October 2, 2014 | 1180 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Retread

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Even though i find it pretty expensive, i would repurchase it. I bought this about 1 month ago and im already half through it, using it daily (or everytime i wash my hair) I love how it makes my hair shinier, softer and frizz free. When you first put it in your hands it seems thick but when spread on your hair it feels light weight which i love, but can sometimes trick me into using more than i need. I use about a half a palm for my long curly/wavy hair. Doesnt seem to build up on my hair! however, i usually use very thick conditioners and they dont build up or make my hair oily. The smell grew on me, but now i love it!
PROS
moisturizing
healing
defrizzer
thick

CONS
pricey
need to use a lot

I would suggest this for anyone who has damaged or curly hair for a daily use, and once or twice a week for normal to fine hair

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Kiabiah

- Like almost any other Lush product it's rather pricey, but my black tub almost lasted 6 months with once a week usage ( I switch)
- Packaging is OK; typical Lush black tub
- I thought the smell to be quite nice, not overpowering so. A fruity / smokey mellon-y scent.
- This is a quite heavy duty conditioner, so don't use too much! Otherwise you'll end up with a sticky/waxy feeling. I mostly liked this conditioner and will repurchase but will alternate with another because this conditioner is prone to build up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry hair that has crazy damage. This product helped to restore the moisture back to my hair. I used it for one week and then went to see my hair dresser. She could not believe the difference. We have tried everything and spent all of my money. This product is not as expensive as some but it is not cheap. It does not feel heavy, but does build up. I used this as a daily conditioner leaving it on as long as possible. I think everyday might be too much, maybe every other wash. I will be buying this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by AnarkoBat

I have bleached my hair several times, and my hair was in really bad condition until I used this one as a hairmask. My hair gets a better look and is not as dead and on it's way to fall apart, just like after the last time I bleached my hair. A total saviour för bleached hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very damaged hair and this leaves it managable and shiney. It doesn't actually feel any more moisturised than just a normal conditioner though. I don't really notice the smell of this one, I certainly don't mind it unpleasant.
It is great for helping to wash out henna!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I only recieved a sample of this, but I liked to thick consistency as it felt like it would benefit my hair. However I really disliked the smell and didn't feel that it was norishing enough to counteract the harsh cleansing effect of Rehab (and atleast that one smelt good!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like cigarette butts! I didn't like the smell at first, but I have to admit I am getting used to it. The payoff of this smelly conditioner is that it leaves my fine, curly hair frizz free and manageably soft. I admit it is a little pricey but the stuff works! I think I will be repurchasing this because my hair looks awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

GROSS! It is a decent conditioner on my dry hair, but the scent smells like rotten yogurt to me. I could not bear to purchase another pot. I have stopped using Lush hair products (I use Wen now).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by princess2010

This is my holy grail conditioner. I've been using it for about 1.5 years and I love it. I've tried to take it out of my routine because it's quite expensive but my hair always looks terrible and I go back to it immediately! I order from the UK because it's so much cheaper than the US LUSH. I have medium long/thick/dark/dry/curly hair. It smooths it out and makes really nice frizz free curls. It has a slight smell but it's very mild and doesn't stay in your hair. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not work as well for me as American Cream. The scent is bland, mostly smell like plain yogurt. I have fine unprocessed Asian hair and this leaves my hair feeling "waxy" and "hard"?...doesn't feel clean. I don't understand but I'll be sticking with American Cream.

Update: I tried using less product and this definitely helped. Still not impressed but at least it is usable.