December 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by micha224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had this product about a week and have been using it at night. I have really liked the results: it controls oily skin and breakouts while still providing moisture and a nice finish. What's not nice: the smell! uck! While it's not as bad as some of the other BR products, it certaintly isn't pleasing; so I usually do two spritzes of my perfume instead of just one! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by irbecky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is moisturing on my oily skin. I used this after the "lotion p50" and my face was a little red, though i attribute most of that to the p50. The smell of this creme leaves much to be desired! I don't think anyone could say this smells good, but it was tolerable.

I think this and the Lotion P50 give results, but are harsh. So, if you decide to use this, don't use it for long periods of time. Use it long enough to be effective, but be sure to rotate it with other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I reluctantly swapped for this product, but it's turned out to be exactly what my skin needs.

The thick, smelly cream is good for combo/oily areas of the skin. I've used it for a few days under Retin-A at night, and I've seen my bumpy forehead become smoother and less irritated and blotchy. It's working well on the blackheads on my nose, too.

The first time I used it, it stung a bit, but since then, it hasn't irritated me a bit. This is very surprising, as I have ultra-sensitive acne-prone, eczema-prone, combo/dry rosacea (a.k.a. very confused) skin.

UPDATE: I pulled this out of my skincare closet after re-reading my reviews and realizing that I loved this so much. And it's even better than before. My skin is more even-toned, the bumpiness from acne and rosacea is almost completely gone, and it leaves my skin completely matte. I only use a tiny bit each time, so the jar lasts forever. Upgraded from 4 to 5 lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by blooming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Very soothing to my confused skin, plus it helped clear up zits, my oily t-zone and my dry spots on my cheeks. Doesn't smell pretty, but doesn't smell bad either. Just kind of faintly herbal rooty. I received a sample from beautyhabit.com which I'm still working on, you only need a dab, but have got a full-sized which will probably take me 6 months to a year to finish. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This creme has helped with a world of problems. Dry flaking areas, overly oily areas, sensitivity disappeared after 5 days of use. Breakouts have been tamed - it works if you have dry skin, oily, sensitive - it helps your skin work out the inbalance and become clear and bright! Some think of it as a purifier for oily skin, but that is not the case at all. A tiny pea size drop will enough to treat and moisturize the face and neck. This line has changed my skin dramatically after 3 years of escalating problems. The biologique recherche line is available on www.beautyhabit.com.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No