April 19, 2014 | 1853 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 5000 I.U. Vitamin E Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Deenah

Amazing cream... I discovered this in a health foods store and forgot all about my expensive Avene cream. This is a rich cream that instantly made my skin radiant, blemish-free and soft. I have dry skin so perhaps you's want to put on a very small amount if your skin is oily.

I love this cream so much I actually fear they'll stop making it someday. I know, it's silly. I also refuse to waste it on the rest of my body, where any good lotion will do; I'll keep all of it for the face and neck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lovefragrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is pretty rich but probably still not rich enough for the driest skin. It is probably too rich for very oily or summertime skin. It is great for normal skin and in the winter. It did not irritate my skin which is important to me because I have very sensitive skin. It has natural ingredients and no preservatives which is important to me as well. However I'm giving it a slight demerit because it takes a while to soak in and doesn't leave my skin that soft. I also thing it clogged my pores slightly (although it did not make me break out). If you had very acnegenic skin it would probably be too blemish inducing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream because it's rich and heavy bot not loaded with nasty mineral oil or petroleum. It does take a good while to sink in and feels a bit sticky, but I use it only at night and wake up with amazingly soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

It't a little heavy for my face, even in the cold winter months. It does make for a very good foot and hand cream. I also use it on my knees and elbows. I like the fact it's unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

This comes in a tub, which is not the most hygenic of forms but if you're conscious of this and wash your hands prior to applying than it's actually good because it means you get the last bit of product used.
It's a very rich creme that I use as an eye creme (above and below eye area). I find it doesn't irritate my eyes ( I wear contact lenses) and makes the area appear smoother and kind of plump- in a good way. I am 23 and fortunately don't have wrinkles (yet), but this stuff is nice anyway. Also, I have used this as a hand creme at night and also on soles of feet. It's a no-gimmicky, solid product.

Ingredients list: purified soft water, sunflower oil, aloe vera gel, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, almond oil, stearic acid, sorbitol, cetyl alcohol, vitamin E, Vitamin C, allantoin, Vit. A, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Natural Fragrance.

I don't smell anything here, but I guess the "natural fragrance" is to cover up any other weird smells that I tend to find offensive in fragrance-free stuff.