Cover Girl Professional Mascara

Price: $

Mascara

on 8/21/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Good effective old fashioned wanded mascara for a budget price if you are not looking for too much drama however unfortunately this makes my eyes burn and water and then it gets sticky. Generally I love Covergirl mascaras but this one just didn't do it for me.

on 8/10/2012 9:04:00 PM

Awesome mascara! I am amazed that this is so cheap, effective, and doesn't smudge. Every other mascara I've ever used (except for Blinc) smudges, and I must have tried every mascara in Sephora. It's a fraction of the cost of Blinc and gives me thicker lashes. Love it and will continue to buy.

on 8/9/2012 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This mascara is great for anyone wanting to enhance their lashes while still looking natural. I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara because other Covergirl mascaras I've tried I didn't like, including Lashblast.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Pros:
- defines and enhances lashes while still looking natural
- brush is smaller and easy to work with; great for those small inner corner lashes and lower lashes
- VERY affordable; this is fantastic quality for the price
- doesn't smudge and withstands sweating and humidity, but washes off very easily
- separates lashes really well
- if it does smudge from something (rain, crying, swimming, etc.), it wipes off the skin very easily and cleanly using just your fingers
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The only con for me is that it can have a little bit of a dusty sort of flakiness sometimes. Some people may not like that this will not make your lashes dramatic. However, I prefer my lashes to be noticeable, but natural, and this mascara does a fantastic job of that.

on 7/18/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

okay so i HATED this stuff when i first got it. then i have it another go. although i cant say its the best mascara in the world... its for sure not the worst. it makes lashes look real natural with an extra kick. no clumping and no flakes. if your going for a more natural look with just a tad bit of thickness and length then get this. if your looking for something that will make your lashes look like false lashes then skip on this.

on 6/24/2012 12:25:00 PM

Great everyday mascara. Goes on easily and is easy to build, does not make lashes look spidery and is suitable for sensitive eyes. The brush is great and does not poke me like some of the new plastic brush ones do. I always stray and try new mascara's out but find myself always going back to this one.

on 6/18/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not my favorite formula, but ooh i love the curved brush for this mascara. NO clumping! :) I use this mascara for work and something thickening for night time.

on 6/17/2012 8:37:00 PM

I have tried MANY different mascaras, but I keep coming back to this one. My lashes look full and long. Easy to apply. It doesn't run nor flake like other expensive brands I have tried. I use the very black and the color is what it claims to be. I would highly recommend it. The price can't be beat!

on 5/28/2012 7:58:00 PM

Just over a year ago there was not a single drugstore brand in my collection. When I was introduced to makeup it was with MAC first, and I just held onto the idea that you only get what you pay for, for a long time. I wouldn't be caught dead with anything you could get at a Walgreens. Of course I still believe that you get what you pay for, but I know now that there are many exceptions to that rule.

Anyway, while on vacation last year, I had somehow forgotten to pack mascara and needed something, fast. This was before I really knew about MUA, and a little bit of googling didn't do me much good in the hurry I was in, so I just picked this one based on packaging and price. And now, it's my most reached for mascara! I've got well over $150 worth of mascara in my drawers, and this is the one I usually grab.

I won't say that it works miracles, it doesn't make my lashes super glamorously thick or long, it doesn't curl them, nothing like that. It's just simple and easy. It doesn't clump, doesn't give me spider legs, brushes out smoothly without flaking or crumbling, and applies really nicely and easily in the first swipe. It's probably my most 'natural' looking mascara, it really just looks like I have slightly longer, darker lashes than usual. It's my go-to everyday mascara. And since then I've given drugstore a chance more often :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product has been on the market for YEARS. My mom told me it was the "lash blast" of her generation. If it's been on the market for that long, I knew it had to be something worth trying. Its just a basic mascara. The finish is matte, which can make your lashes look fake. However, no flaking and no smudging occurred. This is a huge thing, because the new mascaras on the market ALWAYS flake and smudge. Not a good combination for someone who has oily skin. Mascara gives me length and volume.

on 4/9/2012 5:33:00 PM

Clinique and CG are my favorite mascara brands. For an affordable mascara this is pretty good. It goes on smoothly and stays put during the day. I also don't need to use an eyelash comb and I can put on a couple of coats without it looking "spidery." I do notice a slight crumble as the day progresses, but I quickly clean this up w/ facial towelettes and viola - back to gorgeous! The color I tried is "black brown." I wouldn't recommend this to someone looking for a thickening or lengthening mascara, as this didn't really do either. This is better suited for someone just looking for a pop of color.