October 1, 2014 | 1150 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Paavaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. I am a lipstick lover and honestly I have never seen something like this . Its just non-dupeable. There might be many colors similar but not exact. Its a bright fuchsia pink with a hint of coral. It brightens my complexion (NC-30) and stays all the day. It looks good in all seasons, goes on with every outfit. This is one MAC lipstick everybody must own. Its LOVE! I recently got the Impassioned Lipglass from Fashion Set collection 2012 at my local CCO. Thats gorgeous too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by rach124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite MAC lipstick (not that I own very many). A bright pink that's easy to wear. I have Milani Rose Hip and I like it but it's very intense/neon and doesn't always work for me. Impassioned is warm but still high-impact; it can also look casual and subtle if you blot it down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've owned Impassioned for a while now but for some reason avoided using it. Well yesterday I decided to wear it and I'm so glad I did! I went for a neautral eye and face and let the lipstick do the talking. Its a beautiful, vivid, bright pink/coral colour. The best thing about this lippie is how long it lasted. I put if on at 10am, went out and about, and had lunch around 12.30. I checked in the mirror after I had eaten and expected to see a big mess. Wrong! It had faded beautifully, into a pink lip stain which was totally even. I was really surprised as when I wear other bright lippies this normally doesn't happen. I'm definitely going to be wearing Impassioned more often. Here is a photo of me wearing it. (nc30 for reference)
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/mrsbrodie83/3846FB39-9618-45C9-B58F-75E2CD0CB95D-536-000000DE9F73369F_zpsaed00ef1.jpg[/IMG]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is the most gorgeous neon fuchsia! I think it looks good on all skin tones, but especially in the summer with a tan it would look amazing. I love that the formula is so long lasting and stains the lips, so that you don't have to worry about reapplying or it wearing off quickly. I find it very bright, so I like to wear it only on nights out & special occasions but it's such a unique shade which I feel is a must have from MAC and I would recommend it to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to, favorite, pink lipstick. No matter how many pinks I accummulate, Impassioned owns my heart. It's a creamy, rich, long lasting color that works very well with my warm fair skin. It leaves a nice pink stain behind and keeps my lips feeling supple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Oh my god, I have never seen such a beautiful lipstick in my life!! It has to be seen by your own eyes to be believed because I am convinced on other skintones the colour looks different. Impassioned is a very intense, ultra-pigmented in-your-face pink with a fuchsia undertone. Because it is neither warm nor cool-toned, all skintones I believe can rock this colour. My mother is much lighter than me, and this colour looks so damn good on her. If you have an aversion to red lipstick, try Impassioned as an alternative. It has this hint of watermelon that brightens the face, and makes my features look sharper.Once again, it falls into my favourite MAC lipstick finish, and as an amplified, it provides bright opaque colour effortlessly. The colour just glides on my lips with a slight sheen. My lips look much fuller and juicier when I wear this colour!Impassioned lasts for hours on me too. If I have something to eat or drink then obviously the colour will fade slightly, but it fades so elegantly, and at the end of it all leaves this gorgeous stain, like I’ve just bitted into a strawberry/raspberry. I actually have to use an oil-based remover to get this off my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I love the way this color brings life to my face. I applied this in three different ways for different results:
1) using a lip primer (Claudia Stevens Lip Fix Mix Anti-Feather Color Lock) since it is a white primer, when you put Impassioned on top, it looks more subdued, but still bright pink
2) filling my lips with pink lipliner, for a bright and very long lasting application
3) on its own and it's beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by lara90

I love this. Itīs so brightening, but I donīt find it too bold at all. Itīs really wearable and pretty. But then again Iīm used to Girl about town and Rebel lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

Impassioned really brightens up my look, especially if I have minimal eye makeup. However, I don't use this to work often since it is quite a bold lipstick, but other than that, it's great!:D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade of pink lipstick! I really believe it is more wearable than some other pinks out there, which I enjoy, because I love wearing bright colours out! It has great colour payoff, and I think it's so worth the $15. I like it on my skintone, but it probably varies per person, so I suggest everyone go to their MAC counter and try it out!