January 29, 2015 | 2036 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This serum doesn't do anything for me, It doesn't dry up my skin or moisturize it well. But it makes my face look greasy and gives me tiny bumps(whiteheads?), that's why I stop using it.

I don't think I can keep using it until I actually see if it really reduces lines and wrinkles or not. By the time I find out it works or not, my face will be covered with tiny bumps. I just can't walk around with a greasy face. If my face doesn't look better during the process of using this serum, I don't want to use it anymore. I am not gonna wait and see until the bitter end.

The only thing good about this product is that the packaging is very functional and hygenic. The pump works very well.

One star for the good pump, another star for not completely ruining and discoloring my face like Neutrotena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by PiinkyAmour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this to work. First day seemed fine, but the next day my face was red and little bumps appeared all over my face. I stopped using it for a week and went back to my regular routine and the redness and bumps cleared up. I tried it again and the redness and little bumps appeared again. Horrible! My skin did not like this at all! I'm returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW what I product, I use this as a primer and moisturizer. I have also noticed past acne red blotches have faded and my skin tone looks more even and less oily. I have given this to friends and family as I am so confident this is an HG product

My only complaint is the price difference here in Canada as compared to the US, so I stock up when cross border shopping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this serum on and off for many years as a foundation and/or under eye primer. I love trying new primers on the market, but always go back to this serum. It's silicone based which I find looks, feels, and preforms well under my foundation and concealer. Plus it contains ingredients that can be beneficial to the skin, such as antioxidants and niacinamide. I had a reaction and massive irritation to the fragranced version of Olay's serum, but never any issues with this fragrance free product. Additionally I love the packaging as it dispenses the perfect amount of product with just one pump that covers my face with no waste or mess. Overall awesome product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this serum, and it was pretty good. My skin felt smoother. The only con I have with this product is that the serum felt a bit too thick for me. I had to wait for a moment to let it absorb into the skin. I'm currently using a thinner formula from another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my skin care regime for over four years. I have sensitive skin and this FRAGRANCE FREE serum has proven to be gentle AND effective.
It does not cause redness or irritation. A small amount is all that is needed to apply to the face skin. The formula spreads easily for a very even application My skin is smooth. it does not clog pores, is not heavy and my skin feels clean after the application. My face has a more even skin tone after four years of using this serum. I apply Raya 24 Karat Treatment Serum over this as it adds nourishment and creates a smooth surface to prime for foundation application.
The combination of the two products work well and are the staples in my morning skin care regime. I either apply foundation over them or Coola (brand) SPF. There is no roll up.

In the evening, after I wash my face, I reapply Regenerist Regenerating Serum. I add a "drop" of Raya Vitamin C serum on some nights. Other nights, I follow with a "drop" of Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate if my skin feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What I love the most about this serum is that it is completely fragrance-free and none of the ingredients seem to irritate my skin or eyes! I love the consistency of this gel, so smooth and silky. It spreads over my face like a dream. This serum does not cause breakouts of any kind and does not seem to clog pores. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately, this product broke me out. I even tested it on my decollete and I got a break out. Could be too much "cones"? Try at your own risk.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ammasprajna

This is a really good serum that is loaded with antioxidants, and mercifully contains no fragrance. It's not moisturizing (serums are treatments, not hydrators), and dries to a silky matte finish. I think it makes an outstanding primer, and with all the good anti-aging benefits this serum contains, swapping it with my Smashbox primer is a no-brainer.

I often have a lot of other skin care products layered on my face, so often I just use this on my neck and chest. It's basically a well-formulated, light-weight serum packed with anti-aging ingredients, without irritants. Recommended!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately this serum did not agree with my skin at all. Tried it many times - every other night, mixing with heavy creams, only putting on certain areas of my face - all to the same result. It made my sensitive skin sore. Somewhat like retinols (that I can not use either) but to a lesser degree. Has great reviews, lots of wonderful ingredients, but made my reactive sensitive skin even more sensitive. I am beginning to wonder if I can not use "peptides" either as this is the second serum with peptides I have tried to the same results.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No