October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on Ebay as a splurge. It was the small side, but still more than I would normally pay for a bath product. Anyway. I really like the smell. It does smell a wee bit artificial, but it is still really yummy. As a shampoo it makes my hair really tangled, but still really soft, I use it when I need a quick shower routine. The smell is divine. I would purchase it again as well as other scents!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgyrl

Love the smell of this! Fun way to spice up a shower. This works great as a body wash but not as a shampoo/conditioner. Oily hair may benifet from the shampoo but my hair was left dry...Other than that I loved it. When I run out I will buy again~
UPDATE: After a month or so this smell started to gross me out. I'm not sure if I got sick of it, but it started to take on aartificial smelling chocolate smell. I recently smelled the white chocolate hazel nut which I may by in place of this...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kelidz

I love this stuff!! It makes me look forward to my shower everyday! The smell is not exactely of chocolate chip cookies, but I find that the more of the gel I use at a time, the closer it smells to the real thing. The packaging with the recipe on it is adorable and the amount you get for $16 is pretty good. This definetely encourages me to look into the other Philosophy cookbook products.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an ok product, but not as good as the cinnamon buns. It doesn't smell as authentic as I hoped it would. Its chocolatey, but with an overtone of...plastic? I don't know, but its not completely natural smelling. Nevertheless, like all Philosophy shower products, its very creamy and rich and thick and a great moisturizing product. But I would say smell it before you buy, see what you think!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 5:34:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Two words: Great and YUm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think it smells fabulous..this and the Cinnamon buns. It smells like real chocolate or even chocolate chip cookies...it can lather quite well...mmm. Yummy. Lasts quite awhile..will buy again. my beau even loves it. I don't know why people think that body washes smell stays on people's skin,,,they don't,,it's just supposed to be a luxury for the shower...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Wytchy_Vyxyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells wonderful. So sinfully sweet smelling. I love Philosophy 3 in 1's. They are so worth it. You only need a little to get a nice lather and they smell heavenly! The bottles are soooo cute and the pearlized soap not only smells like its from heaven but it is so pretty sitting in my shower too. Every morning I can't wait to use...mmm which one? pumpkin pie, cinnamon buns, chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate hazelnut...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DEFENITE REPURCHASE!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Chandler5

Put me on the 'would buy this again?' maybe list. So... is this chocolate chip cookies in a bottle? No. But, is it horrid? Not as bad as I thought. Smells more like chocolate brownie batter, uncooked, to me. It has a pretty harsh, screaming artificial 'CHOCOLATE!!!' note, which could explain the nausea reported by other posters. I think it's decent, and I like anything chocolate since there's a dearth of chocolate products on the market. I'd prefer to spend my sixteen bucks on another bottle of Cinnamon Buns.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG I'm in love! I took one whiff of this in Sephora and I had to have it! I don't like to eat chocolate but I love anything that has a chocolate fragrance to it. I wish this came in a matching body lotion or splash. For $16 you get a huge sized bottle which really lasts since you don't need to use that much. It lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great! Huge rave from me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Peach_Pancake_126

Oh, yum! In the bottle, it smells like milk chocolate chips, and when you're lathering up, you can definitley smell the cookie part! This is PERFECT for satisfying my cravings! The brown color is a bit strange, though.