November 27, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lips - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by laurainapril

I got this on a $2 sale at the drugstore--impulse buy but the smell is really cloying. Too much cherry/coffee medicine smell. Good price, bad smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first time I purchased Rimmel. At first I got Lasting Finish in ASIA, I loved the color and texture (creamy but not greasy and a little moisturizing) so much that the next day I got 2 more : Airy Fairy and Paradise . These lipsticks are great !! I still can not get over how pretty and natural the colors are and the feeling of these lipsticks plus they ware only 4.50 Canadian $$$ , really cheap, half the price of the Revlon. I like the way the tube looks too. They are not long lasting though, it doesn’t bother me because the colors are just too nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2003 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: Long lasting, nice colors.
Cons: I can't find this product anymore where I shop. The lipstick had a habit of falling out of the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lkoehler

Color: Brazillian. This is for you LLL or MMM girls that have been looking for a perfect, wearable, red-brown (brick) lipstick without the usual pink undertones. I have been looking for this color for months! Blot your lips and you're left with a nice stain. The flavor is kind of like Lancome, kind of like L'Oreal. Texture is light and smooth, with even coverage. Worth a try!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2001 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I got a sample of this stuff in the mail in Coffee Delight and immediately ran out and purchased it. It is a beautiful brownish shimmer that resembles MAC Spanish Fly. It is moisturizing and lasts fairly well, not through eating, though. The tube looks cool for a $4.00 lipstick. Good quality product for the cost. Worth trying.