Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 2/26/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I found this product didn't really fit my needs. I have oily, long, dark hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo was that you could spray it. It sprayed lots of white, powder that got everywhere. Not to mention, it was hard to blend into my dark hair. In my opinion, it didn't really do a good job absorbing the oil in my hair. I had to spray a lot! I only got two uses out of the sample size. Glad I got a chance to try it before I bought a full size because I wouldn't have liked it. If you do like dry shampoos, this is at least not terribly expensive.

on 2/17/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only way I will repurchase this is if I couldn't get any other dry shampoo. It's not bad, it does its job, It cleans your hair, gets rid of the oiliness, but the effect of clean hair doesn't last till the next day, If I spray it early in the morning, I can notice how my hair starts getting oily again at night, so it's just not such an amazing product for me. The packaging is not as cute as other dry shampoos, and neither its smell, it just smells like soap, it smells clean, but the smell doesn't even feel on the hair. It does deodorize the hair, but the smell of the oil comes back even in the same day. The price is ok, it's not expensive, but I think there are some better dry shampoos over there, and seriously I don't know why this is more rated than suave dry shampoo!

on 2/1/2014 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I cant decide whether i prefer this or the batiste dry shampoo. I have brown hair and use the tinted batiste so opt for that more purely because of that. I wish this brand had a tinted version to prevent it looking powdery if i accidentally over do it with the spray. But i think this brand is good quality and it works wonders in extending the length between washes and i will buy again and use lightly but hope for the day they bring out a brunette version

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best dry shampoo ever! I'm not a frequent dry shampoo user at all, but I like to keep it around in case of emergency. I have very thick, long, wavy hair that I prefer to wash every couple of days, but there are those times (though rare) that my hair looks greasy on top and along my hairline and I just don't have time to wash and dry it. Having tried several dry shampoos over the years and not liking any of them, I thought it just wasn't for me. This proved me wrong!

It comes in two formulations - with oat milk, and with nettle for oily hair. I use the oat milk one. It sprays on very fine, not gritty or clumpy like some others I've used. As much as I try to not use aerosol products, with this product the aerosol allows for a light, even application. Huge difference using this vs other dry shampoos that aren't sprayable, I always made a mess with those and couldn't get a very good application along my roots. I spray it on my roots on the top of my head (it does look scary white at first,) leave on for a minute or two, and then rub it into my scalp with my fingers and then brush through. Greasiness and oiliness is gone! Hair looks and more importantly, feels refreshed. Smell is light and non-offensive, this leaves my hair smelling clean as well. This isn't the kind of thing I will use often, but I will always keep around for when I need it.

on 1/8/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing dry shampoo, better than the Baptiste one wich I reaaaally like too. I love the really soft smell and the way it left my hair super soft. I recently dyed my hair dark brown and you can see a little bit of white stuff when I use baptiste, but not with this one. I love it. I think it's really expensive so I'll probably stick with the Baptiste but I would purchase if I see it on sale at a great price.

on 12/24/2013 5:14:00 AM

I love this product, it is amazing and the best dry shampoo in the market. As i have fine and oily hair, i have to wash it nearly everyday. This product is a lifeasaver, the greasy look vanishes in a minute or two and stays this way the whole day. Definitely recommending.

on 12/23/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure what the deal is. I read in a couple of magazines that a lot of catwalk models use this product as an option to washing their hair before a job.

I have natural wavy hair and still looking for a good dry shampoo, but this was not it.
The product starts to flake almost immediately (making it look like I have dandruff) and only works the first time I apply it (and only for a SHORT period of time). Could not use two days in a row.

On my second bottle now, but will not purchase again.

on 12/14/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this dry shampoo. It makes my roots look much less oily and does give the appearance of clean(er) hair. The scent is nice, not as strong as many other dry shampoos and it did not leave too much white powder in my hair (another issue I commonly have with dry shampoos). Took one lippie off because a can does not last very long and it's expensive for something that you don't get a lot of uses out of. Would repurchase though, great product.

on 12/8/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. I have very thing fine hair so it usually gets oily by the next day however this stuff saves me from washing it everyday to every other day it is pricy but worth it

on 11/18/2013 5:44:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail products. I've tried many dry shampoos over the years & always come back to this. It definitely does soak up greasy oil, so my blow-outs can last an extra day or 2. I always bring a can of this when I am on vacation. The best thing about this product is that it gives you a ton of volume. (I have very fine hair). It gives me that teased look without having to actually tease my hair.

It does leave white marks, so you have to make sure you brush it thru, so that the white will disappear.

Top Rated Klorane Products