August 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Verbena Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kak513

Smells just marvelous. I swiped a few bottles of this when my parents stayed at the Four Seasons. Aside from the scent though, it isn't particularly moisturizing. I wouldn't buy this--I'd rather use a moisture-imparting body wash and a perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by bohemian2day

It has a lovely sweet scent that reminds me of my childhood, it lathers well, and leaves me clean and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

This is such a great way to start your day! I love the scent of this on a sunny spring morning. Great lather, rinses perfectly clean without leaving behind a residue or drying me out (although it doesn't moisturize either), but the scent just makes me smile. Doesn't leave any scent behind, but this is one shower gel I wish would last after the shower. This is going to be my favorite this summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is ridiculous how expensive this is, but OH how I love the scent! The shower gel lathers nicely and rinses clean without drying my skin out, whatever, who cares, it's all about the smell. It is lemon, as others have pointed out, but it's not straight-up lemon. It smells like spring. It smells like sunshine. It smells like hope.
I also bought the body lotion and I love it too--I will copy and paste this review under the body lotion heading, so if you've read this one, you've read them both. :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice, refreshing true verbena scent. A little goes a long way, and I feel squeaky clean and very refreshed after using it. It's silly how expensive it is, though. I might buy it again when I have the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Annorras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shower gel!!! It's very refreshing and not drying at all. If you like citrussy scents, this one is for you. Sadly, it is quite expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the scent of this shower gel. very refreshing and uplifting fragrance that's perfect for warm weather. rinses clean and is a pleasure to use. I will repurchase this and maybe try the verbana salt scrub for even better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by FarmGirl

I so LOVE this... It is the nicest lemon scent ever, not drying, nice lather...I think I have gone through 3 of them and I am still not sick of it. The French just do things better...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by chipotlechica1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'm a fan of lemon-scented products, and this smells great. It produces a nice lather, too. I got it in a swap, but would probably never pay $16 for a new bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can be picky about lemon scents, most smell like cleaning products to me. I do however love this scent! It's very clean and authentic. The gel is "ideal for sensitive skin" according to the product description, and makes me feel realy refreshed during the hot days of summer. I probably will not repurchase a full size bottle because for $16 I think there are cheaper products you can buy for the same effect. Nice product, but imo, too much $$$ for what it is.