September 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell. It lasts a long time~ It was a bit on the pricey side for me though~ But great product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hannahflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a while I have been looking for a perfume that I could wear as MY signature scent. I think Beyond Paradise is that perfume. It smells so beautiful, fresh, flowery, and clean. This fragrance is definitely my favorite! I
LOVE that it is not very strong, It does not give me a headache or start to annoy me, I recommend Beyond Paradise to any one who wants a perfume that makes them feel feminine, young, and exotic :D I would give it a 5 star!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My college perfume! Very floral in a tropical way... The spray mechanism i do not care for however. I used this to the last drop and maybe i would consider re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by allegretta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume. It is quite a stong green floral. It makes me think of gardens in summer. long lasting and uplifting. Even the design of the bottle is pleasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MairiGeos

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Worst parfume i've ever tried in my entire life. It's just so heavy that i wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by 3lisab3th

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Beyond Paradise is! I started a collection of perfumes at an early age, and this is THE BEST floral fragrance out there, in my opinion. I absolutely love how only one spritz is needed for the entire day. I have been using it for years. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by bagieaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite scents. It is a heavy floral scent that is really very unique. I like it because it feels like my signature fragrance, however I would not wear it every day because it is sometimes too strong. All you need is one spritz and it lasts all day.

The last thing I can say about this perfume is that it smells different in the bottle/on paper than it does on your skin. Try it out before buying it!!!! It is expensive, so make sure you love it on YOU.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The name rings true for this perfume, It is absolutely beyond paradise. I wore this for a long time during high school and the beginning of college and loved it more than any fragrance ever. period.When I wore it I felt confident and as if I was transported to Bali or heaven. I received tons of compliments when I wore it and men found it irresistible. I forgot all about it for a while. This past weekend while in Duane Reade I saw this perfume on sale for 20.00 and I stocked up and when I got home and sprayed it I was transported back to heaven. I could not believe I stopped wearing this for so long. I am so glad I have it again and from now on this will be my signature fragrance forever. I would recommend Beyond Paradise to any woman who wants to feel sexy and empowered.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by sachini1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Beyond paradise reminds me of being inside a greenhouse filled with orchids. The smell of flowers combined with misted water slowly rising with the heat...Heady but refreshing at the same time. At times I get a whiff of Frangipanni (temple flower), which is weird as it's not one of the notes. I've noticed that most men cannot resist the smell of Beyond Paradise. I always get asked about this when ever I wear this. The lasting power is very good. And best of all I got the 3.4 oz tester for around 35USD in Sri Lanka.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing perfume! I only wear sweet/floral fragrances, so this product works for me. You only need a spray or two and this perfume stays on! I love how refreshing and flowerey it is..I feel like I'm in Hawaii everytime I wear it :-)))

cons:
-price