Garden Botanika Eyeshadow

4.3

on 3/5/2003 6:02:00 AM

i remember i brought a few of those when i started wearing makeup during 7/8 grade! they were still in my local mall.... they have a WIDE color selection~ the texture is really smooth makes it easy too apply~ can be used sheer or dramatic if u layer it! super nice! but i don't use them no more coz i don't have access to it besides the online store.....

I love everything by garden botanika, but the eyeshadows are the best. They're a nice formula, very smooth, and they're easy to use as an eyeliner with a brush. Definitely my favorites.

on 1/1/2003 1:18:00 AM

The absolute best eye shadow! It just killed me when they went to online and mail ordering only. These shadows have great staying power and the color range is great. There are plenty of terrific colors without red tones, which make me look ill! Go to their website and look at the gorgeous colors, then buy them! I have a $40 order on its way to me right now! Their eye pencils are also awesome! I love the sandstone color, very neutral and natural with my blondish brown fair coloring and super smooth to go on, no tugging!

on 12/31/2002 9:34:00 PM

I have 5 GB eye shadows. They are Nightshade (smokey grey), Green Tea (dark green with a hint of brown), Heliotrope (shimmery deep purple), pearl (shiny white frost color), and Pear Blossom (very light shimmery green). These are all excellent colors. All easy to apply and long lasting. Some major cons are that all 5 of my eye shadows are cracked despite careful handling (none of my other e/s have crumbled to pieces), and mail order is terrible b/c GB takes forever to mail out packages. I waited more than 2 months to receive one of my packages.

on 7/19/2002 10:04:00 PM

love these, have two, tanzanite, a pinky fushcia, and iolite, dark vibrant blue violet both are great, packed with shimmer i love it, very beautiful and sparkly, def some of my fave eyeshadows, use practically everyday

on 6/29/2002 9:58:00 PM

These are very nice quality eyeshadows for the price! They are definitely comparable to high-end brands. I have Burnished (shimmery plum), Titanium (shimmery cool bronze), Larkspur (shimmery beige) and Pewter (shimmery silver).

on 6/26/2002 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have 3 of their eyeshadows and I love them! they go on so smooth and stay on all day! I was so upset when they went to only mail order! I think they should come back to the mall!!!!!!!!!! their shadow primer is great too, but regular stick foundation works the same... I love the sand and bronze shades!

I have this in Impatiens and Turquoise--great colors, nice texture, smooth app., good staying power.

I have Turquoise and it's a great pink-rose shade! It stays on forever!!

I have Impatients and it's a great pink-rose shade! It stays on forever!!