July 29, 2014 | 2000 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only used the sample sizes of this product, but they last me at least a month and a half. I'm sure that the actual sized product would last 3 months or so.

I love this mascara. It separates my lashes, but makes them look long and dark. If you pair this with any eye lash curler (I have a $2 one from Walmart) then you are in business.

Looks so great, doesn't flake off during the day, and keeps its pigmentation until you take it off! Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by marsi23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this mascara, until they changed it! Yes. I have been using it for the past year and it was great. Longer, fuller lashes. No clumping. Easy application. No smudge. I wear contact lenses, so many mascaras end up smudging at the end of the day. However, with this mascara I could go all day without it smudging on lower lines of my eyes. However, the recent purchase I made included a mascara that was so dry, you couldn't apply it without clumps. I exchanged it for a new one, thinking I received a bad batch, however it was still dry. I don't care if they say they did not change it, I know when I product has been changed and this product now sucks! Unless you like dealing with clumps and dryness. Back to Lancome Definicils.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short lashes. So I have to curl them using a curler. I'm not a fan of the brush. It is too large for my short lashes. I also find that it does not hold the curl after putting it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Anahata66

I've used maybe 15 different masacras over the years...This is in my top 3. I love it. I love the way it seperates and lengthens. It's just a really great product. Im not a fan of waterproof mascara, I love being able to wipe a "mistake" away very easily. This product should be in your makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by alexisgrace82

Goes on nice and wears good all day. I put it on first thing early morning and it still looks as fresh at midnight when I take it off to go to bed. Long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I asked for this mascara for Christmas because I really didn't want to pay for it. I'm used to paying around 6 bucks for mascara. I really don't think there is anything special about this stuff. Volume is just okay...doesn't really hold up throughout the day. Have had a few days now of racoon eyes, how embarrasing. Smudging will ruin any mascara real quick. I'm a pretty avid user of CG Lash Blast and will probably stay that way until I find something a little better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I have fairly long eyelashes so anything that promises loads of volume is right up my street.. Unfortunately, this mascara does NOTHING for my lashes - it never feels like there is enough product on the brush to add volume or length. Even after a couple of layers, the results are still very natural and hardly high impact. Even worse, this mascara makes my lashes droop, even when I use a lash curler. Very glad I got this as a sample, I definitely won't pick up the full size anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ivy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have lots of fine lashes, and I want my mascara to subtly thicken and darken every single one of them, and to wear all day with no smudging. I don't really care about curl or length. I cannot maneuver huge or oddly-shaped brushes, and although I'd prefer that the brush of this one was a little smaller, it's "normal"; the kind I like best. I only wear mascara on my top lashes, and with Clinique High Impact mascara, I can press the brush against the base of my lashes, gently wiggle back and forth, and then slowly sweep up for a dark, one-coat coverage. I think this is the key for clump-free application with this formula. So, based on the desires I have for a mascara, and how this one performs for me, I can't imagine I'll find a better one. I don't believe in 5 star mascaras personally. I had ordered a sample to try it out, and I will certainly want more, so the ONLY thing I have against this mascara is the price of a full tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by sierraashby

I have recieved a small version of this mascara several times and I really enjoy it! Clinique never disappoints me. I am a little bummed because mine is getting old and I need to purchase a new one! It doesn't clump, and it makes your lashes look long while still looking full and slightly dramatic.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by typeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't get me wrong, this formula isn't that bad. This just does not work for me. I have naturally long, darker lashes and I ended up looking like my eyelashes were groups of spiders. Not very attractive there. It seemed to clump rather easily, even after the wand had been twirled on a tissue. After a couple of uses, I began to feel like someone sprayed a heavy dose of hairspray on my lashes. I also felt like my beautiful lashes were weighed down and dried to a crisp, breaking at any moment. This was even more frightening because I actually got my lashes stuck in my eyebrows on more than one occasion. I felt certain I was going to find black hairs in my light eyebrows. Overall, I am really glad I just got this as a bonus gift.