October 23, 2014 | 1749 users online

Masks - Mario Badescu - Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2006 3:28:00 AM More reviews by demoninthedark

I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. Given the fabulous reviews on MUA, I thought I'd give this product a try. For me, the filmy residue left on my face made me dock off one lippie. I don't think anyone should ever have to use another pump of face wash AFTER rinsing a supposedly gentle/clean-rinsing mask. The second lippie that was docked off was for the fact that this mask came in a jar/tub. Very unsanitary. If the packaging came in a tube it would be much more convenient + clean. As for the results, this mask IS gentle and revitalizing- did leave my skin more radiant. Overall, this mask just didn't produce amazing results enough to make me repurchase or recommend. Ask for a sample first on this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by pinki3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mask is just like the MB healing and soothing mask. well this mask really does deliver moisture to your skin and makes it feel "alive" again. totally recommend. except sometimes the mask sits in the jar and the ingredients are not together anymore,... like u can see liquid? i dont know how to explain it. but hope u guys know what i mean =]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by dalampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great stuff.

leaves your skin ultra smooth without the harshness

a definite rebuy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Thanks to MUA, I gave this a shot an am so happy I did!

YUMMY scent, smooth skin, and resonable price. The jar isn't too hygenic, but will abosolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first thing that impressed me is the refreshing citrusy scent, it gently exfoliates skin and stimulates cellular growth. After putting this on for 20 minutes skin becomes even toned, feels soft and well hydrated. Ah it smells so wonderful it's almost eatable!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Glamourjunkie74

This is one of the most amazing masks I've ever used. It smells great and you see immediate results. Extremely affordable and great for all skin types. A++++

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No