August 20, 2014 | 1731 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought it some months ago and it was insanely expensive (with import taxes). The color is lovely and it smells so nice. Oh the packaging, look at the design. That was partly what tempted me into buying this blush. However, it's baked so hard so takes some efforts to take the sufficient amount to your cheeks. Overall, sweet deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Roseycheeks2012

I bought this blush in Rose Eclat and it is beautiful. It is very long lasting and a little bit goes a long way (be careful because it you are liberal with this blush you will end up looking like a French lady of the nigh). The brush you get is rubbish, but when applied with a blush brush it looks great. The great choice of colours is also a huge plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kofykat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have one colour of this and I hate it. so i threw it away. but that's my mistake. the colour doesn't matter. the wuality is SUPERB.... one of the softest i've used. You do't have to bother with high end blushes (except YSL which is AWESOME) this one will suffice

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love these pots of goodness I have several in rotation they are excellent quality and only cost £8/$15 or so.

I find that sometimes the blush wont apply properly as the top layer hardens an easy way to fix it is simply scoring the surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by CookieMonster222

I simply love this blush!
I had never tried Bourjois products before but Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on Bourjois products so I decided to give them a go.
One of the great thing about these blushes is that there are so many shades to choose from. I tried a few on the back of my hand, however the colours didn't seem to show up very well, but I figured they would show a lot better when applied to the face. After some long and careful consideration I went with the shade 'Rose D'or'. In the pot the blush has quite a nice pinky-gold colour to it. Admittedly I was worried that the gold would make the blush appear rather shimmery on the skin, but after the first time of using it, I'm glad I didn't let that thought put me off.
I also really like the packaging on these blushes. Each pot is a different shade, and has a small button on the outside which you then press to open the lid. On the inside of the lid, is a small mirror, application brush and some instructions on how best to apply. The pot is also small enough for you to carry around in your bag etc.
The price might seem expensive for the small-looking amount of blush you get, but surprisingly it does last a long time. I've been using it almost everyday for the past month or so, and looks like it's hardly been touched. It's also very easy to apply and looks beautiful. Not at all obviously shimmery either. My new favourite blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Pilotka

I like this blush a lot, itís one of my favourite Bourjois products. The small packaging is good, but it requires a better brush than the one included. The best thing about this blush is definitely the variety of shades. I have tried about 5 and all of them were fine. The pink ones are a nice light touch to a neutral makeup, and the darker colour (Santal) can be used as a bronzer. It stays about 5 hours and then it needs reapplying, but as itís small, I have it always in my bag.
If it gets dry and hard, I brush a small layer off with a tooth brush and itís easy to apply again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Gorgeous, natural looking blush, never makes me break out and has a beautiful pigment and texture. The only thing is the scratchy brush - although I only tried it once but never used it after that because it was such bad quality but you can just use your fingers to pat it on if you want, or a blush brush or kabuki brush. Great product, great value and great colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush in the colour Santal which is a reddish brown with gold shimmer. It's a beautiful colour for darker ladies like myself (NC44) and is very warming. I have had this for about a year and it has not decreased in pigmentation (like some baked powder products) so far. There is a rose scent in the powder, but I don't mind it so much. Would definitely get again, but thinking of purchasing either Sleek or NARS blushes in the same colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraW21

Love the packaging!! Alot easier to use than any of the other blusher I've used in the past. Hate how it tends to fade too quickly but I will continue to use Blushers from Bourjois.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

I love these blushes, and used to use them ALL the time. Now, I only use them on occasion. Overall, I find that after time the top half of the blush (the convex part) will sometimes crack off. This seems to be rather inconv. but I have adapted a method of just using the cracked off part on my cheeks. The blush is a great size, I love the brush build into the bottom, and the blush container is very sturdy. These baked blushes are a great buy and the colors are quite diverse.