NARS Charade Duo

4.3

on 6/23/2002 5:22:00 PM

I have the Charade duo in my Rapture palette. They are nice colors, but I only gave it a 4 out of 5, because I wish they were shimmery instead of matte.

on 2/26/2002 12:12:00 PM

Beautiful shades. I did have a slight problem with creasing but it wasnt enough to make me not want to wear them regularly. Great duo for Fall!!

on 2/12/2002 4:28:00 AM

This duo, a matte rosy caramel and a matte lavender grey, look a bit blah in the compact, but go on sheerly and evenly to really highlight blue or green eyes in a very subtle way. The texture is not heavily pigmented; more of a wash really, which makes them highly suitable for a discreet daytime look. They can be worn separately or with the grey on the lid and the caramel above, for dimension.

on 1/29/2002 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Again, the packaging of these is excellent. The colors are nice and subtle. They're perfect for a natural look. I do have to work to get them to show up, but I've never had a Nars shadow show up on me right away. I like these for a no fuss look when I'm in a hurry. You can't really go wrong with this duo.

on 10/15/2001 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this NARS duo! The colors are just beautiful and very wearable! I wish they were a bit more pigmented, but I like things a little more natural looking anyway! GREAT packaging!

on 10/3/2001 6:47:00 PM

This one is definitely a winner. A soft neutral rose and a fantastic mauve look wonderful together. Both have a velvet finish. A great duo, both in texture and color. Would look great on just about anyone for sure.