November 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got a sample of this product. it does hydrate and keep my eye area soft for a of couple hours, but it's nothing special and for the price it's not worth it. this is comparable to any drug store brand. it has not helped with the small dry bumps under my eyes. i wanted to like this but i'm also glad i didn't find it so amazing as to spend so much on it. wouldn't recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by tashy00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Much as I like this cream, I just found out that it contains retinyl palmitate which is in the same family as retin A. I have been reading that this ingredient may cause problems when one is exposed to sunlight as it causes the skin to become more senitive to sun exposure. Would recommend putting a sunscreen over this if worn during the daytime .

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wonderful EYE CREAM!

I want to start by saying i have super sensitive skin/eyes. I have had a terrible time finding any eye cream that doesnt make my eyes burn, water, and itch. THIS IS IT!

I wish it were a little less expensive since i tend to go through a full size bottle every few months. During the day i use under eye only and it absorbs well keeping my under eye concealer in place.

I can't say enough about this eye cream!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lissalam82

I do not like this product as an eye treatment. It is much better as a primer and let's makeup look much smoother over the eye area especially if you have fine wrinkles.

The texture is nice and it does feel very nice and rejuvenating on the eyes. The only downside is I would say is it's a bit pricey and you have to wait maybe 15 minutes for it to absorb around the eyes before you set anything over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I overall like this product a lot. My mom came home with this one day and gave it to me to test out. The first time I used it, I mixed it with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer and it worked great. I wouldn't buy it again though, because of its expensive price. I could easily find a much less (price wise) eye cream that would do the same thing as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ypratt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Received a generous sample of this product to try for my "dehydrated" eyes, as the sales rep said. I had tiny little bumps in the dark circle area which reminded me of chicken skin. Have been using the sample morning and night for about 4 weeks now, and the little "chicken" bumps are gone. Goes one smoothly, and absorbed well, but there were times I used too much and had to wait a bit longer. Make-up goes on great. No running mascara. It's a HYDRATING cream, not a firming or lifting cream. I phoned my BFF to share the info with her, because it seems at our age, 47, we're always looking for a good product. I'm very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by wherearemykeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this over and over again because it hydrates my under eye area. I don't think it treats fine lines but, it does diminish the look of them under concealer. This cream sinks in really fast, so I immediately apply concealer and blend the two in together and my undereye is smooth and dark circles are concealed. If I need a little more coverage I tap on more BB concealer and tiny amount of this cream then set with powder.

Comes in a plastic jar and I'm fine with that. But, I actually prefered it when it came in a glass jar b/c it felt more luxe. Price is currently $46 so, a little on the pricey side but doable. I go through about 2 or 2.5 a year with twice daily use.

There are several treatment eye creams out there and I should probably invest in one for nighttime but, as long as they make this, I will continue to buy it b/c its the only product that works under concealer for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

When they say hydrating, they were not kidding. This is a super hydrating and thick eye cream. You need very little and it coats smoothly under your eyes. It takes a while for it to absorb in, but you know its working and your eyes feel moisturized but not heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got a sample when I went to Bobbi brown and got my concealed, I must say it is an awesome product, it does what it says it hydrates my eye area the only down fall is the price id never purchase it only because I don't feel it's worth the money. $42 is alot for an eye cream there are just as good if not better eye creams out there st drug store prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eye cream, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora and definitely wouldn't buy it. It does it's job. It hydrates, has a nice consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's all I need. I have used products from the drugstore that work just as well if not better. I use the Olay Regenerist Serum (fragrance free) under my eyes on my eyelids and it's pretty awesome. I've been using it for almost a year and there's still plenty left and it's also in a pump. It also primes your undereyes and eyelids well for makeup and dries faster than a cream. I actually have the generic CVS version. I wouldn't buy this Bobbi Brown eye cream cuz it's not doing anything special for the price. To each his own.