January 25, 2015 | 925 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I don't recommend this product for anyone to use. It's creamy once applied, very dry and flakey once it is spread and does not blend well. The only time this works for me is when I mix it up with my liquidy Mac Pro long wear concealer which is a shade darker to lighten it up and match my skin tone + monistat chafing gel as a primer + dabbing w a makeup sponge for an airbrush effect +*then setting it with powder. (All for my under eye area/dark circles) That's how terrible this product is if you use it alone! Coverage is thin.. When you actually blend it, the opaqueness turns into patchiness. I highly recommend using something else with higher ratings! Do not waste your money ladies!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is the worst concealer I have ever used. It was so bad, I emailed Maybelline to get my money back and all that send me was Maybelline bucks that I could use only on their products! The concealer felt heavy and waxy. It looked extremely cakey. I didn't even know I had dried skin under my eyes until I put this on and accentuated it. When I put the concealer on a pimple, the redness still showed through and it looked cakey as well. My second time putting the product on, the concealer stick broke and fell off. How's that for an awful product? Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone skin and wherever I apply this a pimple pops up the next day and it further aggravates pimples I'm trying to conceal. One thing I do like about it though is the handy packaging for touch ups.
Try it out for yourself, its fairly inexpensive but def not a repurchase for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by reeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks. Use only if you like your concealer to leave dry patches wherever applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer. I haven't found anything else this cheap that covers my hereditary dark circles so well. It is very thick and dries under my eyes if I don't use an eye cream, but other then that it's amazing. Will definitely buy again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to use this to cover up my dark circles, however after a while, it was worse, my dark circles were even more visible. After a few hours, it appeared very chalky patchy. So I tried it again, making sure I applied a good amount of moisturiser before the concealer. Did not make much difference. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer ! I do feel however that the shade I have right now which is medium beige is too light .. I stumbled upon this concealer because they didn't have my shade in the revlon photoready concealer . The pigmentation is nice . I do however have to tug on my eyes to blen it in so it's not super bendable . It also has a weird smell ( maybe its just me ) but it goes away after blending . It covers my dark circles pretty nicely and it only covers a little bit of my blemishes . All in all a good product .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! Offers great coverage for stubborn blemishes or scars. The only bad thing i can say is that when you use it under your eyes, you have to blend it in which pulls at the skin. But it's definitely worth it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by goodgir130

DOES THIS COVER SCARS?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rosiegarcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. It offers wonderful coverage and they have a great range of shades which can easily be blended into most skin tones. More importantly I find it to have much more staying power than other concealers. Other concealers I've tried often look great going on and when your makeup is first done but then within a few hours of even being inside (forget the outside) have almost totally melted or slid off certain problem areas. So not true with this stuff! It lasts pretty well through normal day to day even if the warm, humid weather of summer even when other makeup has given up.
Only downside is you have to be careful at adding too much and it looking cakey or making dry spots look even drier but overall I like it a lot.