September 17, 2014 | 1877 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by meligonlan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

the best !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Still my favourite dry shampoo seemed to effortlessly remove oil and it lasted for 2 more days until i had to wash it. If you need to get your hair into a better routine with washing i would reccomend this. I was worried at first that it is white and i would love them to make a brunette version but its not a major problem it is light and i find absorbs in better. I also noticed that with the batiste you can feel the product in your hair with this you can't it makes it soft and more manageable. Would definitely reccomend feels better and lasts longer than the batiste.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

Love this stuff! I also bought Batiste, and this is in a different league. It effortlessly cleans greasy hair, leaves hair feeling light and fresh for the entire day. I really can't fault it. Smell is fine, not overpowering, doesn't leave any residue in your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i have very quickly become addicted to this spray. i have a fringe that needs washing daily, so this is a life-saver when time is short. it's so much faster than the whole washing and styling routine and the result is almost as good - no grease and lots of body. it may not work as well if your hair is very dark or very smooth, but for my light-coloured and textured hair it's really effective, and hands down the best dry shampoo i've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mkaipalmetto

I've been using Klorane Dry Shampoo (spray) for years. I've tried others, but this is hands down the best. However, I've had several cans now run out of propellant after 2-3 uses. This only seems to happen on the cans labeled "Limited Edition." The regular cans work fine. Perfect for second-day hair -- gets rid of oiliness, but does not impart volume, which I wish it would. But overall, in the right can, I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by opossum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really great product, other than this i've only tried lush dry shampoo and it won't even compare. This klorane dry shampoo works perfectly, removing any grease and actually leaves your hair in the same condition as it was when freshly washed. it doesn't change the structure of your hair, doesn't leave any white residue on my dark brown hair, the scent isn't overpowering and application is very handy. Just wish it was less expensive or came in bigger sized can. other than that it is a must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down best Dry shampoo I have tried, & pretty affordable to. Doesnt have that overpowering scent alot of other products have either which is a plus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the powder version. This is my new favorite dry shampoo (beating Pssst, Suave, Batiste, Big Sexy Hair, Oscar Blandi powder version). The packaging is just dreadful for the powder version. Very hard to get the powder out without getting TOO much out, but you can work around it. It's well worth it for my super oily scalp. It even adds a bit of volume. Doesn't revive my hair completely, but makes it doable - a rare thing for me. Batiste comes in distant 2nd. Doesn't have the intense fragrance of OB's, and unlike OB's, doesn't end up all over my outfit mid-day (though I still apply before dressing).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by strugglingauthor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If you have combination hair - greasy roots and dry ends - you will know what a nightmare it can be. I am sick of my crown being like glue while the rest of my hair is like hay. This stuff is a lifesaver. I use it on the second day, just spray a few puffs onto the crown, leave for a couple of minutes, and brush or work through with my fingers. It sucks up all the gunge from the roots and leaves the rest looking shiny, bouncy and just washed. I have never noticed any white residue. Total HG product.

For info: I have very thick, coarse, wavy hair, dark brown, in a bob. I used the nettle (ortie) dry shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Sproet

I bought the dry shampoo from klorane because they kind of invented the basic formula for these products so it should be good...
I didn't like it at all...
it isn't in a spray can so applying is difficult. I always get to much at the back of my head by pressing the bottle to hard and the bathroom is a mess afterwards.
It takes away some oil and my hair looks acceptable but it leaves a dull look and tangles up my hair a lot.
positive:
the scent is ok, not a fake citrussmell like lots of other dryshampoos
because it isn't a real spraycan it's kind of invironmentally friendly