July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Got this as a gwp-- once i used this i was hooked. I went and bought a full size from Cosmetics Store. I like that its in a dropper makes me use it more often due to ease. Not sure exactly what it is, used it at night, but next morning my skin looked much better. Every time i use it I find it brightens my face and looks more even toned. My friend was trying to buy foundation at sephora, the lady used this first to prime, i told her to buy it! not a useless upsale, it works! Every time i saw her at work Id notice without her telling me when she used this. The face just looks less tired, even, brighter. I dont use this every night, i switch between this and glycolic moisturizing cream but even if i only used this alone i notice a difference in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

Amazing serum which instantly absorbs into the skin.I swear by this product, just a few drops each night really have improved the condition of my skin tremendously! 5 star product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Danni85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product religiously for nearly a year now. I put it on at night after I cleanse my face, and apply to my face and throat. I don't follow up with any moisturiser as my skin is oily and the serum provides just enough hydration.

My skin is clearer, with fewer blemishes (maybe because I am getting older, 28). My skin is smoother and more even. I definitely look 'tired' if I skip it even once! I started using it as a prevention aid in addition to daily sunscreen, so any effects on my skin now are really a bonus. I hope it works well over time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I do really like this serum and I did see a difference after a few weeks. I wish i could afford the price tag but I cannot justify spending this much on something that I see minor differences. When I get older I will probably be able to justify the cost.

It does refine fine lines and does make the skin appear smoother and more supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by asha890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i swear to this amazing product!! been using it religiously for 2 weeks, and my complexion becomes more refine, pores diminishes.. although few pimples came out while using this, but pimples recover very fast!i am so in love with the new ANR 2..! worth every penny..

will update after a month usage! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by mf93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW FORMULA "Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II".

Let me start off saying that I have a very elaborate skin care routine so it is unusual for me to see a dramatic change from a new product.

I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and on the first use, I was amazed at how my skin felt. It immediately felt like a baby's skin, so supple and smooth. I then followed up with my normal skin care routine and it was just flawless. The next morning my skin was softer and smoother.

I've used the product 7 times and I have not noticed any effect on the hyperpigmentation I have but it has made my undereyes look firmer and reduced any fine lines I have all over my face. Also the texture is smoother. My skin looks brighter and more radiant (especially when used in combination with vitamin C serum).

Overall this serum does something and just gives my skin that 'healthy' look which is indescribable.

I would recommend this to anyone but I feel like as its main effect for me seems to be on wrinkles and firming then it would be best for more mature skins (I'm only 20).

I would repurchase despite the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Juunna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 5 months and im not seeing the dramatic results that i expected. I can say it didnt work out for me. I switched back to using avene which is much more better and less expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried this product twice and both times found it greasy. I have combination skin; oily on the forehead, nose and chin. This product just made my skin oilier. I felt unclean and greasy using it. Probably works ok if you have dry skin although I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or wrinkles. An over-rated and expensive product if my final comment. Luckily the store refunded my money the second time I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. You only need a tiny amount and the dropper is perfect for that! This is definitely a product you need to use for about a month to notice a difference because remember this REPAIRS the skin from past damage and preventing new ones so it will not work over night. After using for about a year your skin will feel brand new. The scent is neutral, soft, almost not existent. The texture is light and easy to blend and doesn't feel heavy or silliconey. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed in the morning. After due time I noticed my skin more even and less scars. No breakouts what's so ever. It's my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Missmelisss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Use during the daytime also is what I've been told for great skin ...and to repair if you go tanning (sometimes !) like me. Also.. If you are 36 why do u have to be in an age bracket to 43? Everyone else's age bracket is a 4 year span for 35 and younger ! Not fair Makeup Alley.... Lol.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No