September 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by cbenjamin313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite formula, but ooh i love the curved brush for this mascara. NO clumping! :) I use this mascara for work and something thickening for night time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jroubikwills

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried MANY different mascaras, but I keep coming back to this one. My lashes look full and long. Easy to apply. It doesn't run nor flake like other expensive brands I have tried. I use the very black and the color is what it claims to be. I would highly recommend it. The price can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by yay4tay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just over a year ago there was not a single drugstore brand in my collection. When I was introduced to makeup it was with MAC first, and I just held onto the idea that you only get what you pay for, for a long time. I wouldn't be caught dead with anything you could get at a Walgreens. Of course I still believe that you get what you pay for, but I know now that there are many exceptions to that rule.

Anyway, while on vacation last year, I had somehow forgotten to pack mascara and needed something, fast. This was before I really knew about MUA, and a little bit of googling didn't do me much good in the hurry I was in, so I just picked this one based on packaging and price. And now, it's my most reached for mascara! I've got well over $150 worth of mascara in my drawers, and this is the one I usually grab.

I won't say that it works miracles, it doesn't make my lashes super glamorously thick or long, it doesn't curl them, nothing like that. It's just simple and easy. It doesn't clump, doesn't give me spider legs, brushes out smoothly without flaking or crumbling, and applies really nicely and easily in the first swipe. It's probably my most 'natural' looking mascara, it really just looks like I have slightly longer, darker lashes than usual. It's my go-to everyday mascara. And since then I've given drugstore a chance more often :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has been on the market for YEARS. My mom told me it was the "lash blast" of her generation. If it's been on the market for that long, I knew it had to be something worth trying. Its just a basic mascara. The finish is matte, which can make your lashes look fake. However, no flaking and no smudging occurred. This is a huge thing, because the new mascaras on the market ALWAYS flake and smudge. Not a good combination for someone who has oily skin. Mascara gives me length and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Clinique and CG are my favorite mascara brands. For an affordable mascara this is pretty good. It goes on smoothly and stays put during the day. I also don't need to use an eyelash comb and I can put on a couple of coats without it looking "spidery." I do notice a slight crumble as the day progresses, but I quickly clean this up w/ facial towelettes and viola - back to gorgeous! The color I tried is "black brown." I wouldn't recommend this to someone looking for a thickening or lengthening mascara, as this didn't really do either. This is better suited for someone just looking for a pop of color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by titainia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the CG Professional CURVED BRUSH "All-in-one" washable mascara in the color black. First, this shade is much closer to a dark brown than a black. The slightest bit of moisture will cause running, but the upside to that is of course easy removal. The mascara is too thick to define lashes, even when combed through (I use the tweezerman folding lash comb with the metal spikes, its the best comb on the market) and the lashes still look like a mono-lash. As we make-up lovers know you have to curl lashes before applying or you are just asking for trouble, but when you follow those steps the (mono-lash)es dry so stiff that curl gets pulled out. Perhaps then this mascara is lengthening? Nope. That's just fiberous residue hanging off the tips. Looks like brown lint in the lashes. Hot!
Conclusion- use it is as a brow tint! the color is light enough for brunettes to use on their brows, and since it dries so hard it hold everything in place.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love that this mascara actually comes in brown! And it's really brown! I love Full n Soft but alas they have no more brown ones near me, so this is the next best thing. It makes my thin invisible eyelashes all nice and lovely.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This along with Super Thick Lash has been a tried and true staple in my makeup bag. It separates nicely without clumps, doesn't smear or flake. You can layer multiple layers for more drama without clumps, or wear a few coats for a polished look for day.

*EDIT*
Think they revamped the formula on this....has been burning and irritating my eyes as of late, so can no longer use :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

left my travel makeup bag with my absolute favorites (Diorshow Iconic & Maybelline Full & Soft) so I picked this one in a hurry b/c it's so cheap and I kinda love it lol....well, I gave it 5 lippies so I obvs love it

Pros: volume (like feathered out), lengthens, buildable, no flakes, no smudges (6 hrs later, sans primer)

Cons: none yet

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I heard this was an amazing mascara from all who have used or tried it, although I never saw advertising for it on tv. For me I really didnt like this. There was nothing special about it and did nothing for my lashes. Would not reccomend