April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to, favorite, pink lipstick. No matter how many pinks I accummulate, Impassioned owns my heart. It's a creamy, rich, long lasting color that works very well with my warm fair skin. It leaves a nice pink stain behind and keeps my lips feeling supple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Oh my god, I have never seen such a beautiful lipstick in my life!! It has to be seen by your own eyes to be believed because I am convinced on other skintones the colour looks different. Impassioned is a very intense, ultra-pigmented in-your-face pink with a fuchsia undertone. Because it is neither warm nor cool-toned, all skintones I believe can rock this colour. My mother is much lighter than me, and this colour looks so damn good on her. If you have an aversion to red lipstick, try Impassioned as an alternative. It has this hint of watermelon that brightens the face, and makes my features look sharper.Once again, it falls into my favourite MAC lipstick finish, and as an amplified, it provides bright opaque colour effortlessly. The colour just glides on my lips with a slight sheen. My lips look much fuller and juicier when I wear this colour!Impassioned lasts for hours on me too. If I have something to eat or drink then obviously the colour will fade slightly, but it fades so elegantly, and at the end of it all leaves this gorgeous stain, like I’ve just bitted into a strawberry/raspberry. I actually have to use an oil-based remover to get this off my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I love the way this color brings life to my face. I applied this in three different ways for different results:
1) using a lip primer (Claudia Stevens Lip Fix Mix Anti-Feather Color Lock) since it is a white primer, when you put Impassioned on top, it looks more subdued, but still bright pink
2) filling my lips with pink lipliner, for a bright and very long lasting application
3) on its own and it's beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by lara90

I love this. Itīs so brightening, but I donīt find it too bold at all. Itīs really wearable and pretty. But then again Iīm used to Girl about town and Rebel lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

Impassioned really brightens up my look, especially if I have minimal eye makeup. However, I don't use this to work often since it is quite a bold lipstick, but other than that, it's great!:D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade of pink lipstick! I really believe it is more wearable than some other pinks out there, which I enjoy, because I love wearing bright colours out! It has great colour payoff, and I think it's so worth the $15. I like it on my skintone, but it probably varies per person, so I suggest everyone go to their MAC counter and try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

I love mac lipsticks. They last all day and they smell amazing. This lipstick is a bright pink. Not nikki manaj pink but like a watermelon kind of pink. I dont apply a lip liner and it still lasts all day. I have medium skin tone(nc30) and it looks amazing on me. I dont think mac lipsticks are expensive considering they are very cheap for high end makeup and they last better than my esstte lauder lipsticks. If i run out of this lipstick i will repurchase it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased Impassioned because I was looking for a warm fuchsia. I have hot pinks and hot fuchsias but since it's winter I look a bit paler and wanted a warmer colour. Impassioned is fantastic, it lifts your face and brightens it. It really brings the warmth to my face that I was looking for. In order to bring the face together I dab a bit of Impassioned on my cheeks and blend this with my MAC 188 brush. Oh yes, another tip: I apply a little bit of Primer Potion by Urban Decay around the edge of my lip. I then apply lip liner, I use Aqua Lip Liner by Make Up For Ever (i believe it's 8C) then I apply Impassioned. Next I dab face powder on the entire lip, I use my Banana Powder by Ben Nye. I then apply another coat of Impassioned and again dab powder. This way every lipstick will last you all day through eating and drinking you name it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bright watermelon pink lipstick. I love bright colors, but unfortunately not all of them work on me, this is one that works very well on my light medium warm skin. It doesn't dry out my lips or make them peel. Of all the lipsticks I own this is my #1 bright lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This colour suits me. Its a gorgeous amped up fuchia that's nice and bright it lasts all day and leaves a nice stain which I love:)