April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an alright Mascara, nothing to get hype about. I just hate how not much product gets on the brush, I always see myself trying to get more mascara because it looks like I put on no mascara on my lashes and it sucks sometimes especially when I try to do the bottom lashes. But the pros of this is that it doesn't clump, goes on smoothly, and looks natural all day long. I don't think this lengths your lashes but it does make them appear fuller I guess you can say. Its also easy to take this mascara off and doesn't irritate the eyes so that's a plus. So overall this is an alright Mascara not something I would buy again though, I would recommend this to somebody that wants a simple mascara that doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gamien

Works wonders

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS is, by far, one of the most awesome mascara's I have EVER purchased. I had almost sworn off high end mascara's because my first few were pretty bad (I'm talking to you, Bad Gal Lash and Merle Norman!) This gives my naturally long lashes lots of volume and plenty of extra length. And the best part? No smudges or flakes! YES!!! Awesome stuff...will be repurchasing again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is good. It's not my favorite, but it works well. I bought this mascara after being a loyal user of Clinique's lash doubling mascara. When its new, its very heavy. I found it starts working better after it has dried out a little bit, but that is my preference. You have to be very careful when applying or it will give you spider lashes something fierce! It works best for my thin lashes so lightly wipe the wand over toilet paper before applying it. I don't think I'll be buying this again, but I had purchased lot of 6 trial sizes on ebay so I will use it until they're gone -- great value for how long it will last!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by alynne522

I love this mascara! It's expensive, so I don't buy it all year, but occasionally I splurge when Clinique has a bonus. It lasts longer in the tube than drugstore mascara, and coats my lashes perfectly. I have long lashes, so I'm not looking for a miracle mascara, but this does everything I want from a mascara. It goes in smoothly and isn't clumpy. I had previously just hoarded the sample mascara tubes, but when I finally bought the full size product I was so happy. This mascara is worth the money spent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this thinking it would do exactly what the sales person said
It didn't make lashes longer, not clump and get thicker.

Two coats was disastrous. For me, this product does not work. Much better mascaras out there. If you are considering this wait for a sample to become available and save yourself the $ of full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by mollyandwhatnot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot express how much I love this mascara. It's something I don't wear every day due to the price, but when I do wear it, people are always asking me what mascara I have on. I've never really had a problem with it clumping as long as I applied it in two thin coats back to back. My lashes are on the fuller side and I'd say have a good amount of length to them so mascaras tend to look chunky and too thick very easily, but not with this one. LERVE ET!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had to give this one a poor rating mainly because it smudged pretty badly within just four hours of putting it on. And I wasn't rubbing my eyes or sweating or anything. On the plus side it does give a beautiful full dark lash look when initially applied, but so do many other mascaras that don't come off, and that cost less (e.g. Maybelline volum'express)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my first mascara ever but i keep repurchasing it!
buildable from a nice morning fresh awake look,
to a dramatic full black (great with smokey eyes) nightime look..
doesn't flake or smudge.
adds lenght but a lot of volume and body to each lash!
the only thing is that i find the bristles are a little bit on the soft side, so the seperation is not always the best after 2 or 3 coats..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. It lasts a long time in the tube, and it goes on easily and quickly. It doesn't flake. It builds nicely. One coat makes a nice daytime mascara, and more coats make it great for evening. It has a certain glossiness to it that looks great when it's dry. This is everything I like in a mascara!

I usually buy Mary Kay these days, but I would definitely buy this again.