November 25, 2014 | 921 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I reluctantly swapped for this product, but it's turned out to be exactly what my skin needs.

The thick, smelly cream is good for combo/oily areas of the skin. I've used it for a few days under Retin-A at night, and I've seen my bumpy forehead become smoother and less irritated and blotchy. It's working well on the blackheads on my nose, too.

The first time I used it, it stung a bit, but since then, it hasn't irritated me a bit. This is very surprising, as I have ultra-sensitive acne-prone, eczema-prone, combo/dry rosacea (a.k.a. very confused) skin.

UPDATE: I pulled this out of my skincare closet after re-reading my reviews and realizing that I loved this so much. And it's even better than before. My skin is more even-toned, the bumpiness from acne and rosacea is almost completely gone, and it leaves my skin completely matte. I only use a tiny bit each time, so the jar lasts forever. Upgraded from 4 to 5 lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by blooming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Very soothing to my confused skin, plus it helped clear up zits, my oily t-zone and my dry spots on my cheeks. Doesn't smell pretty, but doesn't smell bad either. Just kind of faintly herbal rooty. I received a sample from beautyhabit.com which I'm still working on, you only need a dab, but have got a full-sized which will probably take me 6 months to a year to finish. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This creme has helped with a world of problems. Dry flaking areas, overly oily areas, sensitivity disappeared after 5 days of use. Breakouts have been tamed - it works if you have dry skin, oily, sensitive - it helps your skin work out the inbalance and become clear and bright! Some think of it as a purifier for oily skin, but that is not the case at all. A tiny pea size drop will enough to treat and moisturize the face and neck. This line has changed my skin dramatically after 3 years of escalating problems. The biologique recherche line is available on www.beautyhabit.com.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No