Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

4.6

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

on 3/9/2006 2:27:00 AM

Did nothing for my skin. Saw NO improvements with miner skin irritations, or breakouts. Also felt it was not moisturizing enough. I will not buy again.

on 3/7/2006 9:47:00 PM

Hated P50, LOVE this stuff. It's kind of hard to explain what this stuff does, it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so soft...but at the same time it helps to control my oily areas and helps my zits heal. It's so weird...plus this actually has oils in it which I have always been averse to using on my skin because my skin is combo oily/normal, but this product just kind of evens everything out. I use it at night over my salycilic acid treatment and I wake up with glowing skin. Can't ask for better than that.

on 2/11/2006 10:51:00 PM

I could rave on and on. But I'm just going to say FINALLY!! A moisturizer for both my oily sections and normal ones. Makes my complexion look well moisturized and matte.

on 2/10/2006 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've had this product about a week and have been using it at night. I have really liked the results: it controls oily skin and breakouts while still providing moisture and a nice finish. What's not nice: the smell! uck! While it's not as bad as some of the other BR products, it certaintly isn't pleasing; so I usually do two spritzes of my perfume instead of just one! :)

on 5/30/2005 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is moisturing on my oily skin. I used this after the "lotion p50" and my face was a little red, though i attribute most of that to the p50. The smell of this creme leaves much to be desired! I don't think anyone could say this smells good, but it was tolerable.

I think this and the Lotion P50 give results, but are harsh. So, if you decide to use this, don't use it for long periods of time. Use it long enough to be effective, but be sure to rotate it with other products.

on 12/16/2004 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I reluctantly swapped for this product, but it's turned out to be exactly what my skin needs.

The thick, smelly cream is good for combo/oily areas of the skin. I've used it for a few days under Retin-A at night, and I've seen my bumpy forehead become smoother and less irritated and blotchy. It's working well on the blackheads on my nose, too.

The first time I used it, it stung a bit, but since then, it hasn't irritated me a bit. This is very surprising, as I have ultra-sensitive acne-prone, eczema-prone, combo/dry rosacea (a.k.a. very confused) skin.

UPDATE: I pulled this out of my skincare closet after re-reading my reviews and realizing that I loved this so much. And it's even better than before. My skin is more even-toned, the bumpiness from acne and rosacea is almost completely gone, and it leaves my skin completely matte. I only use a tiny bit each time, so the jar lasts forever. Upgraded from 4 to 5 lipsticks.

on 5/17/2004 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love this. Very soothing to my confused skin, plus it helped clear up zits, my oily t-zone and my dry spots on my cheeks. Doesn't smell pretty, but doesn't smell bad either. Just kind of faintly herbal rooty. I received a sample from beautyhabit.com which I'm still working on, you only need a dab, but have got a full-sized which will probably take me 6 months to a year to finish. Very nice.

on 1/16/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This creme has helped with a world of problems. Dry flaking areas, overly oily areas, sensitivity disappeared after 5 days of use. Breakouts have been tamed - it works if you have dry skin, oily, sensitive - it helps your skin work out the inbalance and become clear and bright! Some think of it as a purifier for oily skin, but that is not the case at all. A tiny pea size drop will enough to treat and moisturize the face and neck. This line has changed my skin dramatically after 3 years of escalating problems. The biologique recherche line is available on www.beautyhabit.com.