October 23, 2014 | 1186 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaKay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this eye cream because so many people had written that it had helped with their under eye milia. I have used this every night for two months and have not seen even the slightest improvement with milia (or fine lines, for that matter). I didn't have any negative reactions to this (burning, stinging) as some users have. After two months, I see no change so I will not be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used to use ROC's retinol eye cream, and it worked -- just not fast enough. I'd say MD Forte's retinol eye cream works doubly fast -- maybe even three times as fast! I only use it at night, and I sometimes get some sensitivity (moderate stinging during the day). If I skip a night or two here and there, all's well. I've had no swelling, drying out, or wrinkling from this cream -- just great results! It's getting rid of the evil sunspot near my right eye and keeping the whole undereye area much smoother than the normal 30-something! Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by blessallchildren

I have milia and wanted a eye moisturizer that would also contain alpha hydroxy to shed the dead skin around the eye. This has done that and has helped prevent the production of further milia. I discontinued using my Paula Dorf concealer, got a prescription for Retinal, and use toner gently around the eye to coincide with the eye treatment to clear up the milia. They are almost all gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

After sitting a long time in my stash without use, I pulled this out. I immediately got crepey undereyes, but knowing the routine, didn't worry about it. After using for a few days, I did get very red, ouchy pouches and gave it a break. Watching the burned area heal is like watching a miracle in progress. My undereyes are healing and taking the wrinkles with them. Now I know I'm not supposed to let my eyes get to this burned stage, but it happened quickly. I think what I'm going to do is do a two-day-on, two-or-more-day-off routine until my eyes stay healthy without irritation. Tell you what...nothing works like retinol and the stronger Retin-A products to rid your skin of wrinkles. Nothing. I don't know why I ever try anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eye cream. I used to work at Saks and tried everything under the sun, plus things that you can get from a dermatologist. I love this cream. You need to use it for at least 6 months before determining whether or not it works. Many people use an eye cream for a month and expect wrinkles to go away! This has retinol and acids to help smooth things out. I have had no irritation and have been using it for over a year. The great thing about this cream is when it won't pump out anymore you can take the cap off and still get out enough cream for another few weeks or so. Get this stuff online and you will pay less. M.D. Forte products are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2007 6:14:00 AM More reviews by hmal74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This thin eye lotion/serum does a great job in reducing wrinkles. In the beginning it stings a lot but try to dilute it the first weeks and then increase the concentration step by step. Use it only once a day because it's little too rough on the eye area for using twice. It's a serum kind of, not a cream, so you need to use another eye cram on top that just moisturizes, for ex Dermalogica eye repair or whatever you have at home. After a couple of weeks the results shows, if you also used a moisturizer. It also reduces puffiness but not dark cirkles. Unfortunately it doesnt contain any SPF which should have been there because of the alpha hydroxy acids it contains. And the pump bottle is really bad, mine broke after a week and I had to force it up and try to get the cream out with a stick every time. Annoying, but the cream is quite effective. Won't buy it again because I would like to try something different. Have heard so much good about Neostrata that I bought it on Ebay to give it a try agains my puffiness and small wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this back in 2005 and haven't found a better eye cream. It sinks in and actually works. There is no silicone build-up, oiliness, or slickness that is found in the typical eye cream. I'm 27 and I don't have crow's feet or wrinkles of any kind, but this moisturized the eye area and kept dark circles at bay. For me it prevents the wrinkles. Some of my peers already have crows feet from smiling/sun damage and need to use this! The cream lasted a long time, but is sooooo expensive. I'm going to purchase it again because I can't find an eye cream that compares.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased this item based on the excellent feedbacks on Product Reviews as well as the Message Boards, and have recently (almost 5 weeks) started using MD Forte as well as Afirm and now these products I highly recommend with any skincare issues (clearing up of acne and actual witnessing of fine lines or discolorations disappearing - normally I have used products in the past where I only had a temporary fix, but MD Forte and Afirm get my highest recommendations.) I do note dryness when solely using this, but use this as an eye treament versus an eye moisturizer and after applying this product, use on top a thick eye cream for added moisture (been using the new one by Clinique - All About Eyes (Rich Formula,) which doesn't do anything for me on its own, since I do not suffer from dark circles nor puffiness, but it is excellent for moisturizing after using the MD Forte Eyecream, which again is fantastic at actually minimizing fine lines, but lacks moisturizng properties.)

Update: 10/07 my face really cleared up in terms of acne but then MD Forte and Afirm stopped working on me and dried me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Carmela22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product on account of the rave reviews. I used it for about a month. I am 36 with few wrinkles...at least until I started using this! This really dried out my delicate eye area, and I have used plenty of retinol and alpha hydroxy products before. It seems it works great for some, but in the last two weeks I've switched back to Kinerase eye cream and it seems as though the damage is reversing...I'm relieved. Anyway, it just didn't work for me. It really made my lines more apparent than before.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lemjam

I'm 35, fair to medium skin tone - getting some fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. I bought this product b/c of the rave reviews on the board. The packaging is nice - a small dab works, but I think my eyes look even worse than they did before I used it. I've used it for about two weeks, and I have red, raw skin on the side of my eye and under it. If I cry or sweat, it stings terribly. I've really noticed that while using this as an eye cream, my concealer really settles into the fine lines and doesn't look so hot.
Must say I wasn't impressed with this product. I converted to Clarins and am going to use something from them that will help my eyes 'repair' and do what I had intended this product to do - help with fine lines and wrinkles.
This was not a nice experience.