July 26, 2014 | 973 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down best Dry shampoo I have tried, & pretty affordable to. Doesnt have that overpowering scent alot of other products have either which is a plus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the powder version. This is my new favorite dry shampoo (beating Pssst, Suave, Batiste, Big Sexy Hair, Oscar Blandi powder version). The packaging is just dreadful for the powder version. Very hard to get the powder out without getting TOO much out, but you can work around it. It's well worth it for my super oily scalp. It even adds a bit of volume. Doesn't revive my hair completely, but makes it doable - a rare thing for me. Batiste comes in distant 2nd. Doesn't have the intense fragrance of OB's, and unlike OB's, doesn't end up all over my outfit mid-day (though I still apply before dressing).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by strugglingauthor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If you have combination hair - greasy roots and dry ends - you will know what a nightmare it can be. I am sick of my crown being like glue while the rest of my hair is like hay. This stuff is a lifesaver. I use it on the second day, just spray a few puffs onto the crown, leave for a couple of minutes, and brush or work through with my fingers. It sucks up all the gunge from the roots and leaves the rest looking shiny, bouncy and just washed. I have never noticed any white residue. Total HG product.

For info: I have very thick, coarse, wavy hair, dark brown, in a bob. I used the nettle (ortie) dry shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Sproet

I bought the dry shampoo from klorane because they kind of invented the basic formula for these products so it should be good...
I didn't like it at all...
it isn't in a spray can so applying is difficult. I always get to much at the back of my head by pressing the bottle to hard and the bathroom is a mess afterwards.
It takes away some oil and my hair looks acceptable but it leaves a dull look and tangles up my hair a lot.
positive:
the scent is ok, not a fake citrussmell like lots of other dryshampoos
because it isn't a real spraycan it's kind of invironmentally friendly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried so I'm not sure what to expect. The spray mechanism is rather hard to maneuver and I'm never sure that I've got all my hair. My hair gets greasy at the end of the day and this did make my hair look more fresh and voluminous, and the effect lasts quite long as well. However it does not make my hair feel more clean (maybe you can only get that from a real shampoo). It did not leave any ashey remnants in my black hair so that's awesome. Its not too pricey here in Singapore so I'll probably repurchase, but I want to try the Batiste one first if I can find it =D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite brand of dry shampoo. Hair looks cleaner. No residue. No strong smell. Reasonable price and often on special.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my official number 1 favorite dry shampoo!!! I wrote a review for the Oscar blandi dry shampoo, but that stuff has nothing on this Klorane dry shampoo! The Oscar blandi would make my scalp itchy at times and give me dandruff (weird)... But it was the only stuff I could find that was better than everything else I had tried.. This klorane dry shampoo doesn't do any of that! Actually, there are no negatives to using this stuff... I have the powder form of it and I love it (I hate the spray dry shampoos) this is also meant for frequent use... Which is perfect for me because I color my hair and I only wash it 3 to 4 times a week to keep the color longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Had to repurchase this and so review it. The only other dry shampoo I have used is Batise. Klorane is more expensive than Batise but well worth it in my experience. If you normally get oily hair on the second day of washing it, this is for you! My scalp is sensitive and can be easily irritated with certain products and this did not do that. My roots and crown area get really oily and gross. Using Klorane takes the oils and the look for oily hair out and making my hair feel light weight and voluminousness at the same time! I never got that using Batise. Using Batise I would somehow feel the weight of the product in my hair and I could feel some sort of film on my hair. I do not get this using Klorane. It really does give your second day hair a really nice boost. It makes my hair feel lighter than it would be if I didn't use it. I also have dark hair and never had the problem of the 'ashy' look that I did get from Batise. Klorane does come out white on dark hair but you have to wait 2 minutes and comb it out. I don't feel the need to even try any other high end dry shampoo using Klorane. I can't live without this. I have a travel size version in my purse! It is so helpful on days you need to quickly get ready and yet need to look polished. I can't suggest this enough. Lastly, it has a light scent that isn't over powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by truskawka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super product, if yoy have very oily hair this is something for you. Have very nice smell and do not leave white marks on my dark brown hair. Lovely product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this could be my HG. i've tried other dry shampoos but this one is the most fuss-free (sprays like a dream!) and leaves my hair feeling the most clean (and there is no annoying powdery residue on my scalp). it also smells really wonderful!

the only problems are the steep price and the highly temperamental nozzle. the first time i bought this, i used it ONCE (it worked amazingly) but a few days later when i picked it up again, absolutely nothing came out!!!!! so frustrating. now, two years later, i have given in and bought another one, because i have not found a dry shampoo quite like it. so far so good. i have used it 3-4 times and it still sprays very nicely. crossing my fingers!!! if this bottle gives me a reasonable amount of uses before it runs dry i will definitely purchase again!