Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

on 11/2/2010 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent & its a great number - no problems there....for me its just not 100% me. Its quite powerful so needs to be used sparingly.

I think i like the bottle more than the fragrance..however saying that, i would recommend this scent to anyone who loves florals!

on 10/19/2010 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my mum first wore this perfume and i instantly fell in love with it! she had a sample bottle and gave that to me, but i loved it so much i used it all in two months!!! she got me this again as a suprise christmas gift and i've been using it sparingly so it last! the bottle alone is a piece of art, it reminds me of a sweet colourful tear drop in the sun with all the colours reflected from it....

the fragrance is so fruity and youthful which just suits me so well! plus the scent isnt over baring which is great so you never distract other people!

this perfume has a little twist top which allows the spray nozzle to lock so you won't accidentally realise any of that precious scent!!! such a neat trick!

on 10/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This captures a tropical fantasy of beautiful jungles better than anything.
I really do love this. I love the tropics and anything that can transport me there mentally is cherished.
This gets an A plus for being original and new and unlike anything else.
It has "Eden essence" in it which is an Estee Lauder invention in scents, in partnership with the Eden project in England, a huge state of the art greenhouse where tropical flowers of the world are cultivated.
If the garden of Eden had a smell it would be this. Just wonderful and ingenious. So totally creative, original. I smell wet green leaves, huge orange flowers, all manner of orchids, gingerflower, passionflower, rain,
and everything tropical and wonderful. And like all EL perfumes, it lasts and lasts. Wonderful.

on 9/14/2010 6:19:00 PM

I think this is the most perfectly refined, feminine, and sophisticated perfume. It is very, very pretty. I absolutely love it. However, my boyfriend's exact words were, "no offense, but it's kind of old lady" and he said it reminded him of sitting in church with his grandma when he was little. So - there you go. I can see how someone would consider it "old lady" because it is a very classic-feeling scent, but...it's just so beautiful that I'll continue to wear it sometimes.

on 8/5/2010 6:54:00 PM

I liked the smell. It lasts a long time~ It was a bit on the pricey side for me though~ But great product! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For a while I have been looking for a perfume that I could wear as MY signature scent. I think Beyond Paradise is that perfume. It smells so beautiful, fresh, flowery, and clean. This fragrance is definitely my favorite! I
LOVE that it is not very strong, It does not give me a headache or start to annoy me, I recommend Beyond Paradise to any one who wants a perfume that makes them feel feminine, young, and exotic :D I would give it a 5 star!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My college perfume! Very floral in a tropical way... The spray mechanism i do not care for however. I used this to the last drop and maybe i would consider re-purchasing.

on 6/25/2010 8:48:00 AM

I love this perfume. It is quite a stong green floral. It makes me think of gardens in summer. long lasting and uplifting. Even the design of the bottle is pleasing.

on 5/20/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Worst parfume i've ever tried in my entire life. It's just so heavy that i wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.

on 5/8/2010 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Beyond Paradise is! I started a collection of perfumes at an early age, and this is THE BEST floral fragrance out there, in my opinion. I absolutely love how only one spritz is needed for the entire day. I have been using it for years. :D

Popular Fragrances