Avon Night Magic

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/19/2007 5:44:00 PM

I love Moonlit Path by BBW and I saw that this was supposed to be a similar fragrance. The BBW products last for five minutes on me and alas this did too. I would love to hear from anyone if they know of a similar long lasting fragrance.

This scent is too strong for me, even in Skin Softener form. Although I only wore a fingertip full of this Skin Softener on my wrists, I still had an overwhelming musk scent on me. This could be good for somebody who likes strong musks, but not me.

I love this perfume! It is the perfect scent for fall and winter. It's got great staying power, and a great price too! I love it so much that I purchased 4 bottles the last time I got it, and have already gone through 1/2 a bottle in one week!

on 8/21/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this perfume. The other reviewers are right. This is a powder and musk sort of scent. To me it reminds me of twilight, in that it's sweetly innocent with just a hint of seduction. You only need one spray of this, too much is an over kill. This is perfect for the women who dont like the floral scented perfumes but still want something relatively light.

on 5/3/2006 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice "eat outside" in the summer time scent. Very casual, very girly, sweet, powerdry and mildly seductive (in a "innocent" kind of way). Same vibe as Sheer Obession. Nice sillage on me.

on 1/10/2006 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This fragrance is a happy childhood memory for me. Every year for Christmas, I got Night Magic Evening Musk sparkling talc in my stocking. It just brings back good memories for me. It is not the best perfume I own, but it brings back such nice memories of my childhood for me that I continue to wear it now and then!

on 11/7/2005 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Night Magic Musk doesn't last long enough. It smells very strong and overpowering like a powdery musk when first sprayed then it just fades away. Hard to believe that it is so strong it almost takes your breath, then disappears. It never used to do this years ago. When I wore it in the late 80's it would last all day long. I think Avon is scrimping on the perfume oils, hoping we will buy more. Not me on this one. I won't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite Avon perfumes. It has a powdery smell to it with a hint of musk. It is one of the best perfumes for fall when I put it on. It doesn't go rancid when I spray it on myself and it doesn't smell the same like most of Avon's perfumes do.

on 7/16/2005 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Goes on HORRIBLE-yucky alcohol. It does immediately fade to a nice powdery smell. I wanted something warmer (muskier as the description would imply), so this missed the mark. It will not scream your presence when you enter a room, but also not very special.

on 12/15/2004 2:36:00 PM

Beautiful scent! Subtle enough for work or the gym. Or, amp it up with a vanilla spray over/under it - such as les senteurs vanille or body fantasy vanilla spray!

Popular Fragrances