April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by PLASTICC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i dont know which one this is, but it comes with a top so here are my thoughts
(1) its soft and highly pigmented
(2) i dropped it and it broke :( and it was all over my bathroom floor .. not nice
(3) its cheap and has a nice glow to it
so (4) i like it :) but im defiantly looking for something better

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i also bought this on a whim with my friend.
im italian and egyptian and although i have somewhat of a natural tan, i still want that nice dewy glow to my face.
after using it for a week, i love it
it stays on my face throughout the school day
and i got many compliments on it
MUST HAVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 7:31:00 AM More reviews by bleiboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a really good mega cheap bronzer! I got it because I quite like their fake tan it's really decent with my winter complexion- total staple when I go out now!
-x-

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cedarchristie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Natural Bronze in 'Sun Light' and it's a staple multi-tasker for a pale-face like me! Slap it all over myself and it takes away that dead white without turning me orange. Mix it with powder blushes on the blush brush and it gives such a natural flush. Great over self-tanner in the summer. The best bronzer I have EVER used and can't complain about the price. Mind you, you have to be pretty pale for this to work I think but for us freckle-faced redheads it's a winner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It gives me a nice lightweight glow without having too much brown. I like the little sun imprint too! Took off a lippie because the staying power isn't great and can look a little shiney/greasy in the sun or when you've been wearing it for a while. Blot and you should be okay though. :)
UPDATE: I have to change this too a 3. Because it is a sweet price, but I find it gets WAY too oily throughout the day, and you do have to apply quite abit to get a visible colour.. Also can look cakey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by gforce7

I have this in 'light matte', which is a great, natural colour - not at all orangey. However, the powder is not very finely milled and the staying power is quite poor. I prefer Clinique True Bronze in Sunkissed or MAC in Golden. Still, it's by far the best budget bronzing powder I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very fair and can't wear most bronzers.This one is light to medium, and the color just works for me. It has some shimmer in the pan, but on my face it just looks satiny. It's soft and easy to blend. It warms up my face and I can layer it for more intensity and it doesn't turn a muddy brown, like other bronzers do on me. The packaging is rudimentary at best, but the product itself is really good. I think this bronzer could work on fair to medium ladies, it might be a bit too light for darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 10:55:00 AM More reviews by colette1969

I am so in love with this product! Bought it on a whim, on one of those feeling-pasty-pale kind of wintery days. Very easy to apply, has a touch of shimmer, just kind of wakes up your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Classique86

Basically everything you could ask for in a bronzer. It's light, but that means you have better control over it, just add more. However Rimmel tests on animals... I'm looking for something more cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by silver_rain

I love this! I'm very fair and this looks very natural and not at all muddy on me. Great value for the price :)