Make Up For Ever Corrective Makeup Base

3.7

on 8/16/2004 5:09:00 AM

I use the purple one...and wow it does brighten up your complexion a great deal. My skin looked luminous and porcelain like. I love to buff Guerlain Meteorites powder in Parme Lunaire (also purple) on top of it.

on 3/12/2004 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this when there were very few foundation primers in the market. Now, since there are many great options, I don't have to use this stuff. It's a liquidy goop that you use to make your foundations apply smoother and last longer. It didn't do either!!! I tried it in green (corrects redness), lavender (cancels out yellowness), blue (highlighting effect), white (luminizing effect), and the clear. If you are looking for a good primer, try Smashbox's, Sephora's, or Fresh's. This is a total waste of money.

on 11/6/2003 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i bought the purple one which works on me so well. It makes my skin brighter and reduce my darkness & yellow tone. Thanks for sPF 18. It's not pricey and really worth to try.

on 7/4/2003 6:37:00 AM

I have this in no 0. I used this to even out my complexion. Great base with SPF18 as a bonus. I have been using this for a week, and my skin hasn't reacted to it. It stops the shine on my Tzone as well. Love it. Thinking to buy the green one later on this week.

on 5/27/2003 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a product called flash colour-it's bright orange! It is a corrective pigment that you can use under your concealer. I've had this for a while, but didn't use it properly then I went to their store in London again and the MA explained that I should mix it with my concealer and only use a tiny amount (I use B.Brown Honey oil free foundation, and a concealer called Supercover). I have really dark circles around my eyes- the curse of my life- and this has really helped to cover them. I

on 4/23/2003 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this 1 is in green, which is to correct redness- which I have in the form of some blotchiness and broken capillaries. This is a light liquid, which I use over moisturizer-very lightly spotted on and smoothed in. then regular foundation over and I look like I'm in my 20's again! Warning- use too much, and it gives you a gray complection.