July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love! I have probaly purchased every concealer known to mankind and I always get disappointed. Even BB corrector didn't cut it. Anyhoo, I love how this covers my red spots and dark circles. Doesn't look cakey at all and most importantly, it will last a loong time since I only need a small amount. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lizzzarduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is really really really good! I'm so glad I found it yayyy I have it in light (I'm nc15/20) it looks quite light in the tube but blended it into my skin is so easy making it the perfect shade. I love this stuff. It covers my dark circles well, not completely, which is impossible, but very well. I have very dark circles that are more of a dark purple/blue shade. This covers my acne scars well, and for that bit(on my cheeks) I apply one coat let dry then do another, it lasts allll day its so great. So before you go out and but mac studio fix, moisturecover, studiosculpt, or select cover-up, give this a try first and see what you think.I got mine at Ulta for $20. perfect. if you dont have an ulta around then order it use my reference to choose a color. The beige probably would work for me as well for covering blemishes and I might purchase that shade as well for that purpose but the light works and is ideal for hiding my dark circles! Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Justin11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One word, HG! My problem with most foundations is that they don't provide enough coverage in certain areas, even the full coverage ones. If you have widespread redness or hyperpigmentation, spot concealing with a wand concealer can be time consuming and impractical, which is why I love this.
The texture of this is the perfect balance between creme and liquid...it's thick enough to cover well, and thin enough to blend effortlessly.
It has amazing coverage, a few dabs will cover even the reddest skin and/or breakouts. I frequently have a dry patch or two from treatments, and this doesn't accentuate them at all, despite it's super-full coverage.
It's well worth the $20 a tube, as a little goes a LONG way. I'll will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by metalmynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer, and a tube lasts forever. I use it on my undereye area, and it "melts" into the skin without accentuating fine lines. I also use it to cover spider veins around my nose. The coverage is very good - I wouldn't be without this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sballew

This my HG concealer. It covers well and does not shift all day. I have the "Sand" and "Light", I blend them together to get the perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by leeki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been searching all my life (24 yrs...lol)... for the PERFECT concealer ... and this is it!

I have this concealer in "beige" and I have been using it daily. It doesn't crease (I have fine lines), it covers dark circles, and it goes on super smooth. I am Asian and have a yellow undertones, so this concealer is perfect for me because it doesn't make me look pink. I have tried MU Forever's new HG concealer, and this one wins HANDS DOWN!

It is a pretty good price - compared to MAC and Makeup Forever concealers. So I will definitely be buying this again. This is definitely my HG concealer and I will be using this for the rest of my life :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I would highly recommend this concealer. Having tried many - in all price ranges - I always default to this one in the end. The consistency is excellent and it lasts all day long. Most importantly it COVERS without looking caked on or artificial. I think it is hard to find a concealer that stays on and looks natural but this one does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I have been using powdered mineral concealer happily for YEARS, beneath my eyes and on blemishes. I perfected a technique and got complete coverage - coverage that no liquid or cream concealer could match. Then I turned 51. Now I have crepey skin along with the always-present dark deep Vs under my eyes. The allergies that I've suffered this summer have taken a serious toll on my undereye skin as well (I rub them like mad! This makes the skin dry, raw, and very creased). While I still love my Earthen Glow concealer in peachy "Patsy" over Joppa Concealer Base, the makeup addict in me started looking into cream concealers. In July I found 2 tubes of Coverblend in "Light" at CVS, clearanced at $4.99 each. Never heard of the product before. But I read the ingredients and, on impulse, I bought them. It took me some time to become comfortable applying a cream concealer and I'd play with it only on the weekends. Finally, I became confident with the product, and now COMPLETE coverage and smooth-looking skin beneath my eyes is just a few fluffs away! I use one of my Bare Escentuals Soft Focus Eye brushes (see my review) - just like the other one that I use when applying damp mineral concealer under my eyes - and it works best on clean skin; no primer, no moisturizer. I squirt a bit on the back of my hand, press my brush into the product, and sweep UPWARDS in a V, starting at the lowest part of my undereye. I include the area against my nose and under the outer corner of my eyes, blending from my eye towards the outer tip of my brow and onto the highest part of my cheekbones to lift my eyes. A few dabs of the brush, then I pat it all with my fingertip. PERFECTION! It lasts all day, no creasing whatsoever, no fading, my crepey skin looks much smoother and the darkness is GONE, completely covered and blended away. I very lightly pat the area with some silica powder before I apply my mineral makeup onto my face, and it all blends in beautifully. I still use dampened mineral concealer on blemishes, but have used Coverblend under my eyes nearly all summer. I find that "Light" is a peachy shade on me, and if I don't thoroughly wash my hand before I leave the house I have a peachy patch that lasts all day long! (I work at the public library and wash my hands approx.15 times a day!) The staying power is remarkable. I LOVE this product!!! CVS no longer carries it, but you can buy it at Ulta and Dermstore.com. The latter has a 100% Color Guarantee so you can order confidently. Do try it!

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by planetofapes

Okay, it is true. This:

1. Does not cover THAT completely.
2. Is not that cheap if you live in Australia (this cost me $25 Australian + shipping)
3. Can cake around eyes if you don't use primer (use primer trust me) and if you don't blend.
4. Has an ashy undertone for Asian skin (NC 25-30 and I use Beige)

BUT has super fantasic consistency, blends well, covers well, has SPF and is a lot cheaper than loads of luxury brands out there.

I have only used this for 2 weeks and ordered another 3 off ebay as backup!! I adore this product. Thank you to all the recommendations out there

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everytime I find a concealer that I like and works well, it fails me.
I hope this one doesn't because I love everything about it. It really goes on smoothly, does not get cakey and a little goes a long way.
I love that it's in a tube because the last one I tried was a wand-type applicator, which was goopy and the one before that was in a pan, not too sanitary.
I use a lot of Exuviance products, they're all great and this is another one to add to my list of favorites.