September 23, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks Lip Gloss - Wine Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

My favorite "low end" lipgloss. Can't miss color, lovely taste and smell. Definite re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

This color is gorgoues - a slight medium rosy brown. It's not thick or sticky at all, but surprisingly, it still lasted on my lips for quite a while. Very moisturizing and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Reminds of Mary Kay's glosses, sheer, shimmery glosses with a wand and a vanillaish scent/flavor. Nice brown/pinkish neutral shade, not at all wine colored at all in my opinion. With a $1.00 off coupon, not a bad buy...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Kmay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first rewiew. This gloss is awesome! The taste is good. And it lasts a couple of hours. This is not a good color for me but will definetly get another color!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by djgurl

Great Gloss! This is such a gorgeous color! Applied lightly, this is YLBB on me. It has a depth to it, with a mauvy-beige shimmer if ya look close. I took off one lippie cuz this is a thin gloss and sometimes it migrates from my lips, but not too often. Scent is ok. I'm a MAC lipglass fan, and nothing compares to the lipglass scent, IMHO :o) 12/15/03...a lil update, this gloss is the worst when it comes to staying power. I wasn't expecting much, but this really does NOT last. Still, a pretty shade & cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by marin79

Color- ends up looking like a greyed wine on me. I was hoping to get the great color the ladies below experienced, but I ended up looking like I had been kissed by the Grim Reaper.

Texture- nice. Reminds of Mary Kay gloss. Very similar packaging too. I love that isn't too sticky.

Scent- again, similar to MK. A nice, subtle vanilla cake scent.

It made my lips slightly numb. I don't really care about that, they didn't fall of or anything.

But the greyness of the color prevents me from wearing this (with the possible exception of on Halloween).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Violet73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm just so happy I bought this! It is currently the only CG product I own...I haven't had much luck with their stuff in the past. I love this gloss because it's not sticky. It's just so smooth and well...slick. Wine Shine is a great everyday color that is

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Kath22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A shimmery brown wine color, this has a nice shine, but isn't sticky at all. It is long-lasting for a non-sticky gloss, and non-drying. I really like this, and will have to check out more colors of WetSlicks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

After reading the reviews here and wanting to try Wetslicks; I decided to try this particular color, Wine Shine. I have dark auburn hair, so I was a bit skeptical because I normally buy lighter colors, but I have to say this color is what the previous consumers says it is. It looks darker than it is, but is a perfect fall shade for me! I love it! Nice consistency and texture too! You have to try this in any suitable shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 1:44:00 AM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

The color of this is quite pretty - a rosy pink with a hint of bronze. It's quite a thin gloss, so it does tend to lose its shine and wear off quickly, but I don't mind reapplying. I love the slightly vanilla-ish scent.