April 18, 2014 | 1838 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love these pots of goodness I have several in rotation they are excellent quality and only cost £8/$15 or so.

I find that sometimes the blush wont apply properly as the top layer hardens an easy way to fix it is simply scoring the surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by CookieMonster222

I simply love this blush!
I had never tried Bourjois products before but Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on Bourjois products so I decided to give them a go.
One of the great thing about these blushes is that there are so many shades to choose from. I tried a few on the back of my hand, however the colours didn't seem to show up very well, but I figured they would show a lot better when applied to the face. After some long and careful consideration I went with the shade 'Rose D'or'. In the pot the blush has quite a nice pinky-gold colour to it. Admittedly I was worried that the gold would make the blush appear rather shimmery on the skin, but after the first time of using it, I'm glad I didn't let that thought put me off.
I also really like the packaging on these blushes. Each pot is a different shade, and has a small button on the outside which you then press to open the lid. On the inside of the lid, is a small mirror, application brush and some instructions on how best to apply. The pot is also small enough for you to carry around in your bag etc.
The price might seem expensive for the small-looking amount of blush you get, but surprisingly it does last a long time. I've been using it almost everyday for the past month or so, and looks like it's hardly been touched. It's also very easy to apply and looks beautiful. Not at all obviously shimmery either. My new favourite blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Pilotka

I like this blush a lot, itís one of my favourite Bourjois products. The small packaging is good, but it requires a better brush than the one included. The best thing about this blush is definitely the variety of shades. I have tried about 5 and all of them were fine. The pink ones are a nice light touch to a neutral makeup, and the darker colour (Santal) can be used as a bronzer. It stays about 5 hours and then it needs reapplying, but as itís small, I have it always in my bag.
If it gets dry and hard, I brush a small layer off with a tooth brush and itís easy to apply again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Gorgeous, natural looking blush, never makes me break out and has a beautiful pigment and texture. The only thing is the scratchy brush - although I only tried it once but never used it after that because it was such bad quality but you can just use your fingers to pat it on if you want, or a blush brush or kabuki brush. Great product, great value and great colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush in the colour Santal which is a reddish brown with gold shimmer. It's a beautiful colour for darker ladies like myself (NC44) and is very warming. I have had this for about a year and it has not decreased in pigmentation (like some baked powder products) so far. There is a rose scent in the powder, but I don't mind it so much. Would definitely get again, but thinking of purchasing either Sleek or NARS blushes in the same colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraW21

Love the packaging!! Alot easier to use than any of the other blusher I've used in the past. Hate how it tends to fade too quickly but I will continue to use Blushers from Bourjois.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

I love these blushes, and used to use them ALL the time. Now, I only use them on occasion. Overall, I find that after time the top half of the blush (the convex part) will sometimes crack off. This seems to be rather inconv. but I have adapted a method of just using the cracked off part on my cheeks. The blush is a great size, I love the brush build into the bottom, and the blush container is very sturdy. These baked blushes are a great buy and the colors are quite diverse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush it's very natural, it last forever on the skin without primer.
The colour is so flattering and the shimmer is very sutil, the colour range is fantastic also I have mine in Lila d'or, I've been using it for over a year and did not hit the pan.
I just don't use the brush that come with it because it does not blend well.
I wish they also had matte blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

first time I have ever used this blush was 12 years ago & I have been
using it on & off during these years & lets say that this blush
is a very good one the blush lasts for a long time may be
2 or three years, never broke even if it fell down becouse
it`s well baked.the colors are beautifull
the down side is it harden with time so sometimes it`s hard
to get off the color with the brush
also I found a very good blush from Jordana for less half the price
of Bourjois

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so in love with these blushes, I'm buying all the colors that I can find and afford right now! First of all, the compacts are adorable, and I can use the little brush in a pinch if necessary. I love the scent, which makes me think of a posh French boudoir from long ago. Also, the formula makes my skin look like satin--and I've never had really good skin. Then there are all the colors; as long as I keep away from the brown ones, they all look good on me! So far, I have not had any problems some other users mention, either with the blush hardening or the container breaking. I wish I had discovered these long ago, but then I might not be having as much fun with them now! I will try to describe individually the colors that I own that are still available (I've already reviewed Rose D'or and Rose de Jaspe). I'm looking forward to using all my Bourjois blushes and adding new ones in the future!