December 22, 2014 | 1406 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by PiinkyAmour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this to work. First day seemed fine, but the next day my face was red and little bumps appeared all over my face. I stopped using it for a week and went back to my regular routine and the redness and bumps cleared up. I tried it again and the redness and little bumps appeared again. Horrible! My skin did not like this at all! I'm returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW what I product, I use this as a primer and moisturizer. I have also noticed past acne red blotches have faded and my skin tone looks more even and less oily. I have given this to friends and family as I am so confident this is an HG product

My only complaint is the price difference here in Canada as compared to the US, so I stock up when cross border shopping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this serum on and off for many years as a foundation and/or under eye primer. I love trying new primers on the market, but always go back to this serum. It's silicone based which I find looks, feels, and preforms well under my foundation and concealer. Plus it contains ingredients that can be beneficial to the skin, such as antioxidants and niacinamide. I had a reaction and massive irritation to the fragranced version of Olay's serum, but never any issues with this fragrance free product. Additionally I love the packaging as it dispenses the perfect amount of product with just one pump that covers my face with no waste or mess. Overall awesome product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this serum, and it was pretty good. My skin felt smoother. The only con I have with this product is that the serum felt a bit too thick for me. I had to wait for a moment to let it absorb into the skin. I'm currently using a thinner formula from another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my skin care regime for over four years. I have sensitive skin and this FRAGRANCE FREE serum has proven to be gentle AND effective.
It does not cause redness or irritation. A small amount is all that is needed to apply to the face skin. The formula spreads easily for a very even application My skin is smooth. it does not clog pores, is not heavy and my skin feels clean after the application. My face has a more even skin tone after four years of using this serum. I apply Raya 24 Karat Treatment Serum over this as it adds nourishment and creates a smooth surface to prime for foundation application.
The combination of the two products work well and are the staples in my morning skin care regime. I either apply foundation over them or Coola (brand) SPF. There is no roll up.

In the evening, after I wash my face, I reapply Regenerist Regenerating Serum. I add a "drop" of Raya Vitamin C serum on some nights. Other nights, I follow with a "drop" of Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate if my skin feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What I love the most about this serum is that it is completely fragrance-free and none of the ingredients seem to irritate my skin or eyes! I love the consistency of this gel, so smooth and silky. It spreads over my face like a dream. This serum does not cause breakouts of any kind and does not seem to clog pores. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately, this product broke me out. I even tested it on my decollete and I got a break out. Could be too much "cones"? Try at your own risk.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ammasprajna

This is a really good serum that is loaded with antioxidants, and mercifully contains no fragrance. It's not moisturizing (serums are treatments, not hydrators), and dries to a silky matte finish. I think it makes an outstanding primer, and with all the good anti-aging benefits this serum contains, swapping it with my Smashbox primer is a no-brainer.

I often have a lot of other skin care products layered on my face, so often I just use this on my neck and chest. It's basically a well-formulated, light-weight serum packed with anti-aging ingredients, without irritants. Recommended!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately this serum did not agree with my skin at all. Tried it many times - every other night, mixing with heavy creams, only putting on certain areas of my face - all to the same result. It made my sensitive skin sore. Somewhat like retinols (that I can not use either) but to a lesser degree. Has great reviews, lots of wonderful ingredients, but made my reactive sensitive skin even more sensitive. I am beginning to wonder if I can not use "peptides" either as this is the second serum with peptides I have tried to the same results.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by fab50s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, this did not work as hoped. My skin is pretty dry, and this seemed to make it worse. It does have a great texture, very silky, and I liked that it was fragrance free, but that's about it. Moved on to other products.