Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/2/2012 9:53:00 AM

I like the fact that this cream is nice and thick. It definately hydrates the under eye area. Great for dry skin and cold months. It's expensive.. $50..

on 9/10/2012 6:09:00 AM

Now I'm in my 30s and fine lines are getting more noticeable I've been trying out quite a few eye creams and never had any success until this one. It really is very hydrating and plumps up my under eye area making concealer sit better and lines less noticeable. The results are long lasting too. Definitely my favourite eye cream to date and have already repurchased.

on 7/1/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i got a sample of this product. it does hydrate and keep my eye area soft for a of couple hours, but it's nothing special and for the price it's not worth it. this is comparable to any drug store brand. it has not helped with the small dry bumps under my eyes. i wanted to like this but i'm also glad i didn't find it so amazing as to spend so much on it. wouldn't recommend

on 6/12/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Much as I like this cream, I just found out that it contains retinyl palmitate which is in the same family as retin A. I have been reading that this ingredient may cause problems when one is exposed to sunlight as it causes the skin to become more senitive to sun exposure. Would recommend putting a sunscreen over this if worn during the daytime .

on 5/23/2012 10:35:00 AM

Wonderful EYE CREAM!

I want to start by saying i have super sensitive skin/eyes. I have had a terrible time finding any eye cream that doesnt make my eyes burn, water, and itch. THIS IS IT!

I wish it were a little less expensive since i tend to go through a full size bottle every few months. During the day i use under eye only and it absorbs well keeping my under eye concealer in place.

I can't say enough about this eye cream!

on 4/18/2012 7:48:00 PM

I do not like this product as an eye treatment. It is much better as a primer and let's makeup look much smoother over the eye area especially if you have fine wrinkles.

The texture is nice and it does feel very nice and rejuvenating on the eyes. The only downside is I would say is it's a bit pricey and you have to wait maybe 15 minutes for it to absorb around the eyes before you set anything over it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I overall like this product a lot. My mom came home with this one day and gave it to me to test out. The first time I used it, I mixed it with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer and it worked great. I wouldn't buy it again though, because of its expensive price. I could easily find a much less (price wise) eye cream that would do the same thing as this one.

on 2/17/2012 1:26:00 PM

Received a generous sample of this product to try for my "dehydrated" eyes, as the sales rep said. I had tiny little bumps in the dark circle area which reminded me of chicken skin. Have been using the sample morning and night for about 4 weeks now, and the little "chicken" bumps are gone. Goes one smoothly, and absorbed well, but there were times I used too much and had to wait a bit longer. Make-up goes on great. No running mascara. It's a HYDRATING cream, not a firming or lifting cream. I phoned my BFF to share the info with her, because it seems at our age, 47, we're always looking for a good product. I'm very happy with this product.

I've purchased this over and over again because it hydrates my under eye area. I don't think it treats fine lines but, it does diminish the look of them under concealer. This cream sinks in really fast, so I immediately apply concealer and blend the two in together and my undereye is smooth and dark circles are concealed. If I need a little more coverage I tap on more BB concealer and tiny amount of this cream then set with powder.

Comes in a plastic jar and I'm fine with that. But, I actually prefered it when it came in a glass jar b/c it felt more luxe. Price is currently $46 so, a little on the pricey side but doable. I go through about 2 or 2.5 a year with twice daily use.

There are several treatment eye creams out there and I should probably invest in one for nighttime but, as long as they make this, I will continue to buy it b/c its the only product that works under concealer for me.

on 1/8/2012 9:08:00 PM

When they say hydrating, they were not kidding. This is a super hydrating and thick eye cream. You need very little and it coats smoothly under your eyes. It takes a while for it to absorb in, but you know its working and your eyes feel moisturized but not heavy.