Ralph Lauren Blue for Women

3.9

on 5/7/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is just an OK perfume for me. The smell is nothing special and it doesn't seem to last very long on me. Wouldn't repurchase.

My favorite perfume ever I always get tons of compliments while wearing this.... I don't have the perfume at the moment but I think I just might go buy it today..!!!!!

on 5/1/2009 10:06:00 AM

I sampled this yesterday at tj maxx and it is very floral very very floral I might add! It smells just like spring fresh blooming flowers and nothing more.Lasting power is good because 1 spritz and I was smelling it all day.When I went outside the breeze was blowing and I kept on smelling the perfume and seriously at first I thought it was flower blossoms on a tree. Ralph did a good replica of the whole flower thing but if I buy this it will be a 1 oz bottle I couldn't wear this everday this scent will date in my opinion.

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENTS!! Everytime I wear it, I get compliments...it smells different then any other perfume I own. I absolutely LOVE this perfume!!!

on 4/5/2009 10:21:00 PM

the only reason this does not get a 5 rating is because the staying power is not great.This is more like a body splash,very light;which i LOVE,but it gets expensive because it needs to be sprayed several times a day.It is a clean,pure,soft,fresh springtime scent.This is the only 'floral' scent that does not give me a headache...i adore it!

on 3/6/2009 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This fragrance would have been great but i could smell this gone off note which made me feel that it is a part of the scent rather than off.
A weird urine-sweat note. I will need to re-try, maybe it was a bad sample.

Bought a tiny bottle of this to try because the tester was empty...a sign of popularity? (and the bottle is beautiful) Well, what is up with this? I cannot stop smelling my hand because I'm intrigued and perplexed at the same time. I will try again another day...but I don't have high hopes...it smells as if something has gone or is missing, but what is it? Will edit later. Edit: tried more on this AM and my 10 year old son said "it smells good"...I'm getting the peppery/powdery notes, kind of like Cashmere Mist, but not the florals...
Edit: DH came home and said "mmm...it's delicate". I do like this...it's interesting...my son said "cucumber...and pepper"...and much better after the initial spritz. I will have to buy a larger proper bottle with spray top as this tiny one is open at the top and you have to dab it on. This is growing on me :) Edit: Purchased the EDT and after the first 10 minutes I really like this and after that I just love it, as the watery florals do come through. Alas, the initial impression is a bit awkward and I do not think I will repurchase.(supposedly top notes are gardenia, lotus flower, pink peony...middle notes are tuberose, rose de mai, orange flower...base notes are musk, ambrette, sandalwood, mousse de chine, vetiver)

on 2/14/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have never found a fragrance as good as this one..I used it first when it was a friends .it smelled different on her so I wasn't expecting much out of it.but it worked crazily well with my chemistry and even my friend said why doesn't this smell so good on me ! Lol this and BS curious are my all time go to fragrances..it's a crisp outdoorsy scent and seems to last all day..

my MIL gave this to me, and while its nice, its not my favorite. i may/ may not get this again

on 12/31/2008 12:44:00 PM

Do NOT like. Seriously test this out first as it does not work well with everyone's body chemistry.

Popular Fragrances