November 26, 2014 | 1693 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Night Magic

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by tammij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice "eat outside" in the summer time scent. Very casual, very girly, sweet, powerdry and mildly seductive (in a "innocent" kind of way). Same vibe as Sheer Obession. Nice sillage on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by beboc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This fragrance is a happy childhood memory for me. Every year for Christmas, I got Night Magic Evening Musk sparkling talc in my stocking. It just brings back good memories for me. It is not the best perfume I own, but it brings back such nice memories of my childhood for me that I continue to wear it now and then!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Night Magic Musk doesn't last long enough. It smells very strong and overpowering like a powdery musk when first sprayed then it just fades away. Hard to believe that it is so strong it almost takes your breath, then disappears. It never used to do this years ago. When I wore it in the late 80's it would last all day long. I think Avon is scrimping on the perfume oils, hoping we will buy more. Not me on this one. I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2005 11:08:00 PM More reviews by retailslave1981

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite Avon perfumes. It has a powdery smell to it with a hint of musk. It is one of the best perfumes for fall when I put it on. It doesn't go rancid when I spray it on myself and it doesn't smell the same like most of Avon's perfumes do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Goes on HORRIBLE-yucky alcohol. It does immediately fade to a nice powdery smell. I wanted something warmer (muskier as the description would imply), so this missed the mark. It will not scream your presence when you enter a room, but also not very special.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ylgarrett6

Beautiful scent! Subtle enough for work or the gym. Or, amp it up with a vanilla spray over/under it - such as les senteurs vanille or body fantasy vanilla spray!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 10:58:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one is nice, but a bit too teenie bop smelling for me. My stepdaughter loves this & it is her signature scent. I always purchase this one for her on Christmas. If I liked this kind of scent I'd give it a 3. Not my cup of tea.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2004 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Dee8

I was offered Night Magic cologne as a substitute to my Vanilla soft musk .
I don't like this at all ! It smells weird ...it changes to a nicer smell only after like 2 hours ...Not very impressed .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought I would give this one a try, as Avon seems to have had it for a long time. It is a nice musk scent, not too overpowering to wear in the daytime. I got the set, which included the perfume, skin softner, and powder, plus I bought the matching roll-on deodorant. I would repurchase.