November 23, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Creamy Moisturizing Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday on sale for $8cdn and have to say wow. I have dry skin and frequently use thick body butters and oils. I typically shower at night and wake up the next morning with dry skin. I applied this after my shower and my skin didn't feel tight or parched the next day at all. I am very impressed. I do apply this a few times however, but that's not a hassle since it absorbs quickly.
This absorbs quickly, not sticky at all. The scent isn't my favourite but it's not bad. A warm almond-y scent, fades quickly. This also leaves a nice sheen to the body after you apply it. For someone with dry skin this is great for spring/summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Decent lotion. Moisturizes well, but doesn't last all day. Pleasant smell, absorbs quickly, leaves skin smooth and soft. Nothing special though. I'll finish the bottle and probably forget about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect everyday light moisturizer that I find is most effective in the summertime as it is not going to tackle extreme dryness. I put this on my arms and legs before bed and it keeps my skin soft and smooth. It has a pleasant light scent that doesn't linger or interfere with any perfumes if you wear it during the day. This is also the only lotion that helps my babies heat rash that he gets on his arms/legs. He has super sensitive skin and this is gentle enough for him. I love this stuff, it's worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by alauha94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's good stuff. It smells great and it absorbs quickly. Like it says, it is non-greasy. It does help soften and hydrate, but it's not quite the level of hydration that I need when my skin is dry. When I get mild dry patches during the fall/winter, this does not get rid of them. I wish it did because it works so well for everything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Ingrid2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

One word: YUM! The scent is light but extremely warm and delightfyl, of genuine almond oil and oatmeal.

This is not an oil, but a light, VERY quickly-absorbed lotion. I use it profusely on areas that aren't very dry, like arms, chest, and back, but stick to REAL oils and body butters and Eucerin Calming Cream on dry areas, like legs, feet, and hands. If you've come across a thicker, more lasting formulation of lotion with a scent like this one, please MESSAGE ME and let me know how I can get my hands on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Luvablex0710

Great lotion! Keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by limelipgloss

I just got this product for the first time, and I love it. I've always liked all of the Aveeno packaging, it's nice & not obnoxious looking. In addition to that, the prices are always reasonable, so when I saw the Creamy Moisturizing Oil for the first time I had to get it.

I get really dry hands all year round, and in the winter it's much worse. I have to moisturize every night at bedtime and frequently throughout the day. My usual hand cream just wasn't working as good anymore so I went out to look for something a little more moisturizing. This product has the texture of a lotion, but it's not as thick as a body butter. It went on easily and absorbed quickly, leaving my hands soft & satiny and smelling good. The scent is light and pretty. I don't like lotions that smell too "lotiony" or too nauseatingly sweet. This lotion contains almond oil and when I opened the bottle I could smell the fragrance of almond oil very lightly, but it's not very strong. The lotion leaves a more lightly sweet & pretty scent on the skin that isn't overpowering in the slightest.

I feel comfortable applying this lotion after every time I wash my hands because the scent is just perfect and not too strong or gross for me. This is a great lotion & I'll be using it on all of my dry skin throughout the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion alot. The almond/vanilla smell is absolutely delicious. This isn't an oil like it says on the bottle, but a thin lotion that sort of emulsifies to an oil when you rub it in. It is not greasy at all and leaves my skin very soft. For very dry skin this may not be enough moisture. It never feels like enough for my hands, which tend to be very dry in winter, but for body it's great. I think this will be even better for summer as it's so lightweight. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Heaven! This lotion feels amazing. A little goes a long way, I find. I only need one pump for both arms and two for both legs. So the fact that it's a bit pricey is okay. That and the fact that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy even for a second! Don't let the name fool you, this doesn't feel oily, just light smooth and silky.
I got mine for around 7 dollars at Bed Bath and Beyond.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

Although this is a pretty pricey drugstore body lotion, it is worth every penny. It works for my dry elbows and knees. The smell is lovely.