Klorane Dry shampoo

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

I hated the scent of it (floral), it feels very powdery. It does absorb oil, but the effect doesn't last all day.

LOVE! I got this in my August ipsy bag and I have to say I really love it! I have been using the Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo but I very rarely use it because it makes my hair very dry and I hate the feeling it leaves behind. While this dry shampoo comes out very white and left a white sheen on my scalp (I have blonde hair) I didn't notice any white on my hair after I brushed through it. Like other reviewers I noticed that it comes out rather fast and loud and almost scares you at first. I definitely cringe before spraying it but it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or like I need to wash it worse than before. I can't imagine spending nearly $20 on a dry shampoo though :( so when this runs out I will probably try to find a more affordable version of a dry shampoo that doesn't break the bank and make my hair feel gross.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is an Ipsy trial...I don't like it for the following reasons 1) it leaves my hair white and I have blonde hair 2) it about blows you out of your chair when you spray it 3) it left my hair with no shine and it felt so dry 4) my most loved dry shampoo is Suave Professionals for 2.97 and this is a staggering 19.50. The fragrance is light which I know is important to some but personally I like a little fragrance to combat that second day hair smell. This just wasn't for me. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have greasy roots and dry ends and this helps me make it 2 days without having to wash my hair(especially my bangs). I have the oat spray and I have to say that I really enjoy it. The scent is light, I don't feel like I have any product in my hair when I use this. I have natural blonde hair so I don't have a problem with it leaving a white cast on my hair or anything.The only downside is that it's a bit on the pricey side and it doesn't last me very long. I will keep repurchasing anyways though as it does it's job well.

This a very good dry shampoo. You can use it when your hair need a wash and you don't have time. As a busy mama i use it sometimes and i am very pleased with this product. When you spay it on your hair , there is a whitish powder and you just brush your hair to see it disappear. No white traces at all. I always carry one when i travel. Fantastic product!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

have been repurchasing this dry shampoo because of the good reviews and the awards won, but finally stop liking this brand ever since i start using batiste.

pros:
1)gentle
2)ok smell
3)nice packaging

cons:
1)too little powder in a bottle, feels like i am spraying air instead of dry shampoo when applying
2)a bottle doesn't last long
3)more expensive than batiste dry shampoo
4)no volumizing effect
5)hair becomes oily quickly after a few hours

i think i prefer batiste overall. worth trying though

Having seen all the good reviews for this, I made a point of swapping for a travel-size of it rather than buying it untested.

I wasn't thrilled with the amount of white powder that this left in my hair, the nozzle seemed to spray way too much product every time I pressed it. I had to be very careful how I used this, and I had to use it sparingly. It did absorb the oil in my hair and gave a little bit of volume but not enough considering the amount of powder that was on my roots.

I don't think I will buy this again, I have had much better luck with Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I found this product didn't really fit my needs. I have oily, long, dark hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo was that you could spray it. It sprayed lots of white, powder that got everywhere. Not to mention, it was hard to blend into my dark hair. In my opinion, it didn't really do a good job absorbing the oil in my hair. I had to spray a lot! I only got two uses out of the sample size. Glad I got a chance to try it before I bought a full size because I wouldn't have liked it. If you do like dry shampoos, this is at least not terribly expensive.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only way I will repurchase this is if I couldn't get any other dry shampoo. It's not bad, it does its job, It cleans your hair, gets rid of the oiliness, but the effect of clean hair doesn't last till the next day, If I spray it early in the morning, I can notice how my hair starts getting oily again at night, so it's just not such an amazing product for me. The packaging is not as cute as other dry shampoos, and neither its smell, it just smells like soap, it smells clean, but the smell doesn't even feel on the hair. It does deodorize the hair, but the smell of the oil comes back even in the same day. The price is ok, it's not expensive, but I think there are some better dry shampoos over there, and seriously I don't know why this is more rated than suave dry shampoo!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I cant decide whether i prefer this or the batiste dry shampoo. I have brown hair and use the tinted batiste so opt for that more purely because of that. I wish this brand had a tinted version to prevent it looking powdery if i accidentally over do it with the spray. But i think this brand is good quality and it works wonders in extending the length between washes and i will buy again and use lightly but hope for the day they bring out a brunette version

Top Rated Klorane Products