BeneFit Cosmetics Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance (parfum), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Okay i never knew this was a blush!!!! I bought it from sephora as the assistance recommended it for me as an over all powder.. this is how i use it and I use it EVERDAY! absolutely love it.. I've just hit the pan on this product and i've only bought it few months ago! but it gives my skin a very nice color to it.. i wouldnt buy it again because i want to try other products.. but if nothing comes as good as this am going back to it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think it is good as a highliter not a blush. Im pritty tan Im mexican/spanish mixed. I like it because the color is subtle but perfects the over all skin texture. The color is a hint sparkly and a tiny bit pearlesent. i love the way the box looks and i like the way it makes my skin look. I would recomend it to those who like to bring out their natural beauty.

on 8/7/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was soo excited to try this product. I usually use Benefits Dandelion blush, and Ive loved it for many years. Sadly, that was not the case with Georgia, no matter how much I applied I was unable to see the color on my face. I consider my complexion light to medium, so I guess this color is specifically for seriously fair skinned people.

I was so excited to try this, as I love the BeneFit boxed powders I've tried, and I figured since I am a little on the fair-skinned side, this would show up on me.
It virtually does not. At all. I think maybe with a good primer, it may work as a beautiful eyeshadow, but as far as wearing on my cheeks goes...no. It does, however, give a pretty glow that helps the skin look more awake and youthful.
I won't be buying this again. For way less of the price you pay, I can achieve similar results with other products. Too bad the packaging is so cute :( It'd be so pretty if the pigmentation actually showed up!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/2/2010 10:18:00 AM

I love Dandelion and wanted a peaches-and-cream version of that 'can't go too heavy handed petal pink'. This wasn't it. It is pretty as a finishing powder and I love the smell - hence the 2 lippies. But the price simply doesn't justify these plus points (especially when BeneFit did / are classifying as a blush). However - if you do want a pretty finishing powder I guess I would say you should consider this.

on 8/1/2010 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the past two years I have been operating under the control of the mantra, "Over 40! Powder evil!" I have no idea where I read it, but I feared powder would make me look like a parched, cracking super-annuated slice of wedding cake. So onto the the tinted moisturizer-and-cream-blush band wagon I climbed, stoically ignoring when my face began to turn into a sticky mess by noontime. I tried all sorts of tinted moisturizers and invariably they either had no effect or too much of one. Well, the other day I unearthed my box of Georgia from my treasure chest of ignored products. I swiped on some Cargo One Base on the problem areas, fluffed on some Georgia with a kabuki brush and beheld my three-minute handiwork, amazed. Glowing, even skin that looked finished without looking fake. With mascara and tinted lip balm, perfect summer makeup! From an aesthetic standpoint, I think the little box is twee, but impractical. One is bound to miss out on a good $5 worth of product once one's big powder brush hits pan. But this discovery makes achieving the no-makeup glowy look much easier for quick beauty routines and travel. Would repurchase (in spite of the steep pricetag and dinky, peely box.)

on 7/31/2010 7:54:00 PM

I wear this every single day! It makes my skin glow in a very subtle way and I love the smell. I would definitely purchase this again… and again, and again.

on 7/29/2010 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First of all, the packaging is great. I love Benefit's boxed powders and figured I would love this one as well. I like Georgia, but I definitely do not love it. It makes an ok finishing powder, but there is no way I could use this as a blush. I'm pretty pale (NW15) and this did not provide much color at all. I will continue to use this as a finishing powder to set my makeup and perk up my collection. However, its pretty useless as a blush.

on 7/8/2010 2:02:00 AM

I think this is a really great finishing powder. As many, many reviews have said before, this is NOT a blush, at all, for almost anyone. It just isn't. It's far to light to be a blush and if used as such it will be a super disappointing product for you. The color is a nice pale, whitish peach with just a tiny hint of gold shimmer to it--you really can't tell it's shimmery once applied to the skin (unlike MAC MSFs, as a reference point). I would call this neutral, because it's not really too white to make it cool and not warm either, so in that sense it does work for a lot of people.

I find that the best use of this product is as a finishing powder over the rest of your face makeup to give you that slight photoshop effect where everything is a little blurred out and less harsh. Definitely softens the face up quite a bit. It also gives my face a VERY subtle glow, especially when it's applied more heavily on the center of the face. I don't use foundation or setting powder so I apply this right after I put on my concealer and before blush/bronzer. It gives the perfect glow. It also smells lovely.

My only problems with it are that it doesn't last as long as I'd like and that the powder is very well pressed, so you have to swirl your brush in the product quite a bit before you get enough product out. Overall though, it's a nice product to really make your skin look nice and glowy without any obvious signs of makeup.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products