August 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by talexs

Generally I use Kerastase and Fekkai products on my hair, but lately I noticed that my hair looked dull and seemed dry so I figured I needed to try something new. My Mom has been using this conditioner--and matching shampoo--for a few years and her hair always looks healthy and shiny so I figured I would give it a whirl. After using this for a week or so my fine, blonde, color treated hair looked much shinier but more importantly it looked incredibly healthy. A quarter sized amount was more than enough and I was able to apply the conditioner and rinse, didn't need to try and use it as a deep conditioner, and then get a comb through my hair with ease. This is a very reasonably priced, little to no fragrance conditioner that I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by yase88

I love this product!! i have very long, bleached, damaged, curly hair and i have tried many products after pantene discontionued my favorite hair cream. This leave in conditioner is amazing. I use it after i wash my hair and because it doesnt hold my curly i use an other styling cream (TIGI) over. When i shampoo my hair, i can never brush it without using conditoner. After i started using the contioner, i dont even need to use contioner in shower! my hair is soft and tangled even i wash it with clarifying shampoo, my hair is super soft and shinny:)) Thanks to Paul Mitchell

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by babalou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Adore this and keep coming back to it, it's probably my longest used product. Very softening and conditioning, I generally air-dry my dry-ish, wavy hair after applying just a small amount of this. Once dry my hair looks shiny and soft but not weighed down. I think this is a bit more than a conditioner really, more like a light, conditioning styling cream -boyfriend uses it as bryll-cream. The scent is not typically feminine but fresh and light, rather like the awapuhi range, and definitely unisex.

A superb, cruelty-free brand (with BUAV status) Paul Mitchell is definitely my favourite brand for hair conditioners and styling, and for me this is the best PM product of all. However I do wish the 300 and 500ml bottles came with a pump dispenser...I have only seen 1000ml bottles with pump, and I would never get through that amount in the 18month shelf life as a little goes a very long way with this. Excellent value for such high quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Love this stuff! I bought it on accident (meant to grab The Detangler!), but I'm so glad I did. Definitely a must-try if you have tangles after showering, like I do.

After I take my damp hair out of my towel, I spread a dime-sized amount of The Conditioner throughout my hair, focusing on the ends. Wait a few seconds before combing and...VOILA! Easy to comb/brush hair! Smells great and doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i initially got this to use as a detangle product since i wasnt compltely happy with paul mitchells lite detangler. this one ended up working great for that . i dont use conventional conditioner since i use their moisture shampoo but i use this once a week to condition and hydrate my hair. this wont way your hair down at all, just dont use too much or put it on your scalp. it has a nice faint scent and is a blue gel like consistency. i love how you can buy diffent size bottles, mini to test/travel up to jumbo to stock up. also paul mitchell is a vegan cruelty free company. this is my definate hg hair brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the smell and how it rinses out well and leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I find it works better if I don't leave it in.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a trial version of this and all I can say is "meh". Hence why my review is about to be short. This product wasn't thick enough to do much moisturizing, & it left my hair sticky...leading to breakage. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of it. It made my hair feel strange and not moistened at all. I went back to my it's a 10 spray which is soooooo much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ESMorin

I was afraid that this stuff would be too heavy for my hair, as a lot of leave-ins are. But this product is just wonderrrrfulllllll!!!!! It makes my hair and scalp nice and moisturized without being heavy (and I have oily hair). It makes my hair shiny, and the scent stays on my hair all the next day (I shower at night). the scent is the classic cucumber-y Paul Mitchell scent, and its one that I love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A hairdresser recommended this to me years ago and I kept using it for a while, not knowing what else to use, but it really does nothing for my wavy/curly, frizzy hair. I have a bottle left still, but I'm going to throw it away, since I've had more success with Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Daily Conditioner. Also, the PM bottle cap always got clogged with dried conditioner, which I had to soak in hot water or probe with a bobby pin to get cleared.