Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

This is a nice light moisturizers that I occasionally use at night applied over top of my retinol cream. It works well with my normal / dry skin and doesn't negatively interact with my retinol.
I like that it is relatively inexpensive, is paraben-free, has a light non-bothersome fragrance, light texture that quickly absorbs, and contains ingredients helpful for dry skin, including olive oil, almond oil, lecithin, and vitamin E.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Years ago I used this lotion because it was cheap and I could use it all over. I could use it on my face and body as an all over lotion. It did a very good job of keeping my dry skin healthy and hydrated. I like that it is not strongly scented because I could then use it all over unlike scented lotions which can only be used on the body. I remember trying other versions of Kiss my Face but I always came back to this one. Slowly I drifted onto other products after visiting the bath and body board here on MUA. With a stream of chemical filled heavily scented products I was out of a lot of money and I can't say my skin was any better than it was before (just more scented). As time has gone on, I have decided to go back to basics. I don't need 2429482 lotions cluttering my cabinets all based on the fragrance. I do need 1 all purpose lotion that moisturizes effectively and does not irritate sensitive skin or clash with my perfume should I choose to wear one. Once I work my way through the giant stash of chemical filled lotions, I am going back to Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Lotion. It is inexpensive, it works, and it isn't filled with chemicals. Why stray when this works?

I just started using this on my quest to rid my make-up/body routine of all harmful products. This lotion has a lot of ingredients that I can't quite decipher, so I'm not really sure it's all that good for me, but I do know it is paraben-free. I love the texture and smell (or lack thereof), and it is easy to cover the whole body with about five pumps, so it is cheap, too. This lotion provides enough moisture for me year-round.

Edit: stopped using after reading negative comments on ewg.org

I loved it, its a great face moisturizer. It doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't leave a greasy residue like some other moisturizers. For anyone who has acne prone/sensitive/dry skin i definitely recommend this product!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice lotion that moisturizes without feeling greasy. And it's unscented.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

got on sale to use for face.. great product cept be careful not to use more than a dime amount... can feel too greasy if so (maybe because of olive oil)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer! I have used it on and off for a few years and now it is the only lotion I use on my body. I will not use any moisturizers that contain parabens (I threw all them away about 6 months ago and decided to only use paraben free body products) This lotion is the best I have tried that works for me. It's the perfect consistancy not to thick and not too thin, is made for sensitive skin, is inexpensive, not tested on animals, is a natural product, and smells lovely (doesn't compete with my perfume) I can only describe the scent at light, clean and natural. My husband will even use it because it doesn't have a real strong smell and he says it feels nice. I will use this always and forever. I haven't tried it as a face lotion but as soon as my face moisturizer runs low I'll try this on my face too and update.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a pretty good moisturizer though not my favorite. I bought it because it contained no synthetic fragrances, and I also wanted to try a paraben-free moisturizer to see if it was less greasy as I had heard. It was also the cheapest lotion I could find that met these qualifications!

This moisturizer has a slight sweet/fruity scent but it doesn't bother my allergies and the scent fades quickly. It does leave my hands a bit greasy but is not as bad as some. It also does a fairly good job moisturizing, but again, not the best that I've tried.

Overall, I'd recommend it for sensitive skin (the package claims it's designed for sensitive skin) or anyone looking for an inexpensive fragrance-free / paraben-free moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a heavy-duty moisturizer though!

I have used this product off and on for years and I love it. The only times I haven't used it are when it hasn't been easily accessible. Moisturizes great, goes far - you only have to use a little bit, and doesn't cause breakouts. The smell isn't the great, but it fades quickly. Only moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin in some way. Their olive oil soaps are great as well!

Good stuff. Really great. It moisturizes (although not as much as some) very nicely. It smells delicious. I would definately repurchase this product, although it has not made HG status for me.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products