July 31, 2014 | 1800 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Karma Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Great price for a product with a cult favourite scent that fragrances your skin and the rest of your bathroom with spicy cirtus. Yum!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Firstly bubble bars are better value than bathbombs - you really only need to use a half of a bubblebar to get lots of bubbles!I love the Karma fragrance so i really enjoyed using this B.Bar - it didnt colour the water, which is a good thing! It left my skin really soft and the Karma fragrance lingered on my skin.The Bubblebars are a great value buy as you get two baths from one bar!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh MY Gosh!!! This was the BEST bubble bar I have ever used!!! It filled my tub with mountains of bubbles, and left my skin baby soft and lightly scented. It looked like there was glitter in the bubble bar, but none in the water, or on my skin when I got out. This made my skin feel like SILK when I got out of the tub. Highly reccommended!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Karma is so the bomb! I wasn't sure if I would like it since it is described as a "spicy orange" smell. And I usually don't like those "spicy orange" type of smells. Smelling the bubble bar by itself-- I both like it and not like it. The spiciness of the orange can be a bit overwhelming (I hope that makes sense!), but after using it in the bath, I was in absolute heaven! LOVE this bubble bar! I will definately re-purchase. It was very relaxing and the bubbles gave off a nice orange scent-- with only a hint of the "spice".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cant say enough about the Karma fragrance and all its wonderful products. Its so simple yet so complex. I think any of these products combined will get you noticed and everyone will ask "What is that scent".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm totally in love w/ the karma scent...BUT this bubble bar was really lack luster. The scent wasen't strong in the bath. It didn't last on my skin and it didn't produce alot of bubbles. I was kinda disappointed with it. Maybe just maybe i'll give it another try but as it stands i don't really wanna waste money buying again. i'm kinda torn.............

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by contim

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It reminds me of back home in Eugene,Or....hippy central, but in a good way : )
I found this bubble bar to be much more...bubbly..than the other ones I have tried from Lush. I used 1/4 and there was plenty of great smelling bubbles.
Will definately repurchase...and...now I am hooked on Karma.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by ishieness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell but not only is the color boring and dull but it totally dries out my skin! I used 1/4 of it and dipped my face into the tub like I do with other bath products, about 5 minutes after the bath when my face dried off I was left in a horrid scratchy rash! I adore the smell of Karma but this is something I will never buy again. If you like this smell you should try Amandopondo and Cleanliness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rubywhatashmoo

I love the Lush Karma scent and this is by far my favourite BBS. It gets points for: being easy to crumble, having a great lasting smell, colouring the water and the bar being big enough to EASILY do 2 baths - and that's just me being extravagant cos I know some people get 4 out of one bar!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perhaps I did not use enough,but i did not get good bubbles like I normally do with bubble bath products.
I love the smell though! Reminds me of coca-cola for some reason.
I don't like that we don't get name labels when we buy in the store.
over all VERY expensive, espeically wehn my normal bath product is the same price but gets me 30 bath instead of 1-2.