Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 11/8/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought both the corrector concealer sticks in yellow and green. I am not a fan of the product. I am not sure if it is the concept of the colors yellow and green that are suppose to cancel out red and dark areas or the product but it did not work for me. They do not blend under my foundation and it smudge everywhere. My husband thought I was sick that day because I had a "green tinge" to my undertone.These were the first color corrector products I ever purchased and I have opted to use samon tones for dark circles and a corrector that is closer to my skin tone to hide redness.

on 11/2/2012 9:42:00 PM

Better than most concealers I've used. I happen to have overpigmentation around the mouth area, & this covered it well. Not well enough that the shadows didn't seep through, but well enough. Easy to use, just apply it directly to the problem area, or with a brush if you plan to conceal a pimple. Could get a tad cakey but blending in well could sort that out easily. I am currently used the MAC concealer and am satisfied with it thus I'm not planning on repurchasing this concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this for at least 4 years straight. It's a beloved stand by. I don't even feel tempted by HE concealers because it works so well and does it's job. I like the stick formula, as I feel it lasts longer than the liquid types, or in the 'pen' design. You can really keep digging once it runs low. I like to warm it up on my finger before applying it to my under eye area. It also makes a good primer for e/s, and covers up pitted scars. I hope they never discontinue this. This is a holy grail of mine, hands down.

on 9/22/2012 1:44:00 PM

I don't recommend this product for anyone to use. It's creamy once applied, very dry and flakey once it is spread and does not blend well. The only time this works for me is when I mix it up with my liquidy Mac Pro long wear concealer which is a shade darker to lighten it up and match my skin tone + monistat chafing gel as a primer + dabbing w a makeup sponge for an airbrush effect +*then setting it with powder. (All for my under eye area/dark circles) That's how terrible this product is if you use it alone! Coverage is thin.. When you actually blend it, the opaqueness turns into patchiness. I highly recommend using something else with higher ratings! Do not waste your money ladies!

on 9/16/2012 1:46:00 PM

This is the worst concealer I have ever used. It was so bad, I emailed Maybelline to get my money back and all that send me was Maybelline bucks that I could use only on their products! The concealer felt heavy and waxy. It looked extremely cakey. I didn't even know I had dried skin under my eyes until I put this on and accentuated it. When I put the concealer on a pimple, the redness still showed through and it looked cakey as well. My second time putting the product on, the concealer stick broke and fell off. How's that for an awful product? Don't waste your time or money on this.

on 9/3/2012 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have acne-prone skin and wherever I apply this a pimple pops up the next day and it further aggravates pimples I'm trying to conceal. One thing I do like about it though is the handy packaging for touch ups.
Try it out for yourself, its fairly inexpensive but def not a repurchase for me!

on 9/3/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff sucks. Use only if you like your concealer to leave dry patches wherever applied.

on 8/5/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this concealer. I haven't found anything else this cheap that covers my hereditary dark circles so well. It is very thick and dries under my eyes if I don't use an eye cream, but other then that it's amazing. Will definitely buy again :)

on 8/3/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I tried to use this to cover up my dark circles, however after a while, it was worse, my dark circles were even more visible. After a few hours, it appeared very chalky patchy. So I tried it again, making sure I applied a good amount of moisturiser before the concealer. Did not make much difference. Would not buy again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this concealer ! I do feel however that the shade I have right now which is medium beige is too light .. I stumbled upon this concealer because they didn't have my shade in the revlon photoready concealer . The pigmentation is nice . I do however have to tug on my eyes to blen it in so it's not super bendable . It also has a weird smell ( maybe its just me ) but it goes away after blending . It covers my dark circles pretty nicely and it only covers a little bit of my blemishes . All in all a good product .

Popular Primer/ Correctors