Trish McEvoy #29

4.8

Best Crease/All-Over Brush!

This brush, amazingly, was gifted upon me. But I cannot believe I didn't own it sooner! I find it to be much more precise than MAC's tapered crease brushes, and the bristles are soft but not floppy. The #29 brush is my go-to brush for applying shadow in the crease and on my brow bone. A must-have, if you ask me!

My absolute favorite crease brush. It leaves just the right amount of shadow in the crease. I LOVE this brush.

This tapered crease/blending brush is so fabulous that I almost want to turn in my once-beloved MAC 224. Trish's #29 tapers to a very precise point, but the brush is so soft and pliable that the result can vary depending on the application pressure. I just love it, and get this - I got it as an RAOK. How cool am I? LOL (Thanks G!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! my aunt gave it to me -- i guess she bought a new one for herself. if i lose this one, i'll HAVE to buy another one!!! it smooths on my bobbi brown shimmer wash in Fawn FLAWLESSLY, and i can even get a little on the lower lids perfectly, despite the brush's shape. i give it an A++++!!!! continued >>

This brush is one of my staples that I use daily. I use it to apply my wash color as well with crease color and the brush hair is soft. It grabs color from the e/s or pigment very well that if I lost it I will definately replace it, good choice!

This crease brush really does the job. The design couldn't be more perfect. Applies shadow evenly, makeup looks flawless, and it's quite easy to use. Another Trish winner.

I L-O-V-E this brush! It is so soft and silky, and best of all I get a great crease with minimal effort. This brush is for sheer crease work, and its perfect. I get the right amount of color blended on for a soft crease every time. Fabulous brush!

Rave, rave, rave. A relative newcomer to the smoky eye(thanks finally to GA), now even I could do the crease work on my Asian eyes - with this beautiful, soft, lucite brush.

This brush is wonderfully soft & gentle. Enables me to quickly, yet precisely, define the crease area. With it I can create a subtle or a dramatic look with little effort. Very versatile.

Popular Makeup Brushes