October 31, 2014 | 909 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Thunderball single

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In the pan this appears to be a straight forward navy color. Very pigmented and rich. On the eye it appears to be like a smokey teal/midnight blue color. It is stunning and works well as a liner or as a smokey eye. This is the sleeper hit in the Nars line. Highest lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Pehata

This colour is awesome as a liner -I use it with biotherm #40 gold highlighter all over and MAC's shale eyeshadow in the crease (or you could use Nars Barbuda - the colours are almost exactly the same). Getting back to Thunderball - it has a dark teal/navy/black colour that makes my green-gray eyes look really light. It's nothing less than amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Mad_Dog

A beautiful colour used dry or wet. Perfect with my pale skin and green eyes. Blends beautifully and creates a great smokey eye. Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pamelap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect liner color for my eyes and I am not much of a liner girl. It somehow makes the green in my blue/green eyes really "pop". Most everyone has described it as a blue/black, but I also detect a slight teal shade going on in there. It lasts allday and is quite easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

Thunderball is a very pigmented navy/black powder eyeshadow. It has a beautiful slight indigo undertone. This has no shimmer and would be excellent to use for the smokey eye look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by allThingsGirl

This is my favorite color to use as liner!!! I love it!! I use this to line my eyes on an every day basis with the push brush, thin...or else smokey eye for night time! It's the perfect deep navy that I've been searching for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by nnmca

I love this shadow. It's a gorgoeus matte inky-blue with hints of teal, unlike any other dark blue shadow that I have (and I have quite a few). If you're familiar with fountain pens, it's very similar to blue-black fountain pen ink. I love using it to make a smoky eye look - I use a shimmery pale silver or icy blue shadow as a base, and use this to line and contour. Although it's a bit pricier than most shadow singles at $18, I imagine it will last me forever, since it's so pigmented. I'm a cool-toned LLL with blue-grey eyes, but I really think this shadow is versatile enough to look great on most compexions, and with a wide variety of looks.