Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 4/26/2010 8:35:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this concealer. I originally bought it because I heard it is almost waterproof, and Lancome Effacernes didn't work for me. It is definitely long-wearing, but you have to be careful applying it or it will look cakey. Thin layers are the key, plus a good under eye moisturizer. I also set with LM brightening powder and had no creases during the day.I have also used it to cover the occasional blemish, and it has worked better than any concealer I have tried for those stubborn cystic zits, or even those that are healing. It has great "sticking power" and does not make me break out.

I am very fair (BB warm ivory) and use the Light color for my face (it is *exactly* my skin color...barely even have to blend), but mix with a touch of Beige for my undereye since I have super dark circles and Light gave me the reverse racoon effect. I just mix on the back of my hand and lightly dab on. The color does oxidize, so if it looks very light at first, just wait a few minutes, and that's the color it will be all day long. In fact, I am going on 13 hours since I covered an blemish this morning, and it is still covered and looking almost as smooth as it did when first applied. Definitely happy with this purchase!

on 4/24/2010 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard about this concealer from various sites (e.g. Youtube, beauty blog sites, etc) and I decided to give it a try. It was a bit on the expensive side but this concealer is amazing (I have it in Sand). It's very easy to blend and when I say a little goes a long way, it's true. I usually have so much leftover on my wrist after applying it under my eyes. My dark circles are hereditary and this concealer does a great job in not settling in on fine lines. Not only does it conceal dark circles, it also conceals red spots around my nose area. Make sure to always moisturize before applying and don't apply primer underneath the concealer...it'll end up appearing cakey. Otherwise, it's very smooth and natural looking. To set it, use loose powder after applying the concealer. I will probably buy it again!

on 4/2/2010 4:19:00 AM

The great reviews made me decide to buy it via ebay. I got a great value i think it was a large number of sample packages for only $10-15 canadian. The packages added to amount that is double a single tube so I opted for cheaper packaging.

I use mac concealer NC30, and bought this in beige. I noticed it applies lighter than my skin tone at first but then it will oxidize and become darker than my skin tone afterwards. I'll need to purchase a lighter shade to mix and match my skin tone.

Consistency-wise, I didn't find it as smooth as every one says. It can still cake under the eyes, probably would work better with a primer. Also the fact that it becomes darker makes me look just as tired as before.

I ended up sticking with my mac studio finish concealer at the end.

on 3/15/2010 1:48:00 PM

I'm in love! I have probaly purchased every concealer known to mankind and I always get disappointed. Even BB corrector didn't cut it. Anyhoo, I love how this covers my red spots and dark circles. Doesn't look cakey at all and most importantly, it will last a loong time since I only need a small amount. A+

on 3/15/2010 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This concealer is really really really good! I'm so glad I found it yayyy I have it in light (I'm nc15/20) it looks quite light in the tube but blended it into my skin is so easy making it the perfect shade. I love this stuff. It covers my dark circles well, not completely, which is impossible, but very well. I have very dark circles that are more of a dark purple/blue shade. This covers my acne scars well, and for that bit(on my cheeks) I apply one coat let dry then do another, it lasts allll day its so great. So before you go out and but mac studio fix, moisturecover, studiosculpt, or select cover-up, give this a try first and see what you think.I got mine at Ulta for $20. perfect. if you dont have an ulta around then order it use my reference to choose a color. The beige probably would work for me as well for covering blemishes and I might purchase that shade as well for that purpose but the light works and is ideal for hiding my dark circles! Hope this helps!

on 2/21/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

One word, HG! My problem with most foundations is that they don't provide enough coverage in certain areas, even the full coverage ones. If you have widespread redness or hyperpigmentation, spot concealing with a wand concealer can be time consuming and impractical, which is why I love this.
The texture of this is the perfect balance between creme and liquid...it's thick enough to cover well, and thin enough to blend effortlessly.
It has amazing coverage, a few dabs will cover even the reddest skin and/or breakouts. I frequently have a dry patch or two from treatments, and this doesn't accentuate them at all, despite it's super-full coverage.
It's well worth the $20 a tube, as a little goes a LONG way. I'll will definitely repurchase again and again.

on 2/17/2010 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer, and a tube lasts forever. I use it on my undereye area, and it "melts" into the skin without accentuating fine lines. I also use it to cover spider veins around my nose. The coverage is very good - I wouldn't be without this product!

on 12/3/2009 8:06:00 PM

This my HG concealer. It covers well and does not shift all day. I have the "Sand" and "Light", I blend them together to get the perfect shade.

on 11/2/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been searching all my life (24 yrs...lol)... for the PERFECT concealer ... and this is it!

I have this concealer in "beige" and I have been using it daily. It doesn't crease (I have fine lines), it covers dark circles, and it goes on super smooth. I am Asian and have a yellow undertones, so this concealer is perfect for me because it doesn't make me look pink. I have tried MU Forever's new HG concealer, and this one wins HANDS DOWN!

It is a pretty good price - compared to MAC and Makeup Forever concealers. So I will definitely be buying this again. This is definitely my HG concealer and I will be using this for the rest of my life :)

on 10/28/2009 12:35:00 AM

I would highly recommend this concealer. Having tried many - in all price ranges - I always default to this one in the end. The consistency is excellent and it lasts all day long. Most importantly it COVERS without looking caked on or artificial. I think it is hard to find a concealer that stays on and looks natural but this one does.

Top Rated Exuviance Products