December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Iamzettesui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know but nude lipstick is not for me, when i got two shades of nude from MAC (hue & blankety) first it looks nice when I swatch it on my wrist but when I wear it on my lips it makes me look sick and I hate it.

I really don't know what will I do with these nude lipsticks, for some time i just stock it on my cabinet thinking to give it to my friends or just for my mac collection.

Good thing I bump with NYX Lipgloss and purchase the Natural shades and I'm so happy it makes my nude lipsticks alive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by stainedglassbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The glosses aren't sticky, but still last a decent amount of time. I plan on buying more colors- this is by far the best lip gloss that I have ever tried. I have a full review of Nude Peach, Perfect and Beige on my blog.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSSES EVER. These are hands down my favorite glosses I own. And I own a lot of high end glosses. These are soo cheap too, $5. I have six glosses after I lost one of them. :( But anyways, these are amazing!! They aren't all sheer and the color in the tube stays true to your lips! There are 50 shades and they all smell like cherries. The smell doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! They last longer than any other glosses I've tried. My goal is to own all 50 shades one day..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I really love these lip glosses! they go on really smoothly, are not too sticky yet feel slightly moisturizing and give the lips a healthy look, the color variety and payoff is great, and the staying power is good. I love the slanted applicator because it makes it even easier to apply. they are also very affordable (although I can only find nyx at ulta) so I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I genuinely enjoy putting these on and look forward to my next trip to Ulta c: I'll be buying some more! NYX has great prices for great quality.
I have three right now- two in my bathroom, one in the makeup bag that I take to school. The packaging is simple and clean, and I appreciate the cute bow on top c:

The glosses are shiny as promised but not sticky at all; by the time they wear off, my lips feel like I've applied lip balm repeatedly. It's great! The color selection is pretty great, too- I can never decide on a color when I'm purchasing.
I feel like they have great staying power, as well. No awful smell like most lip glosses have, or at least ones I've used.
I'm not sure what to say other than these are the only lip glosses I'll be purchasing from now on c: try them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I've bought quite a few of these and don't plan on trying other lip glosses anymore. After all the hype of NARS glosses, I tried one and disliked it. Other brands tend to be sticky and somehow drying and/or the color payoff is just off. These are moisturizing and smell/taste nice and haven't had any go bad on me, unlike the expensive NARS ones.

Smokey Look is my absolute favorite and I bring it with me almost everywhere. It definitely helps when they go on sale so often. GREAT price for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by ymfoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Only lip gloss I really wear at the moment.

Good size for the price.
Not sticky and extremely moisturzing. As a test, I applied it before I went to sleep one night and woke up with beautifully hydrated lips. It contains, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit(shea butter) as the third ingredient, bees wax, grapeseed oil, castor oil, vitamin e. All great things!

They last a really long time for a lip gloss, probably because your lips aren't sticky so you aren't moving the product around as much. And after a while of wearing them, they naturally fade away, and dont leave that sticky mess behind that most glosses do.

I think they have a good range of colours to pick from.
I have 3 shades.
Natural
La-La
Salsa
My favorite is natural, a beigy rose mauve. The perfect enhancement for any lip or skin colour.
I would like to see some darker colours and a better red shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This are my favorite lip glosses! I have a few of them, but my favorite are Natural and Sponge Cake.
These go on really nicely and are quite moisturizing. Most importantly, these aren't sticky! I hate sticky lip glosses and I have finally found my solution. They last quite a while; and personally I like the applicator.
Would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for all the NYX Mega Shine lip glosses.
I have so many of these now - they are by far my most favourite lip glosses. I usually buy them off eBay as you can't get them over here in the UK, but you can get really good deals. I prefer Mega Shine over many, many expensive brands I have tried over the years, because they are not only non-sticky and moisturising, but they also have great staying power.

Sometimes, it's just not worth spending on a lip gloss....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this lipgloss but the smell made me sick. It's really moist and doesn't dry my lips and I love how it looks on my lips.. The shade suits me perfectly. I've always been a huge fan of NYX lipglosses, but I just can't bear the smell even for a second.