LUSH Karma Bubble Bar

4.4

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Cocamide DEA, Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Lavendin Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Pine Oil (Pinus), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan flexuosus), Elemi Oil (Canarium commune), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Red No. 4

on 10/8/2009 7:54:00 PM

Love it!! First bubble bar I have used and love it! The smell was a bit strong when I first opened the packaging, but after I broke a piece off and crumbled it in the bath, it was wonderful!! I didn't use the whole lot at once, I broke a piece off each time and it lasted me around 8 baths. It always left me feeling nice and relaxed, and smelling wonderful!!! Would definitely buy it again!!

This is one of the first Lush products I ever bought. After using these bubble bars I will never go back to filling my bathtub with normal shower gel again! These create such big and long lasting bubbles I just love them!

I really like the smell of this bubble bar, they describe it as "spicy orange" which I totally agree. It has a strong citrus scent which I find really pleasant.

This bubble bar really makes me relax and leave my skin super smooth and soft. Just a great product overall.

I really like this and would definitely repurchase again!

on 9/17/2009 12:59:00 AM

Yum, I love the smell. This is my first bubble bar & I will never use a bomb again! First of all let me say I have used the bombs before because I always walked by the bubble bars cause I thought they were soap. One of the super nice employees told me about them on my last trip. I love that these bars really dissolve and dont leave that sandy residue on the tub. Ugh I think having to sit on that sandpaper ruins a bath.
The karma scent is very strong and I love it. I think this is the kind of smell people either love or hate. My boyfriend loved it so much he jumped right into the bath after I jumped out just to smell as good as me. The scent lasts & lasts, so as another positive our bathroom will smell great for a week.
My only con is that this is a pretty drying which is kind of disappointing. This may or maynot be an issue with bubble bars in general.
Overall I think this is a waay better value than a bath bomb & it was an enjoyable bath. I will buy it again cause the smell is so relaxing for bathtime.

on 9/4/2009 2:16:00 PM

Great price for a product with a cult favourite scent that fragrances your skin and the rest of your bathroom with spicy cirtus. Yum!!!

on 6/9/2009 7:07:00 AM

Firstly bubble bars are better value than bathbombs - you really only need to use a half of a bubblebar to get lots of bubbles!I love the Karma fragrance so i really enjoyed using this B.Bar - it didnt colour the water, which is a good thing! It left my skin really soft and the Karma fragrance lingered on my skin.The Bubblebars are a great value buy as you get two baths from one bar!

on 5/24/2009 1:11:00 AM

Oh MY Gosh!!! This was the BEST bubble bar I have ever used!!! It filled my tub with mountains of bubbles, and left my skin baby soft and lightly scented. It looked like there was glitter in the bubble bar, but none in the water, or on my skin when I got out. This made my skin feel like SILK when I got out of the tub. Highly reccommended!!!!!

on 3/18/2009 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Karma is so the bomb! I wasn't sure if I would like it since it is described as a "spicy orange" smell. And I usually don't like those "spicy orange" type of smells. Smelling the bubble bar by itself-- I both like it and not like it. The spiciness of the orange can be a bit overwhelming (I hope that makes sense!), but after using it in the bath, I was in absolute heaven! LOVE this bubble bar! I will definately re-purchase. It was very relaxing and the bubbles gave off a nice orange scent-- with only a hint of the "spice".

on 3/5/2009 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cant say enough about the Karma fragrance and all its wonderful products. Its so simple yet so complex. I think any of these products combined will get you noticed and everyone will ask "What is that scent".

on 5/18/2007 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm totally in love w/ the karma scent...BUT this bubble bar was really lack luster. The scent wasen't strong in the bath. It didn't last on my skin and it didn't produce alot of bubbles. I was kinda disappointed with it. Maybe just maybe i'll give it another try but as it stands i don't really wanna waste money buying again. i'm kinda torn.............

on 4/5/2007 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

I love this scent! It reminds me of back home in Eugene,Or....hippy central, but in a good way : )
I found this bubble bar to be much more...bubbly..than the other ones I have tried from Lush. I used 1/4 and there was plenty of great smelling bubbles.
Will definately repurchase...and...now I am hooked on Karma.

Popular Bath Treatments