Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

on 10/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This captures a tropical fantasy of beautiful jungles better than anything.
I really do love this. I love the tropics and anything that can transport me there mentally is cherished.
This gets an A plus for being original and new and unlike anything else.
It has "Eden essence" in it which is an Estee Lauder invention in scents, in partnership with the Eden project in England, a huge state of the art greenhouse where tropical flowers of the world are cultivated.
If the garden of Eden had a smell it would be this. Just wonderful and ingenious. So totally creative, original. I smell wet green leaves, huge orange flowers, all manner of orchids, gingerflower, passionflower, rain,
and everything tropical and wonderful. And like all EL perfumes, it lasts and lasts. Wonderful.

on 9/14/2010 6:19:00 PM

I think this is the most perfectly refined, feminine, and sophisticated perfume. It is very, very pretty. I absolutely love it. However, my boyfriend's exact words were, "no offense, but it's kind of old lady" and he said it reminded him of sitting in church with his grandma when he was little. So - there you go. I can see how someone would consider it "old lady" because it is a very classic-feeling scent, but...it's just so beautiful that I'll continue to wear it sometimes.

on 8/5/2010 6:54:00 PM

I liked the smell. It lasts a long time~ It was a bit on the pricey side for me though~ But great product! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For a while I have been looking for a perfume that I could wear as MY signature scent. I think Beyond Paradise is that perfume. It smells so beautiful, fresh, flowery, and clean. This fragrance is definitely my favorite! I
LOVE that it is not very strong, It does not give me a headache or start to annoy me, I recommend Beyond Paradise to any one who wants a perfume that makes them feel feminine, young, and exotic :D I would give it a 5 star!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My college perfume! Very floral in a tropical way... The spray mechanism i do not care for however. I used this to the last drop and maybe i would consider re-purchasing.

on 6/25/2010 8:48:00 AM

I love this perfume. It is quite a stong green floral. It makes me think of gardens in summer. long lasting and uplifting. Even the design of the bottle is pleasing.

on 5/20/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Worst parfume i've ever tried in my entire life. It's just so heavy that i wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.

on 5/8/2010 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Beyond Paradise is! I started a collection of perfumes at an early age, and this is THE BEST floral fragrance out there, in my opinion. I absolutely love how only one spritz is needed for the entire day. I have been using it for years. :D

on 4/3/2010 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents. It is a heavy floral scent that is really very unique. I like it because it feels like my signature fragrance, however I would not wear it every day because it is sometimes too strong. All you need is one spritz and it lasts all day.

The last thing I can say about this perfume is that it smells different in the bottle/on paper than it does on your skin. Try it out before buying it!!!! It is expensive, so make sure you love it on YOU.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The name rings true for this perfume, It is absolutely beyond paradise. I wore this for a long time during high school and the beginning of college and loved it more than any fragrance ever. period.When I wore it I felt confident and as if I was transported to Bali or heaven. I received tons of compliments when I wore it and men found it irresistible. I forgot all about it for a while. This past weekend while in Duane Reade I saw this perfume on sale for 20.00 and I stocked up and when I got home and sprayed it I was transported back to heaven. I could not believe I stopped wearing this for so long. I am so glad I have it again and from now on this will be my signature fragrance forever. I would recommend Beyond Paradise to any woman who wants to feel sexy and empowered.

Popular Fragrances