Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.1

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 4/17/2012 3:21:00 PM

It's ok I guess. It's just not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. I have to put Argan oil on under it so my cheeks don't get dry mid day. It does provide a smooth canvas for foundation though.

on 3/10/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I use this moisturizer off and on.. My skin enjoys FFM for a time, but after one jar, I need a break.. Know that probably doesn't make sense, but it is like a "boost" for my skin for the a time, then I switch to a mild moisturizer.. Yes, the product does have a SLIGHT odor and that is because of the active "fish type" ingredients.. The odor goes away and really is not that bad.. Perricone products contain high amounts of all sorts of ingredients so this can be irritating to some.. I suggest getting a sample (if you can), try it out and see.. You maybe like me and just need to give your skin that "boost" every now and again..

on 3/6/2012 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ive only just tried a sample of this moisturiser so il update after a few weeks use, but i can say that upon intial use i have just gone straight onto ebay an purchased another larger pot. This cream is absoloutly gorgeous, it smells lovely and the texture is just right. It soaks right into my skin absorbing almost straight away and leaving a silky, matte and refined feel yet it is plenty moistursing. I dont know how this would do for dry skin as mine is normal/combination but this is exactly what ive been looking for. May just my hg face cream but il see how it does after a few weeks and update.

on 2/29/2012 9:34:00 AM

It might be useful for people with dry skin but my face broke out after 2 nights of usage. My skin is normal/oily.

But the texture is nice and as I said people with dry skin might like it. Plus though my skin is extremely sensitive it didn't cause any redness.

on 9/29/2011 1:38:00 PM

The texture of this moisturizer initially felt very creamy, and even a bit hard to spread on my face. I was worried that it was too heavy for my combo skin, and would leave it feeling sticky. However, a few minutes after I applied it, it was completely absorbed! My face felt soft and smooth, not sticky at all. The next morning, it looked glowier than usual. It's become my favorite night cream at the moment. I highly recommend it for combo/oily skin types for the fall/winter.

on 8/17/2011 10:12:00 PM

Amazing. I stopped using proactiv because of this all in one cream.

on 7/31/2011 4:01:00 AM

This moisturizer is way too heavy and pricey. My face became very oily only after putting it on for like 15 minutes. Unless your skin is super dry, don't even try it.

on 6/5/2011 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I received this product as part of Sephora's rewards program and was very excited to use. I've kept it for months now, trying to use it here and there to test the results at various times. Unfortunately, it has broken me out every single time!

Love the smell and texture. It does give brightening, texture, and toning improvements, but overall worthless to me because it breaks me out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this product after the raves from the Sephora SA, but I noticed that immediately upon application my skin was burning and tingling..it was NOT pleasant. It also has a strong floral odor which is nice but perhaps the cause of the sting. Back to my tried and true Clinique and Peter Thomas Roth.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Im so glad I went ahead and bought this despite the reviews. Unfortunately it does not have a sunscreen so I had to minus a lippy.
It costs 65 or so, which is extremely expensive to me, but it is worth it.
For one thing, since I started using this I wear foundation drastically less, because I dont feel like my skin needs it now!! I noticed my dark spots fading up and a major overall illuminosity that lasts a few hours at least.
My face glows with this. I have been using for 2-3 months, but I saw a difference immediately. Even the lady who did my facials has raved over my skins improvement. I guess it works for some people and others, not so much. Im glad I am one of the few, if there is anything that would have this much of an effect on my skin for less, I would be on it, and trust me I have been looking. I think this jar will last me about another month or two, I am like halfway through. I dont use a lot. I dot it on my clean face from the jar with the back of the spatula, just little dots around the main areas of my face, then rub it in with two fingers, so if the jar lasts 4 months at 65, that totals out to $16.25/mo, if I can get 5 months, lol, thats $13/mo.
Sometimes I use this twice a day, sometimes once. I cant say how long my skin will respond to it, but so far I am pleased and I have used Perricone in the past with very satisfied results. I bought mine at Sephora, so if I didnt like it, I knew it would be no problem to return or exchange. & I will definately repurchase this after calculating that the cost of 3 starbucks in a month is the same as keeping my skin glowing without heavy foundation!!! I wont even get into how blah my skin was before I found this. I also took one lippy off packaging because of the jar. Its not a big deal to me, but I can see how others would find it troublesome. Imo though, its worth it for the results.