MAC Impassioned (Amplified)

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this lipstick, it is a perfect color for tan skin. Since I have dry lips this is perfect for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I adore the pink color. Just when I thought I had enough pink lipstick lipgloss. Bam, I found this one. If you are looking for a pink color that pops. Then, this is the one for you. If it's too bright. Tone it down with lipgloss. Bisous

This lipstick is amazing. I love the colour, I love the quality. I usually end up buying blue toned pinks but this one is more a true hot pink on the red side rather than the blue side. It's hard to describe but if you are medium skin toned go and try it on. I'm NC25 with slight pink undertones.

This lipstick is so fabulous. As the other reviewers have said, the color is a beautiful bright pinky coral. Its perfect for spring/summer, but really it would be great all year round. Its very versatile and can go with a variety of looks and skintones. As someone else said to me, if you're considering it, just go for it. The formula is great; its opaque and creamy and lasts for a very long time even through eating and drinking. As the others have said, once it does finally wear off it leaves a beautiful pink stain on the lips. Sometimes I even look forward to that part!

It is a tiny bit on the drying side, so if I know I'm going to wear it I normally apply a lip balm in the morning while I do the rest of my makeup and let that sink in before applying the lipstick. Overall, I think this product is pretty perfect. Just go for it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE this color. one of my favorites. it can go with even heavy eye makeup without looking too crazy. great color for all seasons

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Described as ďamped-up fuchsiaĒ on their site, itís more accurately a neon coral-pink that can't wait to adapt to almost any skin tone you throw at it, evoking the late 70s/ early 80s club scene while offering a perfect statement lip for stripped-down warm weather minimalism. As lip colours go, this one is a universal standout, and therefore crazy-popular among MAC diehards. Iím just surprised it doesnít come with Lady Danger/ Show Orchid strings attached, getting discontinued and reissued at the brandís whim.

Love this fuchsia pink with a slight coral undertone lipstick as it's bright with subtle boldness. The formula is exceptionally creamy with opaque coverage and a very long lasting. Plus when it eventually wears off it leaves a lovely rosy pink stain. One of my favourite go to pinks.

This is a bright blue-based fuchsia pink with orangey/coral undertones. When I first apply it, I admit I am a little nervous about the colour but within sometime the colour seems to be "absorbed" by my lips and it looks really nice. This is very long wearing, it stains the lips but thankfully in an even manner ( hate the lipsticks that camp out on my fine lines and outer lip). And best of all, it is not drying!! Wore it for the first time today and received so many compliments. Love. Check it out! Highly Recommend. oFor reference I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones.

I love this lipstick. I am a lipstick lover and honestly I have never seen something like this . Its just non-dupeable. There might be many colors similar but not exact. Its a bright fuchsia pink with a hint of coral. It brightens my complexion (NC-30) and stays all the day. It looks good in all seasons, goes on with every outfit. This is one MAC lipstick everybody must own. Its LOVE! I recently got the Impassioned Lipglass from Fashion Set collection 2012 at my local CCO. Thats gorgeous too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite MAC lipstick (not that I own very many). A bright pink that's easy to wear. I have Milani Rose Hip and I like it but it's very intense/neon and doesn't always work for me. Impassioned is warm but still high-impact; it can also look casual and subtle if you blot it down.

Recommended for Medium Skin