April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Evablue87

This is HG! It works so well with really badly irritated skin i guess. I bought a 50ml bottle, but at that time i did not have any problems with my skin (just dryness from strong melbourne wind), so did not see much result from it. I put it back behind the shelves and started to test other products. My worst result was when I tried POD facial liquid tan and Creme de La Mer. I had horrible reactions. My cheeks turned into red, dry patches, white/red heads all over, itchy and burn. I tried everything in ella bache/priceline to calm my skin (intex 1&2/sobelen/cetaphil/extra relief cream/Billie goat milk moisturizer/100% aloe etc) but none of them works; just burnt my face more! I bought Aesop oil free serum because this did not harm my skin but it was not relieving (used 2weeks). So just last night I went and tried Estée Lauder night repair and OMG it calmed EVERTHiNG!!! I was cautious because this has dimethicone and could irritate my skin more, but after reading Paula's Choice reviews I gave a shot and it is the best!! Recomand for peopel who suffer chemically irritated skin like me. I am definitely purchasing again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this serum, after 3 months of usage, my skin has never looked this nice, it smoothed out my skin and evened out my skintone, I really have no complaints other than the price which is rather steep, and I have clear skin, so if you suffer from breakouts, scars, etc. it may take two bottles to make a vast difference. When I run out of this bottle I will most likely buy another, just because I love how it leaves my skin. It's a bit drying but as long as you apply a decent moisturiser afterwards, it shouldn't be too bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I could definitely tell that my skin looked a little better. It made my skin tighter but I have to try it longer to see how it officially does on my face.

I have been testing new skin care products consistently now and I have given this a shot and will continue to try until I find my HG

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try this when a tiny sample came in a GWP recently. I used it with my Clinique DDML. This does absolutely nothing - no moisture, no line smoothing, no evenness - nada (and all this for almost $100 an ounce!)
Actually made my skin dry, similar effect to retin A dryness, except I also broke out from it. Glad I didn't have to pay for it and certainly won't be buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by leserpent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought it and have used it for two days (nights) for now and this is not enough to draw any final conclusions about this thing, but damn, I woke up with a beautiful, well-rested looking, clear face with diminished wrinkles in the morning when using this! I paid a small fortune for this so I hope it will continue to justify it's cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this and it really didn't do a lot for me

I have been using it at night for the last couple of weeks and I notice absolutely no difference. It does not affect my skin in a good or in a bad way. It just does nothing. Maybe I have to use it for a few months to notice the difference. The texture is a little too greasy-gooey for me even though it absorbs quickly.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by janet237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really notice the difference this product made on the redness around my cheeks as well as dark spots from break outs. I have sensitive combination skin and was looking for something to help with the over all look and feel of my skin. This product worked great on both my oily T zone and my dry cheeks. I feel it gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture for the night. I would absolutely buy this product again despite the price tag I think that you really get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this classic but sadly made my skin more oily and sensitive. loved the dropper bottle. sadly finished this product and won't be purchasing again! came to the conclusion that Estee Lauder don't work for me!! : (

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Bajanac

Not in love, i bought this with the eye serum as well. It did moisturize my skin - but it didnt do anything diffrent then what my other Moisturizers do. I don't think its worth the money and its not that effective after you keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

I do like the product a lot even though it is hard to describe what exactly it does to the skin. It just feels and looks better. Guess the skin looks bit brighter and fresh.
The product didn't seem to make my skin greasier, and didn't cause acne as far as I can tell.