September 17, 2014 | 1997 users online

Foundations - Erno Laszlo - Absolute Finish Finishing Mousse Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by vbirch

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a company that you don't hear much about. So I thought I'd give it a try. Well if you want natural looking skin this is it. Not only does it look good it's suppose to be good for your skin. Stays on all day and is for all skin types. Good for over 40 skin no lines. Try and see for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by blu3mini

One of the best foundations that I've tried so far. Very light weight and has coverage that you can build based on your preference. It did not cause any irritation for I've combo acne prone skin. I recently had a series of breakouts due to switching product lines and the foundation that I've been using before seemed to worsen the skin. After couple of weeks, I started using this foundation which did not cause any bad reaction. It has good coverage and was able to hide most of the hyperpigmentation left by the blemishes. Unlike other foundations that I've tried, this did not cause any extra oil or shine in my t-zone by the afternoon. It also has SPF15 for added sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by klprice1

this stuff is everything and more. the best comparison is with maybelline's mousse foundations, because it's very much like those, except better. It's more pigmented than those ones, and it doesn't streak or look heavy. it goes on like a dream and the colors are gorgeous--it doesn't look too pink or orange. the coverage is adjustable--i like a full coverage foundation, and this does the trick without looking at all heavy. it's really something else! i've never had another foundation quite like it. it's definitely my HG foundations. it sucks that it's so expensive and it's hard to find on ebay and the internet, but i'm willing to pay. i'm a NC35, and I had it in beige, but it looked a little bit light. it was ok though sinec my powder and bronzer evened everything out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

amazing stuff! glide on mousse! not dry looking, yet somehow matte.
super short ingredient list .. SUPER pigmented... cantmes up application even with fingers.. too pigmented to mess up! and the texture is foolproof! just airy 100% instant coverage! im very oily and it still worked. NO WAY to use powder afterwards, simply unwarranted!
I just cant imagine a powder on top..better to use a light dusting of a translucent if you must!?? (so that you can apply blush afterwards) funny thing is I DEPEND!!!! ON BLUSH!!! more than any other makeup item (except foundation of course) and with this foundation I felt no need for blush! and that never happened to me before!! but I just looked so good. OTHER foundations take the color OUT of your face..by covering it all up.. so then you need powder to set it than re-add color to your face with blush! but with this.. no!
look younger and ethereal. wow. wish they had my shade.. im pale.. and porcelain is pinky.. and im neutral..bisque was just about right but slightly too dark..its a light beige. definately NOT for a tan... cuz im pale ivory and could almost pull the bisque off.
its actually a pleasure to apply as well. fun for some reason, for the texture. it has that "cool gel" feel...nice! its anti aging too and dont be fooled or worried, well somebody said it has oil in it ..but emu oil is FAMOUS and expensive.. for non-drying oil CONTROL and anti aging treatment!!! yay! emu oil is sold precisely FOR acne/oily skin. it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by TaylaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is my HG and has been for quite some time. I don't know how many years I have been looking for the "right" foundation, I hardly ever bought more than one of the same bottle. However I have used this for two years, and as long as I can I won't be using anything else.

The foundation has a very light texture, goes on smooth, stays put and brightens skin without shimmer or glitter of any kind. The coverage is very adjustable from very sheer to complete coverage.

I have combo skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2005 2:59:00 AM More reviews by chocoRERE

This is a mousse, a lot like that makeup from L'Oreal that is a mousse but I can't compare the two. I like the texture even though at first I was certain it would slide off! I got it in Tan which looked freakishly dark but goes on pretty good. I don't know about the ingredients and what kind of reaction I will get, but the SA told me there was salicylic acid to help with blemishes but I'm sure it's such a low conentration or wrong pH so it's ineffective. Good coverage and stays put alright.
*UPDATE*Actually changed my choice and bought again. This goes on like a dream and the color I got this time might even be a better match. Got off ebay , gotta love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by fassenzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used every creme and liquid foundation from la prarie caviar to la mer to ysl and back again as well as tring every powder foundation from t leclerc to chanel to jane iredale to face stockholm. There has always been something lacking until I read the reviews on this product and decided to try just one more. I have never found a more flawless and perfect finishing foundation (just as described) for normal to dry skin and the duo-phase powder along with it is sheer perfection. For those of you who have tried it all and spent thousands on your quest for the perfect foundation, don't give up and try just one more...you won't be sorry.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Miss_Behave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I say? This is just perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by k8lizard

This has to be, by far, one of the best foundations I've used. It matches up my coloring PERFECTLY and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Tirantea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation can be used with Erno Laszlo's shake-it or on its own it would be perfect for all skin types unless you have an issue with salicylic acid but for most it is great to have a foundation that is also good for the skin. It has a very light almost mousse texture and the coverage can be very sheer to complete. I even use it as concealer. Another good point is that it stays on all day, even when I take a nap (which I do a lot) and I don't wear powder. The best way to apply is put on spots that you really need coverage, wait a few seconds and then spread with butterfly fingers, you get a very smooth application this way and you don't look makeupy you just look like you have great skin and then if you want to use as concealer, dot on with brush wait a few seconds and the pat with finger untill blended with surrounding foundation.

I have tried tons of foundations always looking for something better that didn't cause breakouts because nothing was ever just right. But this foundation is the one.