November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is the worst concealer I have ever used. It was so bad, I emailed Maybelline to get my money back and all that send me was Maybelline bucks that I could use only on their products! The concealer felt heavy and waxy. It looked extremely cakey. I didn't even know I had dried skin under my eyes until I put this on and accentuated it. When I put the concealer on a pimple, the redness still showed through and it looked cakey as well. My second time putting the product on, the concealer stick broke and fell off. How's that for an awful product? Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone skin and wherever I apply this a pimple pops up the next day and it further aggravates pimples I'm trying to conceal. One thing I do like about it though is the handy packaging for touch ups.
Try it out for yourself, its fairly inexpensive but def not a repurchase for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by reeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks. Use only if you like your concealer to leave dry patches wherever applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer. I haven't found anything else this cheap that covers my hereditary dark circles so well. It is very thick and dries under my eyes if I don't use an eye cream, but other then that it's amazing. Will definitely buy again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to use this to cover up my dark circles, however after a while, it was worse, my dark circles were even more visible. After a few hours, it appeared very chalky patchy. So I tried it again, making sure I applied a good amount of moisturiser before the concealer. Did not make much difference. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer ! I do feel however that the shade I have right now which is medium beige is too light .. I stumbled upon this concealer because they didn't have my shade in the revlon photoready concealer . The pigmentation is nice . I do however have to tug on my eyes to blen it in so it's not super bendable . It also has a weird smell ( maybe its just me ) but it goes away after blending . It covers my dark circles pretty nicely and it only covers a little bit of my blemishes . All in all a good product .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! Offers great coverage for stubborn blemishes or scars. The only bad thing i can say is that when you use it under your eyes, you have to blend it in which pulls at the skin. But it's definitely worth it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by goodgir130

DOES THIS COVER SCARS?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rosiegarcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. It offers wonderful coverage and they have a great range of shades which can easily be blended into most skin tones. More importantly I find it to have much more staying power than other concealers. Other concealers I've tried often look great going on and when your makeup is first done but then within a few hours of even being inside (forget the outside) have almost totally melted or slid off certain problem areas. So not true with this stuff! It lasts pretty well through normal day to day even if the warm, humid weather of summer even when other makeup has given up.
Only downside is you have to be careful at adding too much and it looking cakey or making dry spots look even drier but overall I like it a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Lxvechloe

Mediocre coverage, nothing to write home about. As far as the finish goes, its chalky, dry, disgusting. I wanted to love it so much and have tried using it over and over and i just hate it. One of the worst concealers i've ever used.