Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

4.4

Deionized Water (Aqua),Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract,Lubrajel CG,Isopropyl Palmitate,Vitamin A&D Oil, Tocopherol,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide,Oatmeal (Avena Sativa),Alcohol SD-40,Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, Seamollient, Vitamin E Oil

on 1/9/2007 5:47:00 PM

My first purchase with Mario Badescu and I'm quite satisfied.

I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. Given the fabulous reviews on MUA, I thought I'd give this product a try. For me, the filmy residue left on my face made me dock off one lippie. I don't think anyone should ever have to use another pump of face wash AFTER rinsing a supposedly gentle/clean-rinsing mask. The second lippie that was docked off was for the fact that this mask came in a jar/tub. Very unsanitary. If the packaging came in a tube it would be much more convenient + clean. As for the results, this mask IS gentle and revitalizing- did leave my skin more radiant. Overall, this mask just didn't produce amazing results enough to make me repurchase or recommend. Ask for a sample first on this one.

on 3/7/2006 5:01:00 PM

this mask is just like the MB healing and soothing mask. well this mask really does deliver moisture to your skin and makes it feel "alive" again. totally recommend. except sometimes the mask sits in the jar and the ingredients are not together anymore,... like u can see liquid? i dont know how to explain it. but hope u guys know what i mean =]

on 6/27/2004 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

great stuff.

leaves your skin ultra smooth without the harshness

a definite rebuy

on 6/16/2004 3:08:00 AM

Great product! Thanks to MUA, I gave this a shot an am so happy I did!

YUMMY scent, smooth skin, and resonable price. The jar isn't too hygenic, but will abosolutely repurchase.

on 2/11/2004 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The first thing that impressed me is the refreshing citrusy scent, it gently exfoliates skin and stimulates cellular growth. After putting this on for 20 minutes skin becomes even toned, feels soft and well hydrated. Ah it smells so wonderful it's almost eatable!

This is one of the most amazing masks I've ever used. It smells great and you see immediate results. Extremely affordable and great for all skin types. A++++

Popular Masks