November 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

I do not use this as an eyeshadow but mainly a highlighter for my lower lids, the outside of the tear duct area & bridge of nose. And I love it! It's super-cheap, not glittery & has multiple uses. I will try mixing it with my tinted moisturizer next time. Like everybody else, I think the packaging is tolerable since you can transfer this onto a mineral container or something similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Tabisu

The packaging is terrible, but I just dumped it into an old altoids tin and I was good to go.

I LOVE this as a highlight. It's a great champagne, gold-ish color that looks great highlighting anywhere (and everywhere) with any makeup look.
What's so great about this is that it's a very finely milled powder that can be added to other makeup products for a shimmer, without really changing the color of the products. I like adding a dash to my moisturizer for a light glow that doesn't look overtly glittery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a perfect highlighting color. Nude is a shimmery champagne color. When I don't want full-on eye makeup, I just swipe this on to brighten my eyes. NYX pearl shadows are great for the price. They go on silky smooth. I wear them with UDPP for a lasting effect. I received my first three in a swap, but I purchased one other color on ebay with free shipping. SWEET!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Vixxan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favor highlighter color. Also looks really good applied wet to your lower lash. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous shimmer colour.

I use it on my inner corners, and as a highlight.

Only qualm with it is the jar it comes in. Hard to get the product out....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lastbeautflgirl

This is one of my new favorite shadows. It goes on so silky smooth and is super-easy to blend. It has a nice shimmer without being glittery and crusty and it's not too "immature" looking for me to wear it to the office. I often pair it with Mink from the same set.
I purchased the entire set of 24 of these Ultra Pearl Mania shadows for a about $25 on eBay. There are a few colors I don't imagine I'll get much use from, but the price was unbeatable. My only problem with these are that the bottles are a bit hard to use with my typical shadow brush because the necks are so narrow, but I'm planning to transfer them to another container (someone suggested a case from the craft store intended for beads).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

At $0.99 USD, this was worth getting. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if it had been more than that. When they say nude, they're not kidding -- I have warm-toned NW15/NW20 skin and this makes me look like I put clear lip gloss on my eyelids. For that purpose I guess it's fantastic. I actually do have an eyeshadow brush that fits in the little bottle, but it's still a pain in the ass and still tends to spill. I might have to move it to some other container.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

These little jars of pigment are such a steal at 99 cents online, are smooth to apply, and glide on with a creamy texture that IMHO, seems better than MAC pigments! Anyway, I picked up a dozen of these colors and this one is actually one I can see using up and repurchasing at some point. This is a versatile shimmery champagne ivory that is perfect as a highlight or all-over wash. I really like layering this over MAC Bare Study paint pot (concentrating on the lid) as a wash. A little black eyeliner, lots of mascara, and a little red lipstick - you're good to go with a classic and glamorous look in just a few minutes. For a buck apiece, it's really hard to go wrong with these, even when you get a color you're not so crazy about. (If nothing else, you can chuck it into your halloween makeup kit and not feel too bad about wasting money)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

This is a great highlighter. Its a pale shimmery nude, as shown in the photo above. I use it as a base for browns and golds. Beautiful shimmer. The bottle is tiny, and you can't get a brush inside the opening, but you don't even need to. I just use whats inside the lid, and the little bit that sticks to the outside of the opening.

The shadow is really fine, and goes on easy. A little bit goes a long way. I bought all 24 colors on ebay, and this is one of the first of them I've tried. I'm really please and excited to try the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color, great texture, inexpensive price. A winner overall!