LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Wonderful leafy, earthy smelll. Great for autumn.

Sweet, fresh, creamy scent. Not very overpowering and very clean. This soap is very moisturizing and has a nice thick lather. One of my new favorites!

i love this soap !!! its smells so good its got a sweet earthy scent to it which is just amazing. its a creamy soap that is quite exfolianting which i wasnt expecting at all. i was just expecting it to be really creamy and moisturisering and it is but it also has little seeds (i think) that exfoiliat but they are not abbrassive.

I like this soap, but its a bit too abrasive for me. I love the smell but it's just too harsh on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this might be my favorite LUSH soap. The thing I love the most is the wonderful, clean smell. I don't think it smells like a particular scent, just so clean and fresh. I received a sample, and I am pleased that this is more moisturizing than some other LUSH soaps. I had to deal with a few seeds, but I didn't mind. The scent is worth it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS SOAP!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This is my favorite Lush soap and I've tried them all. The scent is fresh and neutral- very pretty without being girly or artificial. I can't describe it, but it smells like a clear, summer morning in the outdoors. The fig seeds exfoliate and little translucent aloe chunks moisturize. Skin feels silky and smooth after bathing. The scrubby bits keep the skin on my back and shoulders clear. The fig seeds and leaves haven't caused any drainage issues for my shower and I have used this soap consistently for two years. To eradicate the crumbling and make the bar last much much longer, "cure" the bar by storing it unwrapped in a cool, dry place for a few days and slice off pieces to use as needed rather than keeping the whole block in the shower. A quarter inch thick slice will last over a week. The only drawback is that I find this to be. Little harsh for the pink parts, so I wash those with the cetaphil bar that I use on my face.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

1. i do not enjoy the smell of this soap. i got a sample size and through the wrapper it smelled great! maybe it was just an old sample, or the butt end of the loaf of soap where the smell didn't get mixed well or something. when i opened it up & used it, the smell was not that of figs, or earth, or leaves...it really smelled like ... pee.

2. i used it anyway, because it was so bumpy i figured it would be ok for washing my feet. so i used "honey i washed the kids" all over my body & reserved the stinky fig bar for my rough, dry, thickly calloused feet.

3. its highly lumpy, exfoliating bumps REALLY cleaned my feet well. it felt very good to get a mini massage, as well, because the lumps are sort of like little massagers. it got all the dirt (i garden & go barefoot a lot) out of the cracks/crevices! that sounds entirely disgusting, but really, in an earth mama way, it's sort of charming, right? well, my feet get dirt stains because i don't wear shoes out around in my yard & flowerbeds. it's not like i'm going to the gas station bathroom barefoot. i'm not britney. ANYWAY....

4. so yes, i'd buy this soap again, and i'll think of it as a gardener's soap. it smells like hell (well, mine did) but it worked like magic :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

originally i didn't want to even touch this product. i mean, figs? and leaves? um, i don't fancy smelling like a forest floor. but one day, my curiosity got the best of me and i ended up taking a tentative sniff. and i was hooked. i can't describe the smell, but it smells wonderful! it's definitely earthy, but sweet as well. but the best part is how smooth and soft this makes my skin. i find i don't even need lotion after!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has a great fig scent that reminds me of the outdoors. The scent is not too sweet or overpowering. Also this does not have a gross film or residue, and does not leave you with dry hands after either. My hands feel clean after using this. However, I did not like the chunks of figs and leaves in this. A large leaf (over an inch long) came off from this while I was washing which could potentially clog my drain. Also, the soap itself looks like a pile of vomit with the cream color and all the various chunks in it. I'm almost embarrassed for my guests to see this in my bathroom. Furthermore, this soap breaks and crumbles easily so you end up throwing it out before it gets all used up. I didn't have this problem with the other LUSH soaps.