December 18, 2014 | 1645 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Blue for Women

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just an OK perfume for me. The smell is nothing special and it doesn't seem to last very long on me. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by HippieGlamChica

My favorite perfume ever I always get tons of compliments while wearing this.... I don't have the perfume at the moment but I think I just might go buy it today..!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Dmarie1

I sampled this yesterday at tj maxx and it is very floral very very floral I might add! It smells just like spring fresh blooming flowers and nothing more.Lasting power is good because 1 spritz and I was smelling it all day.When I went outside the breeze was blowing and I kept on smelling the perfume and seriously at first I thought it was flower blossoms on a tree. Ralph did a good replica of the whole flower thing but if I buy this it will be a 1 oz bottle I couldn't wear this everday this scent will date in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by BlackLabLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENTS!! Everytime I wear it, I get compliments...it smells different then any other perfume I own. I absolutely LOVE this perfume!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by zenbabylove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the only reason this does not get a 5 rating is because the staying power is not great.This is more like a body splash,very light;which i LOVE,but it gets expensive because it needs to be sprayed several times a day.It is a clean,pure,soft,fresh springtime scent.This is the only 'floral' scent that does not give me a headache...i adore it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance would have been great but i could smell this gone off note which made me feel that it is a part of the scent rather than off.
A weird urine-sweat note. I will need to re-try, maybe it was a bad sample.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought a tiny bottle of this to try because the tester was empty...a sign of popularity? (and the bottle is beautiful) Well, what is up with this? I cannot stop smelling my hand because I'm intrigued and perplexed at the same time. I will try again another day...but I don't have high hopes...it smells as if something has gone or is missing, but what is it? Will edit later. Edit: tried more on this AM and my 10 year old son said "it smells good"...I'm getting the peppery/powdery notes, kind of like Cashmere Mist, but not the florals...
Edit: DH came home and said "mmm...it's delicate". I do like this...it's interesting...my son said "cucumber...and pepper"...and much better after the initial spritz. I will have to buy a larger proper bottle with spray top as this tiny one is open at the top and you have to dab it on. This is growing on me :) Edit: Purchased the EDT and after the first 10 minutes I really like this and after that I just love it, as the watery florals do come through. Alas, the initial impression is a bit awkward and I do not think I will repurchase.(supposedly top notes are gardenia, lotus flower, pink peony...middle notes are tuberose, rose de mai, orange flower...base notes are musk, ambrette, sandalwood, mousse de chine, vetiver)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never found a fragrance as good as this one..I used it first when it was a friends .it smelled different on her so I wasn't expecting much out of it.but it worked crazily well with my chemistry and even my friend said why doesn't this smell so good on me ! Lol this and BS curious are my all time go to fragrances..it's a crisp outdoorsy scent and seems to last all day..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sparklingemz104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my MIL gave this to me, and while its nice, its not my favorite. i may/ may not get this again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GraceSlick

Do NOT like. Seriously test this out first as it does not work well with everyone's body chemistry.