L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

4.2

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoglucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Lippia Citriodora Flower Exctract, Parfum/Fragrance, Gardenia Florida Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 19140/Yellow 5 - CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 6/20/2006 6:16:00 PM

Smells just marvelous. I swiped a few bottles of this when my parents stayed at the Four Seasons. Aside from the scent though, it isn't particularly moisturizing. I wouldn't buy this--I'd rather use a moisture-imparting body wash and a perfume.

on 5/18/2006 9:56:00 PM

It has a lovely sweet scent that reminds me of my childhood, it lathers well, and leaves me clean and fresh.

on 4/14/2006 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is such a great way to start your day! I love the scent of this on a sunny spring morning. Great lather, rinses perfectly clean without leaving behind a residue or drying me out (although it doesn't moisturize either), but the scent just makes me smile. Doesn't leave any scent behind, but this is one shower gel I wish would last after the shower. This is going to be my favorite this summer!

on 3/22/2006 9:14:00 PM

It is ridiculous how expensive this is, but OH how I love the scent! The shower gel lathers nicely and rinses clean without drying my skin out, whatever, who cares, it's all about the smell. It is lemon, as others have pointed out, but it's not straight-up lemon. It smells like spring. It smells like sunshine. It smells like hope.
I also bought the body lotion and I love it too--I will copy and paste this review under the body lotion heading, so if you've read this one, you've read them both. :) continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice, refreshing true verbena scent. A little goes a long way, and I feel squeaky clean and very refreshed after using it. It's silly how expensive it is, though. I might buy it again when I have the money.

on 8/2/2005 7:02:00 AM

I love this shower gel!!! It's very refreshing and not drying at all. If you like citrussy scents, this one is for you. Sadly, it is quite expensive.

on 7/16/2005 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the scent of this shower gel. very refreshing and uplifting fragrance that's perfect for warm weather. rinses clean and is a pleasure to use. I will repurchase this and maybe try the verbana salt scrub for even better results.

on 5/22/2005 7:03:00 PM

I so LOVE this... It is the nicest lemon scent ever, not drying, nice lather...I think I have gone through 3 of them and I am still not sick of it. The French just do things better...

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Love this! I'm a fan of lemon-scented products, and this smells great. It produces a nice lather, too. I got it in a swap, but would probably never pay $16 for a new bottle.

on 9/2/2004 5:59:00 PM

I can be picky about lemon scents, most smell like cleaning products to me. I do however love this scent! It's very clean and authentic. The gel is "ideal for sensitive skin" according to the product description, and makes me feel realy refreshed during the hot days of summer. I probably will not repurchase a full size bottle because for $16 I think there are cheaper products you can buy for the same effect. Nice product, but imo, too much $$$ for what it is.

Popular Gels/Soaps