Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this product. I get bad blackheads and this product really helps. It's gentle, feels great, and works extremely well in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it.

Nice gentle scrub that doesn't irritate or overdry my sensitive skin. I have blackheads and small pimples, but I haven't noticed this to eliminate them. But I don't use it everyday, maybe 2-3 times a week. Makes skin smooth and fresh.

I've repurchased this at least twice or thrice. I thought I could not use it after I finished my second tube as I was using GOW products in my new skincare regime. Went without using it for about a week or so and realized that my nose started to get blackheads in them and my skin wasn't as smooth as before. Rushed to purchase it again and now my skin feels heaps better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Despite the name, it did not get rid of my blackheads. So much for eliminating. Other than that it did not clean my face completley since I would still continue to break out. There are better drugstore cleansers such as Clean & Clear and Oxy. I will not repurchase.

My skin feels great after using this. It doesn't completely help my problem but it's still a great product and I love how my skin feels afterwards and I always see some improvement in my skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i use it on my nose and chin area where my black and whiteheads are. i usually dont like to use treatment products in the morning, coz i feel them to be more effective used in night time, but this i do use only in the morning. its sticky-ish and white, kinda like toothpaste. it haves big orange beads on it and some really small ones that you cant really see. i think it should have more of the smaller ones, coz it exfoliates very gently. i have used it like 2 weeks now and theres not really a big difference. but my pores looks very open after using this and all the dirt in there kinda pops out, so its easier to squeese them etc. i wouldnt propably buy this again, theres not that big difference :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't have much to say about this product at all really. It did nothing for my blackheads and didn't really keep my breakouts at bay. It smelled nice and the consistency was nice but thats about it. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, but would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Eh.....really doesn't do anything at all. I've seen better.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product does what it says! This was the first scrub I had ever used that was specifically for clearing blackheads. I thought I'd give it a try since I did not want to go buying a whole new skincare routine from a department store. I've been using the glycerin soap by Pears, and Seabreeze as my toner/astringent. Those are working fine but my skin felt clogged... To exfoliate I was using Target brand (Up&Up) version of St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I worked ok but I was using a moisturizer that broke me out a little and caused blackheads. This scrub from Neutrogena really did the trick. My skin has cleared up alot from one use. I scrubbed last night and this morning my makeup went on much better. My skin feels like it really got a deep cleaning from the scrub. Its supposed to be a daily scrub, but my skin would do better with just a few times a week. Using a face product with acne treatment daily is a bit much and can dry out the skin if you're not careful. At least its true in my case. But anyway, I like this scrub and will keep using it to keep my skin clear.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

A good drugstore exfoliator, leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. I don't think it did anything more than a standard exfoliator as far as blackheads goes, but it's still a good product. I'd probably buy it again.