August 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by matouli

I love this eyeshadow, the colour is perfect for just all over the eyelid for an everyday look or as a highlighter. I've been in love with this colour for so long. The only downside is that the brush doesn't pick up a lot of colour so I have to dip it in there a million times! But overall I love it and I would repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by heidimarien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this shade of shadow from MAC it's the best go to when you're having a lazy make-up day or a great start to a glam look!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by sssasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent product for highlings eyes, cheekbones and eyebrows! Also very versatile and a nice satin finish...not too shiny (can work with oily skin) and not glittery, which is great for me! Such a lovely colour aswell as it can suit anything! I team it with the "fireside" mineralize m.a.c eyeshadow (deep purple and brown shade) and it really makes green/hazel eyes pop :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I gave into the hype of this. + I was looking for a light pink shade. And I am not dissapointed. I love using it over rubenesque PP. Just a nice everyday colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This looks far too shimmery and cool toned on me. I prefer Bobbi Brown's Petal Shimmer eye shadow. I have used this a couple times, and it just never seems to look right. Maybe it just looks better on people who are not as pale?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I thought Naked Lunch looked too much like e/s I already had, like Jest, or L'oreal Infallible in Iced Latte, or Maybelline's Barely Beige CT, or UD Sin, etc. But I've realized that some of those pearly champagnes can be over the top for work (esp Iced Latte, which I LOVE). The subtle shimmer in NL is perfect for work; it's a more casual but still glam neutral shade that complements most crease colors and pulls a look together with little effort. I usually pat it all over the mobile lid and use a taupe in the crease (or any of the med-deep shades from Naked 1 & 2).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by hotmess

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My only brow highlighter for going out! I can wear it with browns, blues, greens to violets....and anything in between.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to buy Naked Lunch for about a year but I kept seeing reviews saying that it is very similar to Jest, which I already had, and that it's not worth purchasing both. I could not disagree more. I am a bit of a MAC addict but I definitely think that they are different enough to justify owning both. Jest is more pink/peachy and it gives a different effect. Because Naked Lunch is pretty close to my skintone (NC20) it shows up as a nudey-beige with gorgeous shimmer that almost looks wet. So, if you are an addict like myself I think that is definitely worth purchasing both if you already have Jest, but if you are on a budget and have to choose just one, I would choose Naked Lunch! My favorite way to wear it is as a wash with Era or Cork in the crease, and a little Vanilla to highlight. I typically don't like shimmer in my highlights but this could be the one exception. It isn't light enough to be worn as a highlight by itself on my complexion, which is why I add the Vanilla. I can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow and I highly recommend! Also, I did not have any texture issues that many other people have mentioned. I have recently made a "Guide to MAC Highlight Eyeshadows" if you would like to check it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

A simple, yet very pretty eyeshadow by MAC. Described as a pink champagne frost, it is the exact color of my fair skin tone, so I really like to wear this as an all over color for a natural look. It is very shimmery, which for me can go on either beautifully or patch-y. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way - I really only need a swipe or two of this on my brush and voila! Instant glam!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow, I've repurchased it numerous times. It's a great colour for all over the eye or as a highlight in the inner corners. I love it with Tempting or Satin Taupe but it looks great with all browns and greys really, sooo versatile! My favourite thing to do with it is put it all over the lid, on top of Painterly paint pot with some black liner; really simple but striking.