L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 4/12/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is light to medium coverage. If I want full coverage I would have 2 use more product. It barely transfers it gives a smooth finish and the color match is good.

on 4/12/2015 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a light skinned girl (NW15) and I have surprisingly been on a mad search to find a great foundation for my skin. I have somewhat dry skin and cooler undertones. I have been searching for a medium coverage foundation, with a vast colour selection and great pricing. I have bought $50 foundations and have been disappointed. Also, I have found that many high end foundations run orange and are not worth the high price as I have really good skin and I do not require heavy duty coverage.

I love this foundation as C1 matches my skin perfectly! It also has between a matte and dewy finish. I moisturize before application and apply some highlighter in order to achieve a luminous glow. This is only $13 Canadian, while being available at all of my local drugstores and applies very easily to my skin. My only gripe is the lack of pump! I have to go back a few times in order to not make a mess with this foundation. I love it so far, I just bought it but I will have to test out it's wearing abilities and will check in soon!

on 4/11/2015 5:33:00 PM

I could find almost a matching shade for me. Usually as a fair skinned Asian, it is very hard for me to find right shade. Most sales ppl recommend me darker or orangey colour. Fair shades are usually too pinkish and yellow toned foundations make me look real sallow. I still can't decide if my veins look green or blue. I like to call my skin tone neutral but I really don't know.
I got w2 and n2 and n2 was a closer match for my skin. I wonder how c2 will look on me. It is a runny formula and easy to blend but once it sets, it made my face feel quite uncomfortable. As if I m wearing a thick uncomfortable mask, which is weird bc I applied a very little and blended well. I just could feel a whole day I was wearing makeup...not a good feeling. I like to forget about it once I am done applying makeup. In addition, this caused acne on me. I wasn't sure at first so I stop, used other makeup, and come back to this, every time I start using this, I always get acne. This product breaks me out. It was a regrettable purchase. The only thing good about this makeup is that it does not require powder. It kinda mattifies itself after blending and does not need setting with powder. It is very easy to blend too due to its consistency.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation! It gives a great coverage, comes in an pretty good amount of different colors. To top that off it's quite cheap.
For the longest time I have been avoiding drugstore foundations, but the L'oreal ones have really surprised me and I would recommend this to everybody!

on 4/5/2015 5:35:00 PM

I like a fuller coverage when I'm picking out my foundations, I came across this one and I thought it would be a good switch if it could match my skin tone since the current brand I use is always a bit off. The tone was GREAT! But the coverage is so thin that I had to apply it about 3 times to get the same affect as my other foundation.

on 4/4/2015 11:39:00 AM

I "test drove" this foundation for a day and so far I think it's brilliant!
The c/w/n labelling makes it easy to find your perfect shade- mine was c3 Rose Beige. My biggest fear was that it would dry out my skin- as my heart was broken from trying MUFE HD which sucked every drop of moisture out of my skin, dissappeared off my face and just clung to dry patches. After shelling out £35 for it, i was beyond gutted.
So after determining the correct shade, i exfoliated and moisturised well and put on a moisturising illuminating primer. Then the foundation.it seemed to dry quickly so i had to blend very very quickly. But once it was on and set, it looked natural and glowy.
The true test of a foundation is the test of time in my opinion, so i blotted it with Ben Nye cameo powder on my shiny bits and went about my business. 3 hours later, it needed a quick blot on my cheeks ( nothing major) but it was still there -NOT highlighting my dry patches. NOT settling into fine lines or making my pores look huge. 8 hours later this is still looking good and has only been lightly touched up once. Did not oxidise or dissapear or slide off my face. I am well pleased. I wish i had discovered this before wasting my money on MUFE!!
Edited to add: the uk version comes with a pump, sanitary and no wastage! WIN!

I've been using this foundation every day for a few months now and it's not bad at all!

Pros:

- it really is super blendable! It blends like a dream. I find the best way to apply it is using a beauty blender or some other egg shaped sponge.

- the shade selection is awesome! Although the lite at shade is slightly darker than my neck, it's not noticeable at all unless you're looking super close.

- coverage. It is NOT full coverage by any means but it does provide medium coverage! Enough to cover old scars and under eye circles.

Cons:
- pricey pricey for a drugstore foundation.

- it tends to get shiny throughout the day. I'd say after about four hours or so.

- the bottle is awful! It really needs a pump.

Overall this is a good everyday foundation! I prefer revlon colorstay though!

on 4/2/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

As of now, this is my go to foundation that I wear every single day. It's definetely not my holy grail foundation as I am still on the hunt for a better one.

PRO
- Many shades available (amazing range of colours) I'm a W5 and this foundation really suits my skin tone

-Very blendable, a little bit of the product goes a long way. It's not too hard to set it on your face.

- Doesn't feel cakey once you put it on. The foundation itself doesn't feel too heavy once I apply it as I've found with most foundations, which is a huge pro if you're going to wear it for a long time you want it to feel good once you put it on, which this product does!

-Doesn't break me out.
I consider my skin tone to be acne-prone and a little sensitive. With that being said, this foundation reacted well with my skin, not quite too sure why so many people report it breaks them out. My skin had no issues with the foundation.

- Lasts all day
The one thing I really like about it is the fact that by the end of the day I still look great with the foundation. It's really convient for people who work long hours or have school, etc. The foundation lasts all day which I really enjoy!

-The bottle will last you a while
Though this depends on how much you are actually using, for me I use this product 5 days a week and occasionally on weekends, and with that being said, though the bottle is tiny it lasts me around 3 months before I start to run out. It's suprising that though the size of the foundation itself is a bit dissapointing, it lasts a while.

CON
- Medium coverage.
I have a lot of acne scars and this foundation, though it covers my redness doesn't do a very good job at hiding my scars so if you're looking for a high coverage foundation this wouldnt be a good fit. However, I just use concelear afterwards so it's not too big of a deal for me.

-The bottle itself is a huge con.
It comes in a tiny bottle with no pump so you have to pour it out in order to use it. Not very convenient

-High price for a drugstore foundation.

All in all, If this were to run out I would buy it again, but this foundation isn't THE one. I'm still on the hunt for a better, high coverage foundation. But this will do! I would reccomend it to people who are looking for a meduim coverage foundation that lasts a long time.

on 4/2/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It really was a disappointment loved the finish at first glance and how much coverage but just after 4 or five applications over a week my face is a absolute mess! it also doesn't hold up well to oil and i don't have very oily skin at all!
my youtube is below with my full review ! hope it helps!

Color selection is good, even for a very pale cool toned gal. Other than that, I have nothing good to say. Breaks me out like crazy, settles into every pore, melts off my face within 3 hours. I gave this to my teenage daughter, broke her out too. Trashed it. No, I will NOT repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials