July 28, 2014 | 2014 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Bookworm19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this I thought it was just ok. The second time I was blown away by the results. Strange I know. But this mascara is awesome, the very best and believe me I've tried them all. Drugstore and high end. The thing I absolutely adore about this mascara that others don't have is that when you touch your eyelashes they don't feel stiff. They are soft and flexible. Love that. The color is very black and it makes your lashes very dramatic yet very natural looking. I don't know how to explain it. The one flaw is that it isn't the best for bottom lashes. I use a separate mascara for that ( they're real!) Overall an amazing product that I can't live without. NOW SCRAM TO SEPHORA AND BUY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my HG mascara. my eyelashes are already long but this darkens and seperates them nicely. it's also my favorite type of wand applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by ckwylde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was given a sample of this and didn't have much hope as I really didn't like the BeneFit "Their Real" Mascara from the same manufacturer. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this went on well, extended the lash and didn't have the same flaking or clumping issues of their other product. I would and did buy this and would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Meahl

I recently re-purchaced this as I had used it years ago while I was in highschool and loved it. Unfortunately, it was not quite how I remembered it. After the first application I got satisfactory coverage on my lashes, however there was no extra noticable volume in my lashes, and only a slight increase in length. As the day progressed, I noticed this mascara began to crumble and settle under my eyes, NOT something I want to deal with through out the day! It's not a terrible mascara, but I find for the results I got from this, I might as well have just bought some drug store Maybeline instead. I will probably buy something more dramatic and set this one aside for my more "natural" days..and apply it lightly to avoid crumbly, sticky bits on my cheek bones.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Didn't do much, didn't lengthen and didn't volumize.....soooo hmmmm, not really sure what the hype was all about then. Reminded me of a cheap mascara that was more dried out then anything. The brush was rather large so I though that I was gonna have some serious lashes but was really let down with this one. I get better volume and length from loreal, needless to say wont be going back for a second tube, prob wont even finish the first one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this as part of my mascara sampler kit both last year and this year. I enjoyed the length it gave me, but having small eyes, this gigantic brush was a little hard to use. The biggest down fall is that I found a few hours later it was under my eyes. I had NEVER had this problem with a mascara and i never use waterproof ones. Truthfully I was more impressed with cover girl clump crusher and I would choose that over this mascara any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by vannii

I think think this is a great mascara if you want long lashes, not so much if you want volume. I usually want both (who doesn't), so that's why i "only" give it a 4 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I don't get all the bad reviews on this mascara, it makes my lashes super long and dosen't clump like they're real by benefit. You can keep putting more coats of mascara on and it still dosen't clump. Never had my lashes look so long!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Didn't give me length or curl. Was just kindof.. There. Smudged on my bottom eyes two or three hours later, overall this mascara really isn't all that at all. Glad I just bought the sample

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sS1221R

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought my first tube of this as a sample and was expecting greatness after benefit's "they're real" mascara. this product was so dry that i could barely get any on my eyelashes. i thought maybe the one that i purchased was old and decided to try again. the next one wasn't as dry, but was barely doing anything for my lashes. i had to use at least 2 coats to make a differe