Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

Price: $

on 7/23/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Most reviews of this says that its not frosty but in certain lights the gold shimmer *does* appear frosty. Not very flattering on me (NW15)

on 7/21/2009 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

~CLICK CONTINUED FOR PRODUCT PIC~

Thanks to MUA I'm buying products/colors that I'd normally never buy. I'm more of a lipgloss girl and I tend to shy away from lipstick because they tend to look so cakey and gross on my generally dry skin. However, the reviews of this lipstick, and especially one picture that someone put up, convinced me to give it a try. And hey, it's only $.99! Nothing to lose, really. Anyway, I applied this very sheerly with a lip brush, and OMG it's so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen a prettier pink. The subtle gold sheen of it just makes the color pop. And it feels nice, light and creamy on my lips, not cakey. The wear is fairly long, too! I put it on in the morning and by lunch it's still sticking around. I love it!

continued >>

on 6/16/2009 10:22:00 AM

Lately, I've really been obsessing with Wet 'N' Wild just because they are so cheap and you get what you paid for..in a good way.

It's not cheaply made N.Y.C. Wet N Wild actually HAS quality and a nicer selection of items.

This lipstick is GORGEOUS. It has a nice shimmer/duochrome to it which you don't find too much of in drugstore lipsticks :D

This really it is a steal for .99 cause the
[x] color
[x] texture
[x] price

I usually hate frosty lipsticks, but this is gorgeous. It is not overly frosty at all. I'd call it a rose infused with gold shimmer and slight frost. It is really gorgeous on, and it was only 99 cents. What a deal. ;) Packaging is not the best, but it's the product that counts. The texture is really nice too, it's really smooth and slick and not drying at all. I remember the other Wet 'n Wild lipstick I tried, it had that cheap lipstick smell. This doesn't. It smells kind of berryish.

on 5/13/2009 2:53:00 PM

I'm really impressed with these lippies so far! This color in particular caught my eye. I was impressed by the texture and how smoothly it applied. It didn't accentuate any lines, its semi-sheer,and the color is just beautiful. This really pulls together my daytime look, without attracting too much attention.
Your wallet will thank you too.

on 5/6/2009 4:14:00 PM

This is the perfect shade of pink for every dday wear. It is feminine and shows up on my fair complexion but is not loud and still is neutral enough to wear with any nail polish or outfit. I love pinks with a gold-flecky sheen. It's beautiful and cheap.....a great combination!

on 4/29/2009 7:21:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick. I have always been a lipgloss kind of a girl, but recently decided to try to add some color to my lips. I bought this lipstick without even thinking because it was .99 and it was bogo! It can't get any better than that. My first initial reaction was that it was really creamy (something I wasn't expecting), the color was more sheer and slightly frosty than I thought, but the color looks amazing. I am asian and I have light yellow skin, and it works perfectly on me. I wasn't expecting to like it so much, but I definitely do! I will be repurchasing again, if I ever finish up this one :).

I just bought this lipstick based on the reviews on how it looks like the lipgloss 'She Loves Candy'. The color is spot on but the texture on the lips is too slippery and has no staying power at all. My lips feel like they have Vaseline on them. I don't like how that feels at all. I like my lipstick or even lipgloss to have more staying power and not make my lips feel like they're swimming in an oil spill or I just end up smearing my lips together all the time and driving myself crazy. The color of 502A is very soft pink/mauve shimmery duochrome look that really is nice on but I just can't get over the consistency. For a cheap lipstick I recently found the New York Color (NYC) Ultra Last Lipsticks and I much prefer them over this (for the same price of only $1.99.) Would not buy this again.

on 4/7/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best shades that Wet N Wild makes. This is the exact color of MAC's Hello Kitty lipglass - She Loves Candy for $14!! So for 97 cents a pop for a lipstick, how can you seriously go wrong?! This is a beautiful pink mauve shade. Go buy this one people!!

perfect everday lipstick. cheap enough to have one at home, one at work, one in makeup kit...
no more problem with staying power than any other lipstick that is not long-wearing.
lovely natural medium pink shade with just a hint of golden sheen

Popular Lipsticks