December 22, 2014 | 1448 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Described as ďamped-up fuchsiaĒ on their site, itís more accurately a neon coral-pink that can't wait to adapt to almost any skin tone you throw at it, evoking the late 70s/ early 80s club scene while offering a perfect statement lip for stripped-down warm weather minimalism. As lip colours go, this one is a universal standout, and therefore crazy-popular among MAC diehards. Iím just surprised it doesnít come with Lady Danger/ Show Orchid strings attached, getting discontinued and reissued at the brandís whim.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this fuchsia pink with a slight coral undertone lipstick as it's bright with subtle boldness. The formula is exceptionally creamy with opaque coverage and a very long lasting. Plus when it eventually wears off it leaves a lovely rosy pink stain. One of my favourite go to pinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

This is a bright blue-based fuchsia pink with orangey/coral undertones. When I first apply it, I admit I am a little nervous about the colour but within sometime the colour seems to be "absorbed" by my lips and it looks really nice. This is very long wearing, it stains the lips but thankfully in an even manner ( hate the lipsticks that camp out on my fine lines and outer lip). And best of all, it is not drying!! Wore it for the first time today and received so many compliments. Love. Check it out! Highly Recommend. oFor reference I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Paavaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. I am a lipstick lover and honestly I have never seen something like this . Its just non-dupeable. There might be many colors similar but not exact. Its a bright fuchsia pink with a hint of coral. It brightens my complexion (NC-30) and stays all the day. It looks good in all seasons, goes on with every outfit. This is one MAC lipstick everybody must own. Its LOVE! I recently got the Impassioned Lipglass from Fashion Set collection 2012 at my local CCO. Thats gorgeous too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by rach124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite MAC lipstick (not that I own very many). A bright pink that's easy to wear. I have Milani Rose Hip and I like it but it's very intense/neon and doesn't always work for me. Impassioned is warm but still high-impact; it can also look casual and subtle if you blot it down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've owned Impassioned for a while now but for some reason avoided using it. Well yesterday I decided to wear it and I'm so glad I did! I went for a neautral eye and face and let the lipstick do the talking. Its a beautiful, vivid, bright pink/coral colour. The best thing about this lippie is how long it lasted. I put if on at 10am, went out and about, and had lunch around 12.30. I checked in the mirror after I had eaten and expected to see a big mess. Wrong! It had faded beautifully, into a pink lip stain which was totally even. I was really surprised as when I wear other bright lippies this normally doesn't happen. I'm definitely going to be wearing Impassioned more often. Here is a photo of me wearing it. (nc30 for reference)
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/mrsbrodie83/3846FB39-9618-45C9-B58F-75E2CD0CB95D-536-000000DE9F73369F_zpsaed00ef1.jpg[/IMG]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is the most gorgeous neon fuchsia! I think it looks good on all skin tones, but especially in the summer with a tan it would look amazing. I love that the formula is so long lasting and stains the lips, so that you don't have to worry about reapplying or it wearing off quickly. I find it very bright, so I like to wear it only on nights out & special occasions but it's such a unique shade which I feel is a must have from MAC and I would recommend it to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to, favorite, pink lipstick. No matter how many pinks I accummulate, Impassioned owns my heart. It's a creamy, rich, long lasting color that works very well with my warm fair skin. It leaves a nice pink stain behind and keeps my lips feeling supple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Oh my god, I have never seen such a beautiful lipstick in my life!! It has to be seen by your own eyes to be believed because I am convinced on other skintones the colour looks different. Impassioned is a very intense, ultra-pigmented in-your-face pink with a fuchsia undertone. Because it is neither warm nor cool-toned, all skintones I believe can rock this colour. My mother is much lighter than me, and this colour looks so damn good on her. If you have an aversion to red lipstick, try Impassioned as an alternative. It has this hint of watermelon that brightens the face, and makes my features look sharper.Once again, it falls into my favourite MAC lipstick finish, and as an amplified, it provides bright opaque colour effortlessly. The colour just glides on my lips with a slight sheen. My lips look much fuller and juicier when I wear this colour!Impassioned lasts for hours on me too. If I have something to eat or drink then obviously the colour will fade slightly, but it fades so elegantly, and at the end of it all leaves this gorgeous stain, like Iíve just bitted into a strawberry/raspberry. I actually have to use an oil-based remover to get this off my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I love the way this color brings life to my face. I applied this in three different ways for different results:
1) using a lip primer (Claudia Stevens Lip Fix Mix Anti-Feather Color Lock) since it is a white primer, when you put Impassioned on top, it looks more subdued, but still bright pink
2) filling my lips with pink lipliner, for a bright and very long lasting application
3) on its own and it's beautiful!