiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though the sales lady kept talking about how this would help w/ my dark circles and such, a month later (maybe more) I've seen no difference what so ever! I mainly use this as a night eye cream and sometimes under my concealer as it helps it look better. the off side is that it's really expensive!! I know I've marked it as a "would buy it again product" but I'm not fully sure, I'll continue using it until I find something that actually works *smh*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I have only tried samples of this, every time or almost every time i buy something at the bobbi's counter the lady gives me one or 2, so I have never had to buy it, although I know its kind of pricey,and definitely I will cry when all of my samples are gone. But, i must say I LOOOOOOOVE this so much. This eye cream really helps with that puffiness I have sometimes under my eyes, and also with dark circles. I have also tried the Clinique all about eyes, but I think this one is soooo much better... I know that as soon as i stop using this my eyes will look tired.
Definitely I will buy the full size!!!