July 30, 2014 | 1509 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sns717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a HAVE TO HAVE in my daily routine. I keep it in my shower and use it every morning. I have pretty oily skin and used to get blackheads on my nose. Since using this I have NO more blackheads and it really helps my oily skin. I like to wet my face with warm water, apply the scrub to my face and massage it in for about 30 seconds, then I let it sit for about 3 minutes on my face while I finish showering. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by pleia666

This is an amazing scrub for anyone with clogged pores around their t-zone (mostly for around the nose area, which tends to get oily and clogged easily). Using this product twice daily, once before morning makeup, and once before bed, makes my face feel clean and soft. The scrub leaves my face feeling cleansed but not too dry, so that I can still use moisturizer after and not be oily. The effectiveness of the acne treatment aspect is debatable, because I still break out occasionally. Overall, a great product for those with deeply clogged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jamziez

It does what it says. I bought this because i had blackheads around my nose area. After about a week my blackheads disappeared. Also, after i used it my face felt fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by shychica_lisa

This product is amazing! When i started using this product my face broke out for two days but i still stuck to it by the third day my skin was completely acne free! Not only has my acne disappeared but my pores are smaller now than they have ever been! The only regret i have is that i spent money on expensive stuff that did not work when all along this affordable drugstore product was all i needed! This has now become my official holy grail scrub .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

This is one of the worst products I have ever used. It does not eliminate blackheads at all, and its not even a good cleanser. It is too mild, will not even take the dirt and oil or makeup you have. Even if your face is already clean and you wash it with this, it will actually feel more greasy for some reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by pulp84

this is a good cleanser but not a good scrub..it doesnt do what i suppose to do..i've been using it for two months and nothing..!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kawaiilin

This was a decent cleanser and left my face feeling clean but didn't do what it said it would even after I almost finished the tube. After prolonged use my skin seemed to be getting bumpier so I tossed the rest and switched to a new cleanser. Not worth it and will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by krista187

It was an ok product. I would use it time to time while in the shower when I felt that i need to unclog my pores/blackheads out. It didn't WOW me or anything but it did an ok job and cleaning. I would buy again if there isnt much of a selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! Finally a scrub I can use without experiencing tons of irritation. This makes my skin super smooth after use and tightens my pores big time! It's a great addition to my skincare routine.
Unlike their 60 second scrub/mask (which was sadly discontinued) this one comes in a tube and makes application much easier, not to mention that the product remains sanitized. My hubby and son also love this and use it often. Another great skincare staple from Neutrogena, my HG skincare brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ivanhoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have pretty sensitive skin, oily in T zone, and I just LOVE this scrub. I am using it two times a day for some three weeks, and it worked fantastic on my face. My skin was never so soft and even all over the face. It didn't make any bad reactions on my skin and I truly lost almost all blackheads I had. I also didn't break out.