October 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by rooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just started using this on my quest to rid my make-up/body routine of all harmful products. This lotion has a lot of ingredients that I can't quite decipher, so I'm not really sure it's all that good for me, but I do know it is paraben-free. I love the texture and smell (or lack thereof), and it is easy to cover the whole body with about five pumps, so it is cheap, too. This lotion provides enough moisture for me year-round.

Edit: stopped using after reading negative comments on ewg.org

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by AmandaElena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved it, its a great face moisturizer. It doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't leave a greasy residue like some other moisturizers. For anyone who has acne prone/sensitive/dry skin i definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice lotion that moisturizes without feeling greasy. And it's unscented.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by grace11103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

got on sale to use for face.. great product cept be careful not to use more than a dime amount... can feel too greasy if so (maybe because of olive oil)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! I have used it on and off for a few years and now it is the only lotion I use on my body. I will not use any moisturizers that contain parabens (I threw all them away about 6 months ago and decided to only use paraben free body products) This lotion is the best I have tried that works for me. It's the perfect consistancy not to thick and not too thin, is made for sensitive skin, is inexpensive, not tested on animals, is a natural product, and smells lovely (doesn't compete with my perfume) I can only describe the scent at light, clean and natural. My husband will even use it because it doesn't have a real strong smell and he says it feels nice. I will use this always and forever. I haven't tried it as a face lotion but as soon as my face moisturizer runs low I'll try this on my face too and update.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good moisturizer though not my favorite. I bought it because it contained no synthetic fragrances, and I also wanted to try a paraben-free moisturizer to see if it was less greasy as I had heard. It was also the cheapest lotion I could find that met these qualifications!

This moisturizer has a slight sweet/fruity scent but it doesn't bother my allergies and the scent fades quickly. It does leave my hands a bit greasy but is not as bad as some. It also does a fairly good job moisturizing, but again, not the best that I've tried.

Overall, I'd recommend it for sensitive skin (the package claims it's designed for sensitive skin) or anyone looking for an inexpensive fragrance-free / paraben-free moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a heavy-duty moisturizer though!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by uniqueAL

I have used this product off and on for years and I love it. The only times I haven't used it are when it hasn't been easily accessible. Moisturizes great, goes far - you only have to use a little bit, and doesn't cause breakouts. The smell isn't the great, but it fades quickly. Only moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin in some way. Their olive oil soaps are great as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by aebernero23

Good stuff. Really great. It moisturizes (although not as much as some) very nicely. It smells delicious. I would definately repurchase this product, although it has not made HG status for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by maylias

I've been using this as a face and body moisturizer for about one week-- in conjuction with Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea soap-- and I couldn't be happier with it. It absorbs well and moisturizes my normal-dry skin perfectly, even during our hot, dry summer season. The scent is clean and light and disappears quickly, and the pump (recently improved) is very handy. I apply this morning and [sometimes] night with no other creams or treatments, and I wake up looking bright and refreshed every morning. Using these two simple, natural products together has allowed me to vastly simplify my routine, and I have much less in the way of stuff to carry along when I travel. Update 04/29/09: Not as moisturizing as I had originally hoped or thought. A good natural moisturizer, but I need something with a little more oomph.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by reaches

My everyday face moisturizer. I can't remember exactly what made me pick it up, probably just because it is a.) dirt cheap and b.) not tested on animals (dead set on not buying or using anything that is). Whatever my reason, it's turned out well.

This is an exceedingly basic moisturizer. No scent that I can detect, no scary chemical-induced color, no bullshit claims of pore eliminating or whatever, it's just a light-feeling, average-strength face/body lotion. I put on a light coat, with a little extra on the dry spots around my nose and just above my chin and it keeps me soft and non-greasy/shiny all day. I don't think it's preventing acne, but it's never broken me out, so I'll leave that work to my spot treatment cream. If you're looking for a good everyday moisturizer for cheap, this is a great choice.