October 2, 2014 | 1135 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this stuff a lot! When i first got it when i rubbed it in, it almost felt like a burning sensation. Also, it left my face looking a little sticky, but maybe I was jsut using it too much. Anyways after using it for a while, I loved it! It makes my skin so smooth and its great it protects against the sun :) Now i really like it, i might try out some other ones but this ones definitely good for dry, normal or oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jennimalpas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

READ UPDATE BELOW!
I had run out of my usual day moisturizer (i've been using dove essential nutrients daily face lotion +spf) and i wanted to try something new. I came across this one and thought it would be perfect for me because i love all cetaphil's other products as they are gentle on my skin. The first few times i used this moisturizer it seemed pretty normal, however i wasn't keen on the slightly sunscreen like smell. After a few days of using this, seconds after i applied it my skin felt like it was on fire! it felt so inflamed, hot and had a burning sensation. It also made my skin feel dryer than it was before i put the moisturizer on. I'm very disappointed with this product as i expect so much more from cetaphil, i dont know what they put in it, but it certainly wasn't friendly to my skin!

UPDATE
I decided to use this product for a little longer as i really hoped i would see a miracle (i love cetaphil's other products). I've been using it now for maybe a month, and i would now classify it as just average. Its not burning my skin anymore, but i dont feel it works a miracle either. Its alright (as in it does the job, but nothing amazing), but for the price of it, it isnt worh it. I wont be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I really really like this product!
Packaging: Excellent, with a easy to control pump. Turns to open or close so its great for traveling.
Price: On the expensive side for moisturizers for me. I believe it was around $13.
Consistency: Very creamy, right inbetween thick and thin.
Application: One pump covers my entire face. Blends well and soaks into my skin quickly.
Scent: Not highly scented. Smells a little of sunscreen, which I like. No flowers or weird scents.
My skin: Combination/Acne Prone. Mainly my nose is the only oily part and my cheeks and jaw get dry and sometimes flakey. Mainly flake due to acne treatments such as bp.
Overall Opinion: An awesome moisturizer that hydrates the skin quickly. It feels great and doesnt leave any filmy residue behind or just sits there. My skin feels smooth, moisturized, and not dry or flakey. I will be using this instead of my Aveeno.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by SlantySlanty

Ouch. If you have sensitive skin, don't purchase this product. On the first application, my skin felt hot and became red and irritated within seconds. It also felt super greasy on the skin and I can still feel the product on my face in the morning after applying it at night. The only benefit this product has is that it does a decent job at moisturizing and hasn't broken me out. However, I'm disappointed. I bought this because it said it was suitable "for all skin types" and since Cetaphil is a brand that has a great rep, I decided to give it a shot and I guess now I'm returning it. Back to you it is, Aveeno.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by lalyastarpop

well, i generally love cetaphil because its so gentle on my skin. im in love with the cleanser and the moisturizing cream. however, this facial moisturizer stings!! when i apply it on my face, it burns! ouch. Not so gentle at all. So, i stopped using it on my face and just used it as a body lotion neck down :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xoxoRachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I discovered this last summer when I started having white spots on my face from swimming. I like this moisturizer better than Olay's daily moisturizier. Cetaphil makes my face feel more protected. It does the basic needs for me, a 15 year old. There's not really a smell, itss basically unscented. The only thing is that it irritates my eyes occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Heyycasablanca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this moisturizer for about a year when suddenly it began to irritate my skin tremendously. My face would turn red, itch, and burn until I had to wash it off. I do not know what caused my skin to react this way, it was the same bottle I had been using for over a year. I switched to Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer and my skin thanks me! Another issue I had with this lotion was that the ingredients in the moisturizer for "all skin types" and the ingredients in the "sensitive skin" formula were EXACTLY the same. However, one is much more expensive and less amount than the other. I double checked because I own them both. Even though this did not work with my skin, I think it is a good moisturizer nonetheless. If you do not have a sensitive skin issue, I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised that I could use this product with SPF 15 because of past sunscreen allergy. First application, my intolerant skin felt some stinging but overall was very soothing and caused minimum redness. Although a lotion, the texture is rich, not too light, and is hydrating and not greasy. Love the non-removable pump top for sanitary reasons.

I am currently recovering from reaction from Clarins Gentle Day Cream that left excessive flakiness/peeling and needed two pumps for entire face. I have ultra sensitive skin and have tried so many products that didn't work for me (La Roche Posay Toleriane soothing protective cream (regular, riche, ultra), Avène Hydriance/Soothing hydrating serum, etc.) I can only use Estee Lauder Verite line but it is expensive so I've been looking for alternate comparable product. Overall, this product is effective and does moisturize my ultra sensitive skin. I do feel the cream on my face probably because I used a lot (two pumps). But this cream works and is worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by akaginger21

I have very sensitive combo skin with rosacea. I picked this up because I need a daily sunscreen to help prevent flare ups from sun exposure. Sadly, the chemical blockers in this caused my skin to burn and my face to turn quite red. It's also not quite what I'm looking for as far as a moisturizer goes. Definitely not a good choice for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Updated 24 November 2013

I just began using this and I like the texture of it, it absorbs into the skin instantly thought it has a sun screen scent which is actually not what I would like but it is okay. It feels more like a sun screen rather than moisturizer. It will sting skin that is raw or healing and it will really hurt.