April 21, 2014 | 1007 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has been on the market for YEARS. My mom told me it was the "lash blast" of her generation. If it's been on the market for that long, I knew it had to be something worth trying. Its just a basic mascara. The finish is matte, which can make your lashes look fake. However, no flaking and no smudging occurred. This is a huge thing, because the new mascaras on the market ALWAYS flake and smudge. Not a good combination for someone who has oily skin. Mascara gives me length and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Clinique and CG are my favorite mascara brands. For an affordable mascara this is pretty good. It goes on smoothly and stays put during the day. I also don't need to use an eyelash comb and I can put on a couple of coats without it looking "spidery." I do notice a slight crumble as the day progresses, but I quickly clean this up w/ facial towelettes and viola - back to gorgeous! The color I tried is "black brown." I wouldn't recommend this to someone looking for a thickening or lengthening mascara, as this didn't really do either. This is better suited for someone just looking for a pop of color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by titainia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the CG Professional CURVED BRUSH "All-in-one" washable mascara in the color black. First, this shade is much closer to a dark brown than a black. The slightest bit of moisture will cause running, but the upside to that is of course easy removal. The mascara is too thick to define lashes, even when combed through (I use the tweezerman folding lash comb with the metal spikes, its the best comb on the market) and the lashes still look like a mono-lash. As we make-up lovers know you have to curl lashes before applying or you are just asking for trouble, but when you follow those steps the (mono-lash)es dry so stiff that curl gets pulled out. Perhaps then this mascara is lengthening? Nope. That's just fiberous residue hanging off the tips. Looks like brown lint in the lashes. Hot!
Conclusion- use it is as a brow tint! the color is light enough for brunettes to use on their brows, and since it dries so hard it hold everything in place.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love that this mascara actually comes in brown! And it's really brown! I love Full n Soft but alas they have no more brown ones near me, so this is the next best thing. It makes my thin invisible eyelashes all nice and lovely.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This along with Super Thick Lash has been a tried and true staple in my makeup bag. It separates nicely without clumps, doesn't smear or flake. You can layer multiple layers for more drama without clumps, or wear a few coats for a polished look for day.

*EDIT*
Think they revamped the formula on this....has been burning and irritating my eyes as of late, so can no longer use :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

left my travel makeup bag with my absolute favorites (Diorshow Iconic & Maybelline Full & Soft) so I picked this one in a hurry b/c it's so cheap and I kinda love it lol....well, I gave it 5 lippies so I obvs love it

Pros: volume (like feathered out), lengthens, buildable, no flakes, no smudges (6 hrs later, sans primer)

Cons: none yet

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I heard this was an amazing mascara from all who have used or tried it, although I never saw advertising for it on tv. For me I really didnt like this. There was nothing special about it and did nothing for my lashes. Would not reccomend

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara! The formula is nice, seprates my lashes nicely, a bit of volume but a little more length. Can flake and if not applied correctly it can be clumpy and fustrating. The bottle is a pretty blue and I like the design. I got the curved brush and that is probably my favorite feature of this mascara. CG mascaras do okay with me (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one of my favorites even though I didn't absolutely love it at first. This is extremely buildable, gives great length, some volume, separates nicely, doesn't smudge or flake even in the washable version, and easy to wash off with regular facial cleanser and water. It's the consistency of this mascara that makes it one of the best you'll find in the drugstore. It's smoother than the formula of Maybelline Falsie's and One by One, but it's not overly wet either like the original Great Lash. This formula is perfect, there is absolutely nothing that I can say about it that I don't like, it's truly perfection. It's a pleasure to work with, the brush is an average size making it easy to coat all of your lashes. This doesn't look spidery, it gives amazing length without it flaking off all over your face. This doesn't clump either! The only bad thing about this is that the very tip of the wand doesn't get cleaned off by the scraper so you have to blot the very tip on a tissue or just scrape it on the lip of the container, but hey, it's not a big deal. LOVE THIS MASCARA!<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WONDERFUL mascara at a super cheap price. Much better than Lash Blast (which gives no length). This gives length, volume, and can be layered to become more dramatic. I love it!!! My HG mascara.