Jason Natural Cosmetics 5000 I.U. Vitamin E Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua (purified water), Capylic/capric triglyceride, Vegetable glycerin, Tocopheryl acetate (vit. e), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel*, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Ascorbic acid (vit. c), Retinyl palmitate (vit. a), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium hydroxide, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Benzyl alcohol. *=Certified organic ~Paraben free ~Fragrance free

on 2/11/2006 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using it for 2 weeks morning and evening and I see now that this moisturiser is not for my very sensitive skin. So pity! It irritated my skin (Grapefrukt extract, I guess). I was so dissappointed caus I wanted to love it (all this vitamines and other preservatives than parabens among ingredients). However, it is good on my decolite. Give it 4 lippies because it's a very good product.
This moisturiser gave me a radiant and fresh complexion and made my skin very well moisturized (especially now, in winter time). No cloged pores from it either. But som people may get rash b/c of Aloe Vera.
The packiging is not og my favourite. I prefer pump despenser.

on 12/25/2005 9:44:00 PM

I absolutely can't bear to be without this. I am prone to razor burn... it doesn't matter which method or combination of hair removal I use. I have eczema too. The doc treated me with steroids and antibiotics because my skin was actually SLOUGHING off in bloody welts. (It was like my body was rejecting the skin on my legs!) After that horrible 15+ pill-a-day regimen of mild chemo-therapy, my skin problems CAME RIGHT BACK. Then I tried this cream, and bingo! The vitamin E creme clears everything right up. It's even ok around my eyes or lips (lightly!) when I run out of the $$ cremes.
*Update* I was in a horrible car accident and I'm convinced this cream kept scars from forming on my face. Nobody could believe how fast my face healed, or that it healed at all....

on 12/13/2005 10:17:00 AM

Amazing cream... I discovered this in a health foods store and forgot all about my expensive Avene cream. This is a rich cream that instantly made my skin radiant, blemish-free and soft. I have dry skin so perhaps you's want to put on a very small amount if your skin is oily.

I love this cream so much I actually fear they'll stop making it someday. I know, it's silly. I also refuse to waste it on the rest of my body, where any good lotion will do; I'll keep all of it for the face and neck.

on 11/18/2005 5:30:00 PM

This cream is pretty rich but probably still not rich enough for the driest skin. It is probably too rich for very oily or summertime skin. It is great for normal skin and in the winter. It did not irritate my skin which is important to me because I have very sensitive skin. It has natural ingredients and no preservatives which is important to me as well. However I'm giving it a slight demerit because it takes a while to soak in and doesn't leave my skin that soft. I also thing it clogged my pores slightly (although it did not make me break out). If you had very acnegenic skin it would probably be too blemish inducing.

on 7/2/2004 12:35:00 PM

I love this cream because it's rich and heavy bot not loaded with nasty mineral oil or petroleum. It does take a good while to sink in and feels a bit sticky, but I use it only at night and wake up with amazingly soft skin.

on 1/20/2004 5:05:00 PM

It't a little heavy for my face, even in the cold winter months. It does make for a very good foot and hand cream. I also use it on my knees and elbows. I like the fact it's unscented.

on 7/14/2003 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This comes in a tub, which is not the most hygenic of forms but if you're conscious of this and wash your hands prior to applying than it's actually good because it means you get the last bit of product used.
It's a very rich creme that I use as an eye creme (above and below eye area). I find it doesn't irritate my eyes ( I wear contact lenses) and makes the area appear smoother and kind of plump- in a good way. I am 23 and fortunately don't have wrinkles (yet), but this stuff is nice anyway. Also, I have used this as a hand creme at night and also on soles of feet. It's a no-gimmicky, solid product.

Ingredients list: purified soft water, sunflower oil, aloe vera gel, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, almond oil, stearic acid, sorbitol, cetyl alcohol, vitamin E, Vitamin C, allantoin, Vit. A, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Natural Fragrance.

I don't smell anything here, but I guess the "natural fragrance" is to cover up any other weird smells that I tend to find offensive in fragrance-free stuff.