April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

I'm really impressed with these lippies so far! This color in particular caught my eye. I was impressed by the texture and how smoothly it applied. It didn't accentuate any lines, its semi-sheer,and the color is just beautiful. This really pulls together my daytime look, without attracting too much attention.
Your wallet will thank you too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by crumpet71

This is the perfect shade of pink for every dday wear. It is feminine and shows up on my fair complexion but is not loud and still is neutral enough to wear with any nail polish or outfit. I love pinks with a gold-flecky sheen. It's beautiful and cheap.....a great combination!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Lisahh

I absolutely love this lipstick. I have always been a lipgloss kind of a girl, but recently decided to try to add some color to my lips. I bought this lipstick without even thinking because it was .99 and it was bogo! It can't get any better than that. My first initial reaction was that it was really creamy (something I wasn't expecting), the color was more sheer and slightly frosty than I thought, but the color looks amazing. I am asian and I have light yellow skin, and it works perfectly on me. I wasn't expecting to like it so much, but I definitely do! I will be repurchasing again, if I ever finish up this one :).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this lipstick based on the reviews on how it looks like the lipgloss 'She Loves Candy'. The color is spot on but the texture on the lips is too slippery and has no staying power at all. My lips feel like they have Vaseline on them. I don't like how that feels at all. I like my lipstick or even lipgloss to have more staying power and not make my lips feel like they're swimming in an oil spill or I just end up smearing my lips together all the time and driving myself crazy. The color of 502A is very soft pink/mauve shimmery duochrome look that really is nice on but I just can't get over the consistency. For a cheap lipstick I recently found the New York Color (NYC) Ultra Last Lipsticks and I much prefer them over this (for the same price of only $1.99.) Would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best shades that Wet N Wild makes. This is the exact color of MAC's Hello Kitty lipglass - She Loves Candy for $14!! So for 97 cents a pop for a lipstick, how can you seriously go wrong?! This is a beautiful pink mauve shade. Go buy this one people!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cleopatra55555

perfect everday lipstick. cheap enough to have one at home, one at work, one in makeup kit...
no more problem with staying power than any other lipstick that is not long-wearing.
lovely natural medium pink shade with just a hint of golden sheen

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Pemby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a lovely color like a gilded lavender rose. It lasts as long as average lipsticks and doesn't seem to dry out my lips. From what I can tell it has a light floral/berry sent. Plus it is cheaper than dirt!

Pictures:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is really pretty and so much nicer than one would normally associate with Wet N Wild (actually most of their products have come a long way in terms of quality but I digress)...A lot of the reviews are boohooing about how frosty it is...well its not that frosty and looking at the color in the tube as you pick it up to buy it its VERY obvious that its a shimmery / frosty color and if this were MAC or some other high end brand I don't think anyone would be complaining about how "eighties and cheap" looking it is. Infact this shade reminds me a lot of MAC in terms of color and quality, its a dark pink infused with gold and it applies more like a MAC lipstick of the frost formula...I got a rash from the WnW lipglosses as a little girl in the 90's so I always avoided their lip stuff but this lipstick is awesome. It applies, looks and feels like a much more expensive line would....its also super flattering on my pale cool skin. It has just enough true pink to be pretty and look like a pink but enough of the goldish cast to keep it neutral and not to over the top. Love it. PS This is a total twin for Creme De La Femme by MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Raeyi

The thing that bothers me most about this lipstick is that the lid on the tube I bought doesn't fit snugly, so when I dropped the lipstick, it got nicked. :(

But otherwise, this is a nice lipstick to wear everyday (when you don't feel like wearing a lot of make up but want something else besides lip balm). It's kind of a purple-pink color with lots of gold sparkles, but it doesn't go on very opaque and the smell is a nice floral-y type scent, very pleasant. It can be a little dry, so a swipe of lip balm right over it (or under to make it more sheer) makes it really nice to wear.

It's only $1 here at wal-mart, CVS, Fred's, and Rite Aid...And the formula has been fixed so the lipsticks are no longer glue-stick sticky! I'd definitely buy again and recommend trying other colors in the line, it's only a $1!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by verdant0green

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

***PICS INCLUDED***

This is a surprisingly nice lipstick...at first when I applied it straight from the tube, it was like WHOA ugly-ville. But applied more sheerly with a brush it's really pretty. So if you've tried this opaquely and didn't like it, try putting it on more sheer...you may be surprised :) I would describe it as a lilac-tinged pink with gold sheen. Price is a steal, normally around $.97 depending where you go, and you can find them on sale for something ridiculous like $.75! The feel is soft and smooth, I can't detect a taste although it does have a strange smell....not a bad smell, its hard to describe. Longevity I would say is moderate, not horrible not excellent. I need to try this with a primer/liner...

Here are pics: