November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nowhere near as strong as my HG Oscar Blandi Pronto dry shampoo powder. If you prefer a spray because powder is too whitening on your hair, this is not the one I would recommend. The pros of this are: the scent is nice and not too overpowering, the product does add some volume, and it isn't at all sticky like the Tresemme one (and several others). My main problem with this is that I have to wash my hair the day after I use this because it starts to flake on the second day. Makes me look like I have really bad dandruff - no thanks! The two sprays I like are Pssst (budget) and Kerastase (spendy). Both smell great and work well, without any flaking two days later.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by shi1

*this is a review for the oat milk version

First things first, I have natural straight Asian hair (not dyed or permed). Because my hair is straight, the oil travels down the hair shaft very easily so normally it gets oily by day 2. Currently, I also have bangs so if I don't wash my whole head by day 2, I need to wash my bangs. This dry shampoo works. It gets me an extra day of wear for me. I used to wash my hair every day or every two days. On the second day I would tie my hair up because my hair would look greasy by the end of the day. With this shampoo I can wear my hair down on day 2 and not have to wash my bangs. If I wear my hair big/messy/wavy, I can now go 3 days which was literally unheard of for me in the past.

The powder is white but I don't find it leaves a white cast on my hair. Just make sure to spray at a good distance and keep the can moving as you spray. Also, it can get messy. You see the powder coming out of the bottle when you spray and it will get everywhere. I suggest doing it over the bathtub or in the shower just to avoid making a mess.

The price is not the cheapest but its less expensive than other ones you'd find at, say, Sephora. I bought an Oscar Blandi one for much more and it did nothing for my hair. This one works and costs less.

The packaging is nice and it sprays well. I've read that people have had issues with the nozzle blocking up but i haven't had that issue yet (hopefully never do).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by julia75

Simply the best! Love it!! But hate that I cant get it unless me, or nice friends, get it for me when they go for trips the other europeen countries where it is sold... More Klorane dry shampoo to the people!
I use dry shampoo every second day. Simply cant stand washing my hair every day which I would have to do without a good dry shampoo. Have tried a few others - Batiste is easy to get and works ok - but Klorane is so my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably the best dry shampoo I've used. 4* because it does leave white marks but these can be easily brushed out, no strong fragrance (which is why I hated pretty much every other brand) and doesn't leave your hair feeling rough/crunchy like some other dry shampoos. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

God bless this dry shampoo. This is the first dry shampoo I've used since I received it from birchbox and I have to say that when I first tried it, it didn't leave any effect. BUT IT WAS MY OWN FAULT because I didn't bother to read the front of the can that said to shake first, so it wasn't until today that I finally realized how amazing this product is. I do notice it leaves some tiny flakes but if you brush it out it's not noticeable. My bangs are always the first part of my hair to get oily but since I sprayed it on my bangs, my hair looks great. I feel like the packaging could be better because it sometimes sprays a little too much so that's a waste of product, but honestly this is just a small setback because this gets rid of oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by meligonlan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

the best !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Still my favourite dry shampoo seemed to effortlessly remove oil and it lasted for 2 more days until i had to wash it. If you need to get your hair into a better routine with washing i would reccomend this. I was worried at first that it is white and i would love them to make a brunette version but its not a major problem it is light and i find absorbs in better. I also noticed that with the batiste you can feel the product in your hair with this you can't it makes it soft and more manageable. Would definitely reccomend feels better and lasts longer than the batiste.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

Love this stuff! I also bought Batiste, and this is in a different league. It effortlessly cleans greasy hair, leaves hair feeling light and fresh for the entire day. I really can't fault it. Smell is fine, not overpowering, doesn't leave any residue in your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i have very quickly become addicted to this spray. i have a fringe that needs washing daily, so this is a life-saver when time is short. it's so much faster than the whole washing and styling routine and the result is almost as good - no grease and lots of body. it may not work as well if your hair is very dark or very smooth, but for my light-coloured and textured hair it's really effective, and hands down the best dry shampoo i've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mkaipalmetto

I've been using Klorane Dry Shampoo (spray) for years. I've tried others, but this is hands down the best. However, I've had several cans now run out of propellant after 2-3 uses. This only seems to happen on the cans labeled "Limited Edition." The regular cans work fine. Perfect for second-day hair -- gets rid of oiliness, but does not impart volume, which I wish it would. But overall, in the right can, I love this!