December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by namsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes my skin glow, while still looking natural. If you are looking for full coverage, might not be the one for you. I get light to medium coverage with this and it makes my skin look great. I always get compliments on how nice my skin looks when I wear this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I really love this foundation but the packaging sucks. You have to shake it out of a bottle rather than having a pump. Also make sure you know if you are cool or warm or neutral because I didn't know and I just decided to go neutral which made me look like an umpa lumpa not cute. So I got a warm shade and it made me look flawless

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by creepygreenlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only drugstore foundation I've been able to find that ACTUALLY matches my skintone. I use C1 Alabaster. Every other foundation I have (besides Revlon Colorstay in Ivory) has too much yellow in it and it's ALWAYS obvious I'm wearing foundation. But not with this bad boy, nope. It applies very nicely (I use a brush). No dry spots, no caking, no creasing. The only gripes I have are that it can be a bit runny but that's really not a problem once you put it on I guess! lol Also, I would much prefer a pump rather than having to kind of gently shake it out onto the back of my hand. Sometimes I accidentally pour a bit too much. eh

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Sueleen

I have tried so many foundations from different brands (Rimmel, MAC, Clinique, Bourjois, etc). It's been really hard to find the right foundation for my skin (mostly oily with dry patches on my forehead towards the end of the day) and I have to say this has been my favourite out of all of them. I was a bit skeptical to buy it looking at the price (£9.99) but I went for it and I'm so glad I did. With oily skin I'm used to having to keep powdering, checking my face every hour or so. When I wore this foundation I have to say I was very surprised! Not only did it not let me oil shine through but it had amazing coverage, just what I needed for teenage skin. When I finish this, I'm definitely going to go for another bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mfguille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually have oily skin, but since its autumn, my usual HG Covergirl Outlast foundation seemed to be working differently than during the summer, so wanting a change (also I needed a foundation that actually matched me) I opted for this one. I used buff beige 825 in the Covergirl foundation but should've been using nude beige 832, so using the website findation.com I got matched to nude beige W3 in this foundation. I also picked up the powder and concealer in the corresponding shades. Since I bought them at Walgreens (I'm against the ethics of other more affordable mass retailers) I ended up paying $28 for all three products.

First of all the color match is spot on. I have warm yellow under tones, and the shade I got matched was perfect (I uploaded a picture, I'm wearing cat eye glasses). Coverage is actually ok, surprisingly it is isn't too light compared to the Covergirl foundation which is pretty full coverage. Along with the concealer my skin looks pretty good! Alone it's good for getting rid of redness and evening minor dark spots. I'd say I have slightly oily skin at the moment and this lasts four or five hours before I need to powder or blot. That's pretty good, since I appreciate the lighter, more breathable coverage.

Overall I'm really happy with my purchase. I really like how they work in conjunction and I am absolutely blown away by the spot in color match.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

Recently found a great price and coupon so gave it a try. Big mistake...huge.
I applied it with both a brush and a sponge over moisturizer and primer. I couldn't believe how bad this was. It pooled in every pore both large and small, and the finish was cakey and dry. My skin didn't look matte it looked flakey. Adding insult to injury there is micro-glitter in it so in the daylight I have sparkles floating in the pools of my pores!
I bought a warm and neutral shade and they both were very close to my skin tone, so for that it gets a star which it barely deserves. This is one of the worse foundations I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by PallaviD

I used this foundation for a little while, didn't like it and shelved it. Almost a year later I gave in to the rave and rant about this foundation and re-purchased it. I loved it instantly! And I also understood what was wrong with the first bottle, it was the wrong shade and the product was nearing expiry.
My current shade is W3 Nude Beige. It is the most perfectly matching foundation I have ever had. It literally disappears into my skin. The coverage is very buildable and one can choose to sheer it out to a light coverage or build it up to a medium to full coverage without getting cakeface.
It doesn't cause breakouts or make my face oily. I read recently that Dita Von Teese has tweeted this to be her favorite foundation (in the shade N1).
The finish this foundation has on my skin is matte to slight satin. It looks awesome with a primer underneath.
My only peeve is that it comes in a little bottle. How about increasing the quantity some more and changing the packaging to a bottle with a pump?
Love this foundation. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by roxxyy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of, the packaging is hard to work with but I bought it anyway because I wanted to give it a try. The consistency is very runny and the formula has freaking shimmers!!! I'm a very oily faced person and omg did this make me shiny within an hour! The color selection is great but I just wish the got rid of those microscopic sparkles! I would recommend this for people with normal to dry skin. I've heard it clings on to your pores, but that didn't happen to me. Remember you must have a clean canvas for you make up to look good. So don't expect your foundation to look flawless if you don't put a lot into your skin care routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by attarius

I like L'oreal True Match when I first apply it. It is moisturizing, provides adequate coverage (and I have redness, acne, and scarring), looks very natural and comes in a lot of colors. The ingredients aren't that bad for acne prone skin either. The issue is that I'm oily within the hour, by the time I get home my face is unacceptably oily. It transfers easily, and it does break me out. It breaks me out not because of the ingredients, but the fact that it creates a slick film over my skin trapping all of the stuff my own oil traps that cause blocked pores, but exacerbating it because it's extra. I bet it'd be great for dryer to normal skinned people.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ResistanceIsFutile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was lured in by the promise of drugstore yellow toned foundations. The W2 was not that yellow at all to me, more pale peach. It looked chalky, pooled in pores, and didn't wear well throughout the day.